Don't Go Over The Limit

You Got Me

                                                   Their career was going well, but the situation in the dorm was cold and awkward, Yuto was avoiding everyone, Yanan was avoiding Shinwon and Yuto, Jinho and Hongseok had sometimes slight argues cause Hongseok was jealous over Jinho talking and hugging other people, but Jinho was always reminding him that they're not a couple. It was nice day in the dorm, Jinho was sitting in the living room talking with Kino and Yeo One, they were commenting about a romantic movie, Kino didn't like it and was commenting it bad which made Yeo One get a bit angry cause he liked it. The older between these three was laughing silently, he found them funny, Yeo One said "Oh Kino, you know nothing about romance!" , Kino said in a slight mocking tone "Pff, this wasn't romance, this was...I don't know...stupid" , Yeo One exhaled and said "You'll never find a partner" , Kino said abruptly "Even their kiss was awful" , Yeo One's eyes widen, his mouth formed an 'o' and said "The kiss?! Let me remind how was it, cause I'm sure you don't!" , then Yeo One turned to Jinho ,who was sitting between them, and grabbed his head like he was kissing him, in reality he was just showing the position. Jinho frowned his eyebrows in slight anger, he pushed Yeo One and said "Yah! What are you doing?!" , that moment their eyes fell on someone standing, it was Hongseok, he had an emotionless expression, his eyes fixed only on Jinho, the older looked down, Kino was the first one to talk "Hongseok hyung, he was just showing the kiss" , Hongseok left the room, without saying anything. The other two looked at Jinho, who pressed his lips together and looked on the side down.

                                            Hongseok was cooking the dinner, as he was concetrated, someone came in the room, when he looked he saw Jinho, he quickly looked at the food, ignoring the older. Jinho exhaled and said "Hongseok, can I talk to you?!" , Hongseok ly his head, Jinho said "Hongseokie, I want to make clear that I didn't kiss with Yeo One, he was just showing a movie scene to Kino" , Hongseok looked at the food and said "You don't need to explain, as you told me in the beginning, we're not a couple Jinho hyung, right?!" , Jinho exhaled angrily and said "Then, why do you always get mad when I talk to anyone!" , that moment Hongseok threw the ladle in the cooking pot and said in angry tone "Because I hate when someone is so sweet with me and when we almost kiss, I see him the other day flirting with other guys and...then kissing with another one!" then he quickly left the kitchen. Jinho swallowed his lips, he nows Hongseok is kinda right. Some minutes later, he saw Hongseok leaving, he was dressed nicely, that moment Jinho looked at what time it was, it was 22:00 , his eyebrows hopped in surprise and looked at the door again. Shinwon went to Yanan's room, the younger hopped from his bed and said "Yah! You don't knock!" , Shinwon slightly smirked and said "I'm sorry, Yanan. How are you?" , then he sat on his bed, Yanan sat in a yoga position and said simply "Good" , Shinwon exhaled and said "Yanan, don't avoid me! I know what I did was really bad and it makes me a bad friend, but I'm sorry" , Yanan slightly smirked and said "It's ok. Now you're with Yuto and I hope you're both happy" , that moment said Shinwon abruptly "We're not! He likes you, he always did! I just did the wrong action" with that he bowed his head, while Yanan said abruptly "He did it too! You didn't force him into anything, so" , Shinwon leaned his head on the side and said "You both say the same. No, it just happened. He doesn't like me, he never did. I don't like him and never will. I know you both like each other! Just be together!", Yanan shook his head and said "No. Just be together", with that he got up and left the room. Shinwon tightened his fist and bit his lower lip so tears wouldn't fall. They all heard Jinho's sweet voice "Dinner is ready! Everybody come!", they all sat on the table. Hui was the first one to notice and talk "Where is Hongseok? Didn't he cook?!" , Jinho slightly smiled and said "He cooked and I continued. We went somewhere, he didn't tell. Now, just eat" , Kino looked at Yeo One, the older pouted while Kino rolled his eyes. They all ate and went to sleep.

                                    It was about 01:00, Jinho was just rolling in his bed, he couldn't sleep. He exhaled and tried to sleep, but then his phone rang, he quickly answered so he wouldn't wake up the other members, he said in silent voice "Yes?" , it was Hongseok who spoke in tired and stutter voice "Jinho hyung...pick me..up...I'm close to the bus station" , Jinho threw the bed sheet and said "I'm coming. Stay there" , Jinho started getting dressed, he understood that Hongseok was drunk. He quickly run down and picked Hongseok. When he brought him up home, Hongseok pinned him on the wall next to the door, he spoke so close to Jinho's lips that the older felt the smell of the drink, he said "Jinho, I ant you much even if you play with me", Jinho frowned his eyebrows in sadness and said "I don't Hongseokie. I never did and never will" , Hongseok slapped his hand on the wall next to Jinho's head, making the older turn his head on the side, Hongseok said in angry silent voice "Liar! If you did like me, you wouldn't flirt with anyone!" , Jinho didn't answer, he knew it was meaningless, Hongseok wouldn't understand mostly now that he's drunk. Suddenly, he felt lips on his neck, the kisses were rough, Hongseok's hands running all over Jinho's body, the older whined a little from the force. Hongseok's actions were cut when they heard Hui's voice "What are you doing?!" , Hongseok immidiately stopped, realising what e was doing, he hit his back on the wall and slided down, while Jinho's position didn't change at all, Hui shook his head and said "You'll both explain me tomorrow" , then he left them alone. Jinho just left, not saying or doing anything, while Hongseok shut his eyes and hit the back of his head on the wall.

                                 It was afternoon, Hui took both males and sat them on the living room, he sat opposite of them and said "So, what's the matter?" , none of them spoke, Hongseok looked at Jinho with sorrow, instead Jinho was looking down, Hui said in anger now "Tell me!", Hongseok exhaled and said "I acted like an idiot. I hurt Jinho with my stupid actions. I let jealousy over my love for him and....I'm really sorry" with the last word he looked at Jinho, who had frowned his face ready to cry. Well, Hui's mouth was hanging, he didn't expect this answer, he said while stuttering "Are you...two...dating?" , Hongseok looked at Hui again and said "No. I don't deserve him" , that moment Jinho quickly left the room. Hui turned to Hongseok, he grabbed him from the shirt collar and said in silent tone "Don't you dare to hurt Jinho hyung again! I know you like each other, everyone knows, but if you ever dare to hurt him and make him like he is now, I'm literally gonna beat you!", Hongseok's eyes were wide, he saw Hui so angry for the first time, he nodded and said "I swear, I'll do anything for him. I understood my stupid mistake and I'll never do it", Hui left his collar shirt, he shot him a cold look, he nodded and left the room. Hongseok exhaled and he looked down, while thinking about yesterday.