{The Two Feelings}

Pas de Deux - A step for two

Chapter 3 - Duex

 

-"We can stop here" Mina said. "This is your house?" Jimin asked, and she shyly nods.

Their hand are still held onto each other, Mina turned and look at Jimin. Tighten her grip.

-"Is it weird to feel like this when we just started to talk today?" She asked, avoid his gaze.

-"I don't know either, I feel the same way as you, I'm not sure what I am doing, but what I know for now is, you gave me all of these butterfly for 3 months, and I can't get you out of my head" He held her other hand and as red as he is, Jimin takes all of his courage and tell Mina how he feels. 

Mina got quiet shock when she hear those words, because for her, this is her first time feeling this kind of way toward someone, she is a shy girl but out of nowhere she being bold and try her best to talk to him. She didn't want to lose this feeling. 

-"So is it okay for me to feel this way toward you?" Mina look at Jimin directly in the eyes, her eyes shine under the street light. 

Jimin nods and slowly move her hand closer to his face, and he kissed the back of Mina's hand, "Yes, I think it is okay for us to both feel this way"

They both smile, giggle and just convey their feelings through holding hand and sharing eyecontact. 

-"I have to go in now, I... I will see you tomorrow" Mina part her hands away from Jimin.

-"Have a good night" Jimin smile, "I will see you tomorrow"

They wave goodbye, but the gaze still never left each other, until Mina closed her door. Mina's leg shaken, she kneeled on the floor and hugged her face, she can still feel the warm from Jimin's hand. They walked back with their hand held, remember that made Mina blushed like mad. She hold onto her hand and just want to keep that feeling with her longer, suddenly a hands out of nowhere covered her eyes.

-"Knock knock~"

-"Jihyo-chan~" Mina smiled as soon as she heard a similar voice.

The girl with light brown her smiles. "So~?? How was it?" Jihyo grabs Mina's hand and pull her toward the living room.

Mina nods her head gave out a thumb up. "We... we danced together"  Jihyo being a fan girl squealing over that sentence from Mina. "Gyahh~ That is so cute, did you guys exchange number yet??" Jihyo's eye sparkle.

Jihyo is Mina best friend, they been knowing each other for 5 years now, they met by chance at the airport in Kobe, when Jihyo went to Japan as exchanged student. They have been glue together and hanging out while Jihyo was in Japan by herself, and now it's Mina turn to came to Korea. 

-"Uh uh, we didn't exchange number, but, but he gave me his necklace and he kept mine hankerchief"

Jihyo hugged Mina and gave out the most cutest squeal. "That is pretty romantic~" 

.:: At a different place ::.

Jimin ran back to his dorm, with a happy smile he has, he literally hopping like a bunny. He was quiet glad, he could take Mina back to her house, and somehow able to share the same feeling as her. The warm of her hand lingered on his fingertip, and it gave him a tingling feel on his skin, and to him that moment was very precious.

He got closer to his dorm, and as soon as he opened the door he saw one of his housemate. 

-"Yah! What take you so long??? We are starving waiting for you!" The guy with a broad shoulder groaned. 

-"Ahhh~ Jin-hyung I told you I would be late today!" Jimin gives him the look of [Why you never check your phone!] 

Jin rushes toward Jimin and gives him a head locked, "Don't talk informal to me you brat" and smiles. 

-"Wait! Did Yoongi-hyung called me back just because you guys were hungry and waiting for me?" 

Jin nodded "I told him to call you, why are you so sullen?" Jin looks at Jimin with a puzzle face. Jimin pouts, but he stays silent, he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it, even though he would love to stay with Mina a bit longer.

-" Okay, let's eat I'm hungry~" Jimin took off his sweater and throws it on the coach.

-"Can you call Taetae, Kookie, Hobie and Namjoon out for me, they got bored waiting for you so they went to play video games in Kookie's room?" Jin said while busying bring out the plates and utensils. 

-"Where is Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin asks, "I asked him to go to convenience store and grab us some ketchup."  

Jimin went into the room with all the yelling and laughing and call out his housemates, they quickly come help Jin setting the table and bringing out foods, Yoongi also got back from a quick trip to the convenience store. 

-"Chimchim, how was dance class today?" Taehyung, a cute kid with a rectangle smile brightly asks his housemate Jimin

-"It was great, I was appointed to be in the dance competition in the next 4 months" 

-"Wew! I knew you could make it, I will make sure we all go to support you" another one added

-"Thanks Hobie-hyung, I really hope you guys could come"

-"Is it going to be solo or you going to have a partner?" The guys with black hair, Yoongi, asked.

-"It going to be with my classmate Mimi, you guys remeber Joshua right? She is Joshua's little sister" Jimin sights

-"Oh, Joshua's littel sister" the rest of the table acclaimed

-"Why are you sighting thou? You don't like her?" Namjoon asked

Jimin nods, and didn't say more, he was busy stuffing his face with Jin's foods. The rest look at each other and shrug. 

-"Maybe he doesn't like that, probably, because the girl is taller than our little Mochi" The youngest, Jungkook, exclaims; and that make the whole table broke into laughter.

-"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin stood up and pinched his youngster housemate's cheek.

The boys had a good dinner and everyone slit into their room and get ready to sleep, since they are all going to different schools or jobs.

Jimin went to  his room after long and hot shower, he flopped his body onto the bed and just stay like that. His roommate, Taehyung, saw that and sat next to him. "What's wrong?", "I don't know what to do tomorrow" Jimin answered. Taehyung smiled and gave his roommate a little pat on the head. "Imma head to bed now, I have a club meeting early in the morning, don't stay up too late" Taehyung added and climbed up his bed ontop of Jimin's bed.

Jimin grabs the hankerchief and have a flashback of what happened few hours ago. It made him super happy, he grinned from ear to ear and just have butterfly feeling in his stomach. He started to roll his body on the bed and thinking he can't wait to see Mina again tomorrow. 

 

 

Here is chapter 3 

 

Hope everyone enjoy this.

This was a filler chapter to showcase their feeling and a bit of their living environment and introduce more characters, which will help our understanding for the next chapter ^^