I Bobo You

like a butterfly~

Jungkook gets out of the car, seeing the valet approach it after having pulled up to the hotel. Handing over his key, he opens the back door to get their coats and her handbag, seeing how she was still unmoving from her seat, probably still trying to reach Lee.
After that one-sided miniature snow fight , the two couples had gotten separated and never found back to each other. A few unanswered calls later, even from Joon, Jungkook and ________ had decided to go ahead and drive to their last activity for the night and wait for them at Grand Hyatt.
They are bound to show up here sooner or later, and even though Joon and Lee had generously extended his mother's gift to them, Jungkook and ________ had already discussed it in the car and decided that since it was a gift meant for the newly-weds to be, that they wouldn't stay the night.

Moving to the passenger side, Jungkook pulls the door wide that she had already opened and watched her step out with a frown. Steering her into through the hotel entrance, they walk towards the reception desk.
With the tall ceilings and wide spaces, the hotel exuded a very luxurious and elegant atmosphere. Seeing how she was still so focused on her phone, he looks over her shoulder, watching her scroll down a bunch of link that she was sent from Lee.

''She answered?''

"What's wrong with this woman?" She mutters after a nod and Jungkook has to chuckle. She has the funniest one liners.

"Are they here yet?"

"I've been asking her that but all she does is send me these links to photos of wedding decorations." She types a message to her friend. At least they were able to reach her now even if the responses didn't make sense.
Jungkook puts his hand behind her neck and massages it gently since she gets ticklish easily and reads a bit but the only thing she gets in return is more and more links.
She breathes in deeply. "Did she get a virus?"

"Maybe she really needs to know your preference right now." Jungkook offers, unsure of how their dynamic usually is.

"Can't she tell, I don't want to share my preferences for her wedding now? She's had all day for that."" She goes to put her phone away, giving up but realizes that she didn't have her bag with her and was about to turn back around to the car. ''Oh, my—''
Jungkook holds out her bag and she stares at it. ''Thank you.'' Taking the bag from him with a smile, she slips her phone into it.

Seeing something from the corner of his eye, he looks to the side and points at it. "Oh, Bobo."

"Bobo?" She follows his hand to a smaller version of Bobo. "Oh, it's a puppy girl."

Girl? "How can you tell?" They stop so they can look at the dog for a bit longer, noticing also how the owner was struggling to make the Shiba walk alongside her without pulling. Jungkook can relate very well.

"Female Shibas look a little more... graceful?" She trails off in a questioning tone, not sure how to put it into words.

''Have you met a female Shiba before?'' Jungkook knows that she got Bobo through someone who underestimated bringing up a breed as temperamental as Shiba Inu and ended up selling him due to negligence.

''Yeah, my friend has a female Shiba, hers is black and tan and almost five now.'' Bobo still acts like such a baby sometimes, Jungkook wonders what he will be like in a few years.

Their eyes follow the dog until it disappears into an elevator with its owner. "Do you think Bobo would stop humping me if we got him a female companion."

Her laugh spits out in fits but she quickly holds her hand to . She straightens up with her eyes shining in amusement but also sheepishness. "He does that to you, too?"

"Yeah, he did it a lot when you were gone and I wasn't sure what do to and after a while I forgot to ask you." He remembers it was embarrassing the first time it happened in the fitting room. He tried to play it off but it was undeniable what happened. "But then I saw him doing it to you and thought, ah, it must be normal."

"Yeah, it's normal," she says and puts her hand inside the crook of his elbow, amusement still lingering in her eyes. "Just don't let him do it, make him stop."

"Ok, got it."

"It's a ual act for dogs under one years old, sometimes out of sheer boredom. Don't let them get used to it, I usually give him something else to play with... I mean, I don't think you will have any trouble with it since you're pretty dominant but just don't let him do it." Not that it's unusual for Bobo to get aroused but it was just weird to think that he would do it to him. "You were surprised, weren't you?"
Jungkook meets her eyes which gave away her further teasing. "You are a man too, shouldn't you feel sympathy for your buddy?"

"Oh, because I want to hump you all the time." Jungkook notes dryly while bumping into her on purpose. She just shakes her head, no words coming out because she was too busy giggling silently. Happiness is always a pretty look.

