Come Closer

You Got Me

                                                 They did many promotions of their songs, everyone was really tired but still did the best they could do. When they got backstage, Hongseok looked at Jinho who looked pale, he frowned his eyebrows, he approached him and said in voice full of concern "Jinho hyung, are you ok? You seem pale" , Jinho smiled slightly and said "I'm fine Hongseok, thanks for asking" , they performed and went home. They all headed to bed and Yeo One said "At last, tomorrow we have a day off" , they all did sounds of approval and went to sleep. It was morning, the sun was shining, Yanan and Yeo One were sitting in the kitchen talking about what they would do, their talk was cut when Yanan felt an arm around his shoulders, when he looked he saw Yuto, who stared down at him and smiled beautifully also making Yanan smile. Yeo One smiled cause of their actions and said "I'm gonna get ready, I don't want to be late" then he left both of them alone. Yuto sat in front of Yanan, immidiately Yanan blushed and looked, Yuto smiled fully and said "So, are you gonna leave the dorm for today?" , Yanan looked at him, he did a positive sound and nodded, Yuto also nodded with a small smile and said "Hope you have fun and dream of me" with that he winked and left him alone, this made Yanan bite the side of his lower lip, he liked Yuto's sweet comment. All the members were leaving the dorm, Jinho was pouting and saying good bye, Hongseok said "Jinho hyung, are you gonna stay here?" , Jinho pouted and said "Yes, I have nowhere else to go. My family went for a trip and..nah it's ok" , Hongseok thought of it, he didn't want to leave Jinho alone, he said "I'll stay with you" , Jinho's eyes widen, he shook his hand negatively and said "No! You don't need to do it. I can stay alone" with that he smiled to show Hongseok that it's ok, Hongseok said in serious tone "I'll stay. I don't want to leave my hyung alone", then they both stared at each others eyes. That moment, Kino passed behind Jinho and said "Nah! Excuses! You just want to be spend more time together" , this made both males giggle and blush.

                                             The day passed silently, both males at their own rooms. The night came, Jinho heard a knock on his door, Hongseok opened it and said in sweet voice "Dinner is ready" , Jinho smiled, he almost jumped from the bed and headed to the kitchen. When he got in, the lights were off, only a candle in the middle of the table was lighting the room. In the middle was also a red rosebud, Jinho smiled and said "Wow! This is so beautiful" , Hongseok softly touched Jinho's shoulder and walked him in, he said "I'm happy that you like it" . They both sat and started eating, the food was amazing, when they ate it, Jinho looked Hongseok in the eyes and said in calm beautiful voice "Thanks for staying with me today and for making such an amazing dinner" , Hongseok slightly smiled and said "I would do anything for you Jinho" , they both looked each other in the eyes. Both of them slightly got up and started approaching each other's lips, Hongseok leaned his head still heading towards Jinho's lips, then their lips really slightly touched, but the door opened. They both sat normally, it was the manager, he came in, he the lights in the kitchen and said simply "Oh guys, why are you here?!" then he took an apple and went to check something in the rooms. The situation between the two males became awkward, Hongseok got up picking up the plates, Jinho also helped. They both went to bed, Jinho is cursing their manager so hard in his mind right now, he came exactly the wrong moment.

                                             The next day, all members came, talking about what they did yesterday, Yuto started talking with Yanan, who was still shy, Yuto was feeling a bit bad, he didn't like that Yanan was so shy around him, mostly cause he liked Yanan and he was approaching him, but the other understood nothing. Their talk was cut by Shiwon putting his arms around both of them, he said "What are you guys doing? Flirting?" this made Yanan giggle, he blushed and quickly left. Shinwon looked at Yuto who was still looking at Yanan, he stood in front of him, hiding Yanan, Yuto looked at Shinwon, the other smiled and said "You're so sweet and patient. You shouldn't insist so much, maybe, you should move on, huh?" , Yuto smirked, he looked down then back at Shinwon and said "I don't understand what you talking about. Say it clearly" , Shinwon smirked evily and said "You don't need to wait someone to notice you. You can look around you until the person you like likes you back" , Yuto frowned his eyebrows, Shinwon slightly bit his low lip and left. Yuto understood that Shinwon wanted to say something, but he wasn't saying it clearly and that made him angry and kinda impatient. He exhaled and tried to calm down. He never understood Shinwon and he's sure he never will. Jinho was about to lay in his bed, but a knock on the door was heard, he simply replied "Come in", it was Hongseok, he immidiately smiled to the younger. Hongseok stood in, he tied his hands behind his back and said "I wanted to say good night" , Jinho approached him, he hugged him and said "Good night Hongseok" , the younger gave him a tight and warm hug, he loved the way Jinho was saying his name. Before Hongseok left the room, they looked each other in the eyes. They both slept with each other running in their mind.