{ Our dance }

Pas de Deux - A step for two

Chapter 2 - Adagio

 

*School bell ringing*

As soon as the school bell rung, everyone slowly gets up and leave, except Jimin, he waits for a chance to talk to Mina. The moment she arrived at the class dance's room, Mrs.Han keeps talking to Mina non-stop, he isn't sure what are they talking about but that was the first time he see Mrs.Han has a soft expression on her face. He wants to know about it, he wants to get closer to Mina, his little crush. Just like she can feel his stares, Mina turns and swiftly make eyecontact with Jimin, he shyly look away for a brief moment. 

- "You not gonna go home?" Joshua smirks

-"No..." Jimin scoffed and hugs his head between his knees.

-"Alright! I wont take away your chance, good luck~" Joshua shoot a thumbs up at his childhood friend and walks away.

His mind is a mess, sits on the floor for like solid 20 minutues, just to wait for Mina, he doesn't have a plan, he doesn't know what to say or what can he say, he is just going to talk to her, that is his main goal for today. As Jimin fighting with his inner thoughts, someone approaching him softly. 

-"Good afternoon"

Jimin blushes, his blood instantly pumping through his body super quick, he couldn't look up, because he can feel his ears are red and he can feel his body getting warmer and warmer. 

-"Good.. Good afternoon.." He shyly said

-"Let meet up at the same place tonight, I will be waiting." Mina smiles

He gathers all of his courage and look up this time, their eyes locked, he sees her gorgeous smile. They both stay in silence, and just lost in their own little world, 

-"I will be there, please wait for me" Jimin said

-"Then I will be waiting for you"

Mina took off, leaving Jimin speechless behind. He can feel his stomach is full of tingle. the feeling of happiness, he couldn't believe that he will see her more now, and he couldnt even believe that she is actually will wait for him tonight. He doesn't know what is he going to say to her nor what will they do, all he know is that he just want to spend some time with her. 

 

--9:45 PM--

Mina is waiting at the studio, she walks around the room covering in mirrors and let out a giggle. She starts to recall the blushing Jimin, [His ears were so cute] she thought to herself, she never see someone ears got so red before, she thinks his ears look like cherry tomatoes, small and bright red. She isn't so sure why she asked Jimin to see her again, probably because she wants to explain why she wasn't here for a few days, but it just an excuse, she sure know too well that she couldn't forget that silver hair boy. She got captivated by his dancing, his quick and gentle moves when he dances, and the intense gaze when he is totally immersed in the moment. To Mina, he is so attractive when he is dancing, it gives her chills and it make her wants to dance with him.

*Door opens*

She turned around, and there is Jimin, who is panting because he just ran to the studio. He smiles at her.

-"I'm here, did you wait for long?" drops of sweat rolling down on his face.

Mina shakes her head, she walts closer to him and handind him, her handkerchief.

-"Why did you run here?" She asks and giggle a bit

-"Because, I don't want you to wait for long." He blushes and grab the handkerchief from her.

After that, they both sit on the floor side by side, it was awkward, they are just fidgeting with their fingers and didn't say anything. Jimin turns his head and look at Mina in the eyes.

-"Why did you wants to meet me?"

It caught Mina off guard, she flustered, break their eyecontact.

-"I.. I don't know, I just want to tell you that I was busy, so... so I couldn't come to the studio last week.." She stuttered 

Jimin likes the reaction Mina gives him, it cute, he wants to push her reaction a bit, even though he is super shy, but he gotta do what he needs to do.

-"Is.. is that all?"

Mina nods shyly, then turn to look at Jimin

-"And also wanted to see you again." She blushes, cover her face with her long and slender fingers.

He cries from the inside, Jimin would never expect Mina to be like this, because his impression of her is very cool and chic, and wouldn't think she would even talk to him. He is really happy and it show all over his face, his ears turns red again. Mina sees that and let out a soft laugh.

-"Your ears are red again."

Jimin is conscious of Mina words, he quickly cover his ears, but Mina told him it is really cute, so he stops.

-"Hey, do you want to dance with me?" 

The moon light shine through the window glass, and it reflects on her eyes. They sparkle, Jimin is mesmerizing with Mina's clear and pretty eyes. He gets into the beautiful sight. 

-"Yes, I want to dance with you." He replies, without breaking the moment.

Jimin turns on the song they both pick out together, then he proceeds to walk toward Mina. They both reach their hand out to each other, then link it together, the music is playing, both of them completely lost in the melody. Jimin pulls Mina closer to him, while she rest her right hand on his chest, they can feel their breathe against each other. Mina turned elegantly in tune with the music, she falls back slowly into Jimin, he grabs her waist and lower her body near the floor. Their eyes locked during the dance, there wasn't shyness or awkwardness, their body flow with each other smoothly just like leaves dancing in the wind. Jimin pulls Mina up and she gives couple of turns, and her dress was wrapping around her slender figure, their hands part away. Mina stands still on her tippy toes, while Jimin starts to high jumps in the air around her. Mina quickly grabs onto Jimin shoulders, and once again their body meet, he can clearly himself reflecting through her shinning eyes, he lost into her beautiful gazes, he gently hold on to her back and they both spins their body together along with the music. Their breathes, their sweat and their hearts starting to melt together into one. Their movements getting faster and faster, it getting instense but yet elegently flowing. He speeds up, she peeds up, she slows down, and so will he. The music stops suddenly, while their fingers are tangle with each other, and their figures are glue together. They stops dancing, but their eyes are still lost in it own world. They both panting softly, Jimin slowly careress Mina's cheek and wipe away her drops of sweat. And Mina arms are still wrapping around his neck, they both don't want this moment to end... they are enjoying this moment together...

*Phone ringing*

The noise startled them, they break their contact and shyly look away from each other. Jimin goes toward his phone and answer the call.

-"Yoongi hyung?"

"Ya, I texted you and you didn't answer, I was just wondering where you were"

-"I'm just at the dance studio"

"Get back to the dorm quick, we need you for something"

-"Araso.."

He hangs up on the call, and sighs.

-"You have to go?" Mina asks, a bit disappointed.

-"Yeah, I'm sorry" Jimin frowns 

-"Uh uh, don't worry, we still can see each other tomorrow"

Jimin rushes to Mina's side, takes off his necklace and give it to her.

-"I.. I don't know why I am doing this, but I want you to have this, I.. I want you to keep it for me." He blushes and stuttering over his words

Mina surprises, but take the necklace anyway, she flusteres a bit as well over Jimin sudden action.

-"I don't have anything to give to you..."

-"Don't worry, you already give me something" He held out the handkerchief she gave him earlier.

They both smiles shyly at each other. 

-"I will walk you home, it late after all and I wouldn't want to let you walk home alone." Jimin grabs her hand.

Mina just shyly nods and let him take her home...

They both walking hand in hand.

And they both know inside that the feeling they both have is mutual and it is something they both desire.

 

 

 

-Notes-

 

I tried with the dancing scene, I always wanted to write something like that > v<

It take me forever to write this chapter because I was busy with works and school, so so so sorry about this!

But I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, my wirting really didn't do the scene justive lol.