They had stopped a bit of a distance away from the reception counter when someone approaches them with a welcoming smile. "Good evening, can I help you with anything?"

Not easily pulling his eyes from ________, Jungkook answers for them because she was still trying to reign in her laugh. "Ah, we are actually waiting for some friends to arrive."

"Ah, I understand. If it's taking too long you can take a seat inside the lounge over there." She points towards the private area and Jungkook nods thankfully. He's never had a reason to stay at a hotel in Seoul nevermind such a prestigious one. It's really beautiful, even the lobby itself is worthy of staring at.

He feels a tug on his sweater. He faces ________ and sees the same look of amazement on her face as she focuses on something with her lips pulled into . "I hear a fountain."

Jungkook lets his hears focus and glances at the receptionist who had stayed close to them since they still hadn't moved to the lounge area. "Is there a fountain here?"

"Yes, Grand Hyatt has many attractive sights to view inside as well as outside in our park. The fountain is just around the right corner and then straight ahead." While she was explaining all that, she was oddly focused on their faces.
He wasn't disguised in any way yet he hopes professionally no one would approach him. He is about to propose walking around while waiting for Joon and Lee when the receptionist steps up.
"Perhaps…" Jungkook stiffens. "Gorilla…"

Three seconds pass and both of them just stare at the receptionist. Next, he gets a rather hard slap against his stomach.
"Ow." He rubs the spot and sees ________ taking her phone out ignoring him completely.

"Ah, sorry about that but who told you about 'gorilla'?" The smile she's always able to put on for strangers is admirable.

"Ah," the receptionist's smile widens, her shoulders also relax slightly. "We just had two guests give us a request. They asked us to call up their friends by finding them through 'gorilla'."
Jungkook tries not to laugh. That's kinda funny. She has to admit to that.

"Aigoo, yes, I'm gorilla because of my coat. Do you need me to confirm their names?" She follows her to the counter and gives them her identification card as well as confirming the identity of her amusing friends.

Following behind another receptionist, this time a male, they are taken to another part of the ground floor which looks even more luxurious than the public lobby. The suites must be at another part of the building hence the difference entry way.

"Couldn't she just have told me she was here already? Gorilla," she murmurs lowly. "I can't believe Lee would do that to me... Actually. I think it was Joon."

Jungkook laughs silently and rubs her back. She even has her arms crossed defensively, unaccepting to his touches. "You could just hit him again."

"Oh, trust me, I will."

Their whispering stops when it's too quiet inside the elevator and not even the music can stop others from hearing. So, they end up talking about the marbling design on the walls of the elevator.
"Doesn't this look like a heart?"

Her eyes follow his hand but he can see her frown in the reflection of the mirror. She angles her head and as she sees it she smiles, poking her tongue out slightly.
The receptionist has to notify them of the stop when they are too distracted by their wondering to exit the lift. The hallways of the suite wing are wide and tall. The designing was still kept to a dark elegance but the walls and ceiling were strategically illuminated.

Each door was double the size of an average hotel room door, and were spaced at least two to three normal-sized hotel rooms apart.
Jungkook wonders what kind of people reside in these suites. Do presidents of other countries stay here?

The receptionist takes out the card that ________ had given him and sticks into into the door until they hear a sound and the green light is on. He turns to them with a polite smile.
"This room will be yours. If you wish to stay longer, just call the front desk, we will arrange everything and are always there for further inquiries."

He probably already said the same thing to Joon and Lee who were the real guests of this suite.
Jungkook takes the roomcard and she pushes the door open revealing a wide hall entrance.

"Wow." They both wonder aloud.

Neutral wooden tones and contrasting floors welcomed them in a modern yet cozy atmosphere, that called for relaxation. The floor-to-ceiling windows were the biggest attraction with it's stunning view of Seoul. The night view never fails to take his breath away.

Jungkook nudges her to go in further and she brings out another sound of amazement. She walks off as he goes to search for the bathroom. It's strange but he always checks the restroom first when he goes to a new hotel room.
The bathroom was a square of mostly black and white with simple detailing. A big bathtub that had buttons on the side was sitting center with anything that you could need on the counter.

"Eh, Jungkook-ah?"

