Rival

You Got Me

                                              All members relaxed enough, so now they were preparing their next comeback. It didn't take them long to finish the recordings, so they quickly went to do the music video. They all wore the music video clothes, some members changed their hair color. Hongseok was staring at Jinho who was getting his hair done, he slightly smiled and looked himself in the mirror. Later, the producer started explaining the scenes to all the members, when it was Jinho's turn the producer went close to him, with one hand touching his waist and the other one pointing the settings. This made Hongseok extremely mad, the man didn't need to touch him, he's sure that Jinho would understand with words too. They didn't finish all the filmings, but went home.

                                            They were in the carpool, Yeo One was hugging Jinho tightly, so was Jinho. Hongseok felt anger burning inside him, slowly his clenched his fists, he slightly started sweating, but tried to calm himself by looking outside the window. When they arrived home, they all quickly headed to bed. Jinho was the last one to go to the bathroom, he had just finished brushing his teeth, but before he could get out the door opened, it was Hongseok. Jinho wanted to smile to the younger, but the younger closed the door, he quickly grabbed Jinho's arms and pinned him on the wall tapping him between his hands, he brought his face close to the older and said in angry low voice "Why are you flirting around?" , Jinho frowned his eyebrows, his eyes widen and said "What are you talking about?" , Hongseok said in the same tone "Don't act like you don't know?! First with the producer and then with Yeo One", Jinho said in angry tone "I flirt with nobody and either way I'll do whatver I want" with that he pushed Hongseok so hard that made him sit on the toilet and left the bathroom. Jinho can't believe that Hongseok said someting like this, he hopes it was just something abrupt and that he didn't mean it. Yuto couldn't sleep, he got up from the bed and sat in the kitchen, he was thinking about Yanan, then someone entered the kitchen, his eyes widen when he realised it was Yanan. The older smiled and said "Can't sleep?" , Yuto chuckled and said in his low heavy voice "Thinking about someone" , Yanan's eyes widen in surprise and said "Woah! Adachi is in love. With who?" , Yuto leaned his head on the side and said "Call me just Yuto. I can't tell you the person cause you're gonna blush", Yanan smiled, he nodded and whispered "Shh secret! Alright! Good night" with that he took a glass of water and headed to his bed. Yuto's shoulders fell, he exhaled and went in the living room, he sat heavily on the couch. Yanan goes to slow, he doesn't know what to do more, he's sure that if he tells him directly, Yanan will get even more shy and avoid him for their whole career. His thoughts were cut when he heard Shinwon's voice "Move on. He's too shy, he won't accept you" with that he sat close to Yuto, the younger looked at him and said "I don't know what more to do" with that he threw his head back, Shinwon chuckled and said in Yuto's ear in low voice bringing shivers to the other's body "Relax" with that Shinwon sat on Yuto's lap. When Yuto looked at him, the older found his chance to kiss him, one hand on his shoulder and the other one behind the younger's head. Yuto deepened and made their kiss more passionate, Shinwon smiled in the kiss, he started taking their clothes off, which Yuto helped him a bit, then the younger changed their position, Yuto was above Shinwon kissing his neck, while Shinwon had tied his hands around his neck and his legs around his waist, he smiled sinisterly, he thought to himself 'You lost the game Yuto. You lost' .

                             Next day, they all quickly ate their breakfast. Jinho was avoiding Hongseok's intense staring, he was watching a film, when he heard Hongseok's voice "Sorry Jinho hyung. I acted stupid, I'm just a friend and I don't have the right to tell you what to do. I'm sorry" , Jinho exhaled from his nose, he leaned his head on the side and said "Don't do that ever again, alright?! it's ok for now" with that he patted on the sit next to him, so Hongseok sat there, Jinho slightly touched his arm and said "Let's watch this movie together. It's really good" this made Hongseok smile and nodd. Shinwon went to Yanan's room, they were talking, but Shinwon quickly cut their talk by saying "Yanan, I know you like Yuto and I know that as much as you try to hide it, it's obvious to me" , Yanan was in shock, he indeed liked Yuto but was trying to get over him cause he thought Yuto would never like him. Shinwon chuckled evily and said "You would make a great couple, but....but we slept together yesterday. Hmm he's good" , Yanan's face dropped, his face showed his feelings, hurt, he swallowed his lips and looked down trying to hide his expression. The older got up, he caressed Yanan's shoulder then his cheek and said "It's alright Yananie, you'll find someone better" with that he chuckled evily and left the younger's room. When he went in the kitchen he saw Yuto, the younger approached him with a small smile, he brought him closer by his waist, he kissed him and said "Good morning, Shinwonie" , Shinwon was in shock, he didn't like Yuto like this, he just wanted a one night stand, nothing more with the younger. The older one stuttered but managed to say "It was....only one night....we're not a...couple, right?" , Yuto frowned his eyebrows and said "Of course we are. I don't go with anyone I find" , Shinwon said in shock "But Yanan?" , Yuto shook his head and said "It won't work with Yanan. It's obvious that he doesn't like me and never will. Either way, I slept with you, so" , Shinwon shook his head, his face was pure shock, he said "No...he likes you...it's just...." with that he exhaled and looked down. Yuto approached him, he lifted his head by his jaw and said "You didn't sleep just for fun with me, right Shinwon?!" , Shinwon bit his lower lip. Yuto cursed, he grabbed the older by his arm and dragged him in his room, Yuto threw him in the room and said in angry tone "Explain!" , tears started falling from Shinwon's eyes, he said "I don't like you like this Yuto. I came in the middle of you and Yanan cause I saw you as my rival and I wanted to win you" , Yuto felt like his heart dropped in his stomach, he can't believe that the older just used him. Yuto said almost screaming "You played with me just because you wanted to win a game that is only in your mind! What friend would do that?! Why Shinwon?!" , Shinwon said in crying voice, uncontrollable tears kept falling "I'm sorry Yuto!" Yuto shook his head, he said "Pathetic!" and left the room with a really hard bang on the door. Shinwon fell on his knees unable to endure more. He realised what he did and he feels really bad.