Affection

You Got Me

                                                        From the first time Pentagon became a group, it was clear that Jinho and Hongseok were really close. Jinho really liked how Hongseok was paying attention to him and how he knew or could guess always right what he wanted or meant. Sometimes in the dorm or even on camer, members would make joke about their relationship. It was morning, they had a day off, Jinho walked in the kitchen, feeling hungry, he saw Hongseok cooking, Hongseok looked at him, he smiled fully without showing his teeth and said in sweet voice "Good morning Jinho hyung. Come, eat breakfast" , Jinho smiled fully, he sat on the table and Hongseok put him some food to eat, Jinho looked at him and said "Eat with me Hongseok" , Hongseok smiled a bit, he looked down then back at Jinho and said "As my hyung wants" , this made Jinho giggle a bit. When they finished, they heard Hui's complaining voice "Ah, I'm still tired. Hmm, smells like good food. Oh hey guys!" , this made both of the other two laugh loudly, which made Hui also laugh a bit, then all the members came, but Hongseok and Jinho got up at the same time and wanted to leave, but Yanan spoke "Aren't you gonna eat with us hyungs?" , Jinho smiled, he shook his hand negatively and said "No, we both ate before you all wake up" , Yanan did a sound to show he understood, while Kino walked in and said simply "Yeah, the married couple already ate" this made everyone laugh, while Jinho did an 'annyoed' sound and Hongseok blushed.

                                        It was night, E'Dawn had suggested all together to watch a movie he chose, as they all sat on the living room, Wooseok said "Oh, I don't trust E'Dawn's taste" , E'Dawn frowned his eyebrows and said "Yah! I got a good taste in everything and you have no choice maknae!" he said the last sentence with a small smirk, while Wooseok exhaled and looked down. Yanan sat next to Yuto, Yuto stared at him with a small smile, until Yanan turned to look at him, when he did, Yuto chuckled, Yanan frowned his eyebrows in curiosity and said "Why you laughing?" , Yuto tried to stop smiling and said "You're cute" , this made Yanan blush and look down. Shinwon noticed it, he had noticed some cute stuff these two made together, it's not like it bothers him, but he sees Yuto as his rival, it all started by their "Pentagon Maker", where they were always opponents and Shinwon was most of the times losing, and he didn't like losing to anyone. That moment Shinwon found his chance to sit between Yanan and Yuto, Yanan made a cute sound and went on the side, so Shinwon would fit better, while Yuto frowned his eyebrows in annoyance, then Shinwon looked at him with a smile which hid some evilness. Jinho and Hongseok sat next to each other. It was a horror movie, when the members understood, many did sound of annoyance, some others did sound of excitment, while E'Dawn had a small sinister smirk, he hopped his eyebrows and said "Enjoy" , then he sat on the couch next to Yeo One who had wide eyes looking at the TV scared. During the movie, there was too much blood, a ghost and many other stuff that made Jinho put a pillow on his face, turning his head on Hongseok's direction who didn't really seemed scared. Then, Hongseok noticed that Jinho was looking at him, Jinho smiled slightly and said in a whisper "Aren't you scared?" , Hongseok smirked a bit and said "Not really" , Jinho nodded, he sat closer to Hongseok. There was a very scary scene, where Jinho hugged Hongseok's body, hiding his eyes on his chest, Hongseok felt surprise but quickly tied his arm around Jinho's back making their hug tighter, that moment Jinho looked at Hongseok, they exchanged looks that showed love and affection, suddenly they heard E'Dawn "Yah! Pay attention to the movie and get a room already" , both males blushed, while Hui said to E'Dawn "Hey! Don't say such things!" , this made E'Dawn smile like a good kid and nodd.

                                        The movie finished, they all headed to bed. Yuto went next to Yanan and said "How did you like the movie?" , Yanan looked at him with his usual cute look, he caressed his own arm and said "It was really scary" , Yuto giggled from Yanan's cuteness, then he said "You can sleep in my room if you're scared" , Yanan's eyes widen, he shook his head while blushing and said "It's ok" , then he almost run to his room. Yuto did a grimance, he didn't mean it with the improper meaning, he meant it with the cute one, he hopes Yanan didn't take it badly. Yuto went to brush his teeth, then a knock on the door was heard, he opened it, it was Shinwon, he smiled and said in low seductive tone "Can I come in?", Yuto normally shook his head and went above the sink. He was washing off the tooth paste, when he finished he looked his teeth in the mirror, his actions were cut when he realised Shinwon trapped him on the sink between his arms, Yuto frowned his eyebrows while looking him in the mirror, Shinwon whispered in his ear "Be quick Yuto. I have no patience" with the last sentence he smirked evily, his eyes darkened. The whispering brought shivers to Yuto, he liked it, but tried not to show it, he just nodded making a small sound. Shinwon, took his arms so the other one could leave, which he immidiately did. Shinwon chuckled, he thought to himself 'Let's see who's gonna win this time Yuto. Let's see' . It was really late, about 3 am when Jinho was thirsty, he went in the kitchen and drunk some water, then he saw that Hongseok came in the kitchen too, he smiled and nodded while trying to leave, but before he could get out, Hongseok took his arms and pinned him on the wall. Jinho had closed his eyes and his shoulders were a bit up, instead Hongseok put his right hand up on the wall, the other one was hanging, Jinho opened his eyes, now they were both looking at each other. Hongseok's eyes showed love and lust, while Jinho was surprised and wanted to know why Hongseok pinned him on the wall. Slowly, Hongseok's hand approached his face, while his other hand was still on the wall, he took something from Jinho's bangs and said "You had a feather on your bangs" , Jinho's shoulders relaxed, he nodded, while Hongseok went on the side so he could leave. Jinho went to his bed, his eyes wide open, his hands on the middle on his chest, he exhaled heavily. How could he sleep now? He closed his eyes, he smiled slightly and tried to sleep with Hongseok running in his mind.

 

Sorry if I made Shinwon kinda mean or a bit crazy ;)