He turns, hearing her voice. He steps back out from the spacious bathing room to the even bigger living area, meeting her as she looked behind her shoulder.

"Did the receptionist say that Lee and Joon were here already?" She looks at him in confusion. "No one is here."

He tries to remember the exact words and if something was ever mentioned specifically about them already being here but he can't remember in detail what was said. "You already looked into every room? Maybe they are hiding."

She frowns again and walks to the closet, while he checks the master bedroom. Trying to find the light switch, he is momentarily blinded by the bright lights in the bedroom. It's massive. His eyes roam the wooden interior design that matched well with the living area, the main attraction once more the panoramic view of the sky of Seoul. He wants a room like that.

When Jungkook's eyes land on the actual bed, his eyes squint as he sees an unusual object on top of it. Something that doesn't blend in with the smooth and soft surface. A card.
Walking over to it, he picks it up and turns it over seeing his name along with ________'s on it. He flips it back around and skims over the words roughly before calling out to her.

"Mhm?" She questions loudly and he hears quick thuds as she rushes over. "Did they hide under the bed?"

"No," he looks up when she enters the doorway. He waves her over and tells her to sit down on the bed before doing so himself. "They wrote us a letter."

"Lee and Joon?" She asks. "A letter? Since when do they write letters?"

Jungkook flips it over again to make sure that he read it right and then turns it over. He begins to read after clearing his throat. "Hey, you Babo couple! We aren't hiding anywhere so stop looking kkkkkk. We also won't be coming back kkkkkk."

"Why are they laughing so much." She mutters next to him and he has to snicker himself. This was just the beginning, there is going to be plenty more of that. "At least it's your voice."
He nudges her for being so corny and she smiles sweetly. "Continue."

"Instead you will have this room all to yourself kkkkk. We won't barge in so don't worry kkkkkk we left the other room card under the pillow, hehe you didn't know of that did you? Just comfortable do whatever you want kkkk."
In the middle of him reading or rather cackling she moves a bit behind him and puts her chin on his shoulder, loosely putting her hands on his waist.
"But not too loud—" Jungkook burst out into giggles when he sees the next words. He gets a chastising whack with her assumably already having read ahead. "But not too loud, the rooms are far apart but we are not sure if it's soundproof kkkkk."

"I'm going to kill him." She discloses dully.

"How do you know it's him?" He shifts to look at her. With her being so close her scent wrapped around him more intensely. So sweet and calming. Her eyes lift to his. So warm.

"You think Lee would write this?" She looks at the card in his hands. "Only Joon giggles like that. Just imagine him sitting here and reading it, you'll know it's him."

Jungkook pulling his eyes away from her pouty lips, continues to read. "You could always call in to ask though kkkkk. Ok, it's me writing now, Lee. This idiot is annoying me with his giggles while he writes and since I don't have enough time to get a new card I will just write under here which doesn't have a lot of space left."
It really looks like she was trying to fit everything she wanted to write into the small spot left. Joon had written very spaciously while Lee had to struggle to fit her words in.
"Anyway, this is our Christmas gift for you. Since we probably won't be able to see each other for a while, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Don't forget about the buffet and free massages! The best people in the world, Lee and Joon! No, but seriously I don't know how thin or thick the wal"

Just like that, with the last words squished together in the bottom corner, the letter ends. Jungkook stares at it in his hands for a while. He finds himself feeling very warm on the inside. There are so many wonderful people in his life. He feels blessed.

Her hands shift up so one is over his shoulder. "Can you read to me every night?"

He looks at her, taken aback. "You like my voice?"

She looks at him as if she wasn't sure if he was joking. "Yeah."

"Oh." He doesn't know himself why he was so taken aback to hear that. He just never thought he had a voice people would like to fall asleep listening to.

"Your voice is actually very soft," she ruffles the back of his head and pulls back a bit. "I mean, which song was it? One of your covers."

"I've covered a lot of songs."

She purses her lips. "Your voice is softer when you're with me. You didn't notice?" Jungkook shakes his head. He always thought his voice was rather noisy. "It's only when you're excited and on TV that you use your stronger and firmer voice."
He shouldn't be surprised by her heart for detail and it's nothing new, but he is always touched by the little things she picks up about him, things he doesn't even notice himself.
"Why are you looking at me like that? You have a beautiful voice." She smiles in amusement. "You don't think so?"

