{Our Meeting}

Pas de Deux - A step for two

Chapter 1 - Prelude

 

*Claps*

- “Alright! Listen up everyone, the competition will be held in 4 months, and I want every single participant on this list practice hard. Keep in mind, failure isn’t acceptable.”

Mrs. Han words were as cold as ice, and her fierce stare keep the entire room quiet, it made everyone nervous, no one was dare to look at her. “Hmmph” she grunted, turned around and walked out of the door.

- “Woahhh! That was so hard to breathe, Mrs. Han always get so scary during competition season.” A student exclaimed.

- “But look Jimin! You have a duet with Mimi! You lucky bastard.”

“Hoel...” Jimin doesn’t look very amused, the boy with a silver hair sighed.

- [She wasn’t there last night either... ]

Jimin buried his head between his arms, the thought bothered him, he wanted to see her, the girl he always share the gaze with. It been 3 months since he met her, they never talk to each other, just eyes contact and head nods whenever they see each other. For Jimin, it a little secret meeting, he would always be at the dancing studio near his house every night and wait for her. They would meet, dance along together in silence. “Aish” He teased his hair, [At least I could have ask for her name, you are a fool Jimin!], he thought to himself, he was quite upset and think that he will never meet her again. It has been a week since she stopped coming to the studio, but Jimin keep on waiting there every night for a week straight.

- “Jimin-Oppa!” The brunette girl shouts, she runs to Jimin side and links his arm to her.

- “I’m so happy we will be partner for the competition! We should totally practice together at my family’s studio!”

- “Get off of me Mimi, I’m not in the mood” He gently brushs Mimi off

- “Why are you so mean!? I’m also one of the best dancer out of the girl division, don’t forget that!” She screamed.

- “Calm down Mimi, Jimin been out of this world for a week now, give him a break.” A boy came up and drag Mimi away from Jimin’s personal space.

- “Joshua oppa! Stop trying to split us apart!”

Jimin wasn’t listen, and Joshua gave his sister a [You better not anger me little sis] Wasn’t liking the cold responses from Jimin and the boy, Mimi sticked out her tongue and stomped off in anger.

- “So I guess she wasn’t there last night either?”

- “No… and thank you for shoo-ed her away, Joshua”

Joshua smiles and sat down near Jimin, “No problem, bud.” Jimin and Joshua are childhood friend, and Mimi is Joshua little sister, she has always have a crush on Jimin and very possessive of her crush. However, all 3 of them always like to dance since they were toddler, but Jimin only shared everything with Joshua, even about the mysterious girl he meet every night at the studio near by their house.

- “I don’t know if I can ever see her again, it been a week since she stopped going there…”

- “Well, maybe she is sick or so--

*Door opens*

- “Everyone gather around! We have a guest that will be practice along with us until the competition start.” Mrs. Han came back with a guest. She made a signal for the guest to make an introduction.

- “Hi, my name is Myoui Mina, I am from National ballet school in Kobe, Japan. I will be practice along side with everyone here, please to meet you.”

The petite girl on her tippy toe and did a slight bow, her form was excellent from top to bottom. Her hair was neatly in a tight bun, and just a few baby hair falling on the nape of her slender neck. Suddenly she feels a familiar gaze on her, she looks up and search for it, she carefully scanned the room, looking through the crowd of students. And finally she found it, the gaze she shared for the past 3 months while she dancing in the studio every night. Finally, their eyes locked onto each other, just like usual, Mina nods her head, so does Jimin. The silver hair boy turns around and blush like mad, he is happy, nothing can hide his excitement. Joshua noticed it and grin.

- “Is that the girl?” He wraps his arm around Jimin

- “Yes” Jimin shyly nods

Jimin secretly turns his head around, and he was surprised, their eyes meet once again…

 

They have many things to ask each other, but not yet, because they will meet again in that dance studio, just the two of them.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Notes

*text* mostly SFX or an action

[text] thoughts

"text" talking