"No, it's just…" He scratches his head. "Of course, I've been told I have a beautiful voice but I only ever thought it applied to my singing. No one ever said my way of speaking is nice."

She stares at him dotingly, a smile playing on . "I love the way you speak."
It's like tiny butterflies are tickling his stomach upon hearing her words. Her face blossoms into a pretty smile and only when she cradles his face does he realize that he had been smiling too. "You're so cute."

He was always told that he is cute, but lately because he's been able to witness first hand how endearing unintended cuteness is, he understands what is meant.
Cute actions that touch the heart and make you want to squeeze them so much to the point that you want to scream.

Jungkook's eyes fall to her necklace around her neck. It has a sapphire gem encased in silver metal with a thin elegant necklace. It hangs just above the crook of where her collarbones meet. It's a little bit shorter than what he had in mind but she doesn't seem to mind. It's not too overpowering as he had kept in mind how she doesn't wear jewelry often.

Her head lowers as she follows his gaze and jumps. "Oh, the necklace."

She stands up to rush to the bathroom or wherever she would find a mirror but he catches her hands. "Not now."

"What do you mean not now?" She frowns cutely. "Why not now?"

He stands up and because she had taken her boots off, had to look down. "Aren't you hungry? Joon told me the buffet is free. Let's go eat before the kitchen closes."

forms into a pout as she looks down again. Her brows pull closer when she just can't see the necklace. She had been to preoccupied to check in the car.

He puts his arms around her. "You look beautiful with it, don't worry."

She pushes him away. "You think that's my problem? I just want to see what it looks like."

Jungkook laughs at her expression. No wonder her and Jin are such a bickering pair. They have a similar kind of temper.
"Ok, ok, ok." He grabs her shoulders and together they waddle to the nearest mirror.

As soon as she steps foot into the bathroom she rushes to the mirror and finds the small, round magnified mirror attached to the wall.
Jungkook sees the bathtub again. It reminds him of a Jacuzzi. Lee did mention something about that but why would it be inside?

"It didn't cost a lot, right?" She looks at him with a smile but it's laced with worry. She has told him before how she doesn't want him to spent money on her even if he could afford it.

He walks over and pats her head. "It was priceless because it came from my heart."

Without changing her expression she just blinks up at him. Then she squeezes her eyes tight and puts her hands over her ears while squealing. "Ah, it's too much! I know you mean it but can you not be so cheesy. Ah! For real." She cringes and it's endearing.

Jungkook pulls her against him and she instantly softens. He recalls her telling him how she liked these manly acts. "As long as you like it."

She gazes into his eyes, a soft smile playing on her lips. She focuses on his mouth for a moment. "I have a present for you too, but it's at home."

He has a pretty good idea of what it could be. That one time, hey had reminisced about her past hobby for photography in high school and had a good laugh when they went through the yearbook. He then told her about his love for photography and videography that had developed over the years, as well as the lens that he had accidentally dropped and broke recently.
She hadn't looked it the moment he told her but he caught her eyes lightening up as she smiled to herself, and later sneakily asked him questions about it. She probably got him a new lens.

It must be hard for her to think of gifts for him and he feels the same way. There is never really anything that they need. Most things they are both able to buy themselves. They shouldn't feel pressured about exchanging gifts though, if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

But a new lens is pretty exciting, it's like having new eyes. New eyes to see the world.

"Thank you." He pecks her forehead.

"You don't even know what it is." She murmurs into his shoulder.

"I love it already." Pressing a kiss into her hair, he lifts her up momentarily, making her squeal.

Giggling at him, her eyes drop to something behind him before her expression falls. "Oppa, I'm just seeing it now but we have a problem."

"Mhm, problem?" He looks around but he can't see anything. "Is it a spider again?"

She glares at him. "I will never live that down will I?"

"Nope." He snickers. He'll call every hairband a spider now. "What's the problem?"

She breathes out deeply. "We don't have any make-up remover."

He stops and looks at her. He never thought of that. Movies and dramas always make it look so easy having impromptu hotel overnight stays. Both of their make up is supposed to be long-lasting, so it won't come off with just normal bar soap. His skin in particular wouldn't take it well at all.

"Huh, I never even thought of that." Not washing their make-up off is also not an option. In his rookie days he tried that once and regretted it.

"I think…" She walks out of the bathroom to find her bag and he follows. "I'm sure there is a convenience store here, or department store since you need to use a specific type of cleanser."

He sees her with her phone. "Convenience store is fine too."

"Yeah?" He nods and she goes back to looking at her phone. "Ok."

"While you research I'm going to call in to see how the buffet works and where it is."

"Ok." She repeats a bit distracted as he walks to the telephone. He reads the instructions diligently and calls the front desk to ask for more information on the buffet and as he remembers, the free massage Lee mentioned in the letter.
He is informed of a gym being available for them as well and not just a massage but even a couple spa if they wanted which included the indoor pool. A massage would probably kill her so a simple spa sounded like a better idea.

It only takes a few minutes and once Jungkook finishes the call and gets the second roomcard from underneath the pillow, he finds her lying on the couch with her legs propped up comfortably.

"There is a convenience store nearby and I also looked for a clothing shop but the only suitable and affordable one I found is a sportswear shop." Oh, right, they have to sleep in something too. Bathrobes probably won't do. "They're walking distance."

Jungkook has to smile when she yawns openly. "Do you want to stay in and call room service? I'll get the things in the meanwhile."

"No, no, no." She jumps up immediately and stretches her back. "The couch was just so comfortable. I'm actually hungry now. Let's go experience the full Grand Hyatt life."

Why did room service sound more appealing than Hyatt life?

— — — — —

"I'm going to explode." I've repeated that so many times in the span of ten minutes. We had really stuffed ourselves with the buffet and hot pot that came along with it. It was so delicious. It's been so long since I allowed myself to eat to the fullest but now I'm regretting it.

"Me too." Jungkook pats his tummy and I do too feeling how it was protruding out.
Jungkook slides his hand into my coat and feels my tummy too. He makes a thinking face. "Hm, yeah, you're going to explode."

"Told you and if you're not careful, I'm going to burn your hair off with my breath."

Jungkook throws his head back in laughter.

We had left Hyatt to find the nearby sportswear and convenience store. The winter's cold was a welcoming feeling against our heated faces from the hot food. My lips were on fire too from the spicy sauce we had mixed for each other. Of course, we had made it as spicy as possible. My bowel movements are sure to suffer.
I should have added more peppers into his soy sauce, he doesn't seem fazed at all.

Jungkook begins swaying our joined hands back and forth and increases it until it looks like he is about to pop my arm out of its socket.
"Now, I believe I really look like a gorilla with my arm swinging like that.

I say dryly and let go of his hand to scratch my armpits. "Uh, ah, ah!"

Jungkook wraps his arms round me, cackling to the heavens like a happy bunny. He steers into me taking me with him with a beaming smile. "My gorilla."

I never thought I would ever enjoy being someone's gorilla. "What am I going to call you then? Huh? That's not fair."

"You already call me 'muscle pig'." He says with ease, eyes round with innocence.

"Muscle pig doesn't sound very…" Affectionate. If he's really going to call me gorilla from now on, I might as well choose one for him too.

"Bunny?" He offers and I look at him in surprise.

I always thought he didn't want to be associated with one anymore. "Really?"

"Hm." We had stopped walking so Jungkook takes my hand again and points sideways. "Let's go clothes shopping first."

"But why is yours the cute nickname while I get the… not so cute one."

"'Gorilla' is cute." He disagrees and smiles fondly. "And since I think no one else calls their girlfriend 'gorilla', it's extra special."

"Wait, then I want one too." He opens the door for me and his eyes latch on in amusement. "Everyone calls you 'bunny', I don't want to call you 'bunny'."

"But I remind you of a bunny." He bows towards the shop owner and I quickly do to.

"Mhm…" I tap my chin. "What could I call you?"

Laughing to himself, Jungkook pulls me to the shirts and shorts section of the shop. While he looks for something for us to wear to sleep, I continue to search for a suitable nickname for him but all I can think of is 'bunny' now that he mentioned it.

"Oh my god, is that Jeon Jungkook?" I freeze up, my lighthearted worries being replaced by chills running down my spine "Oh, it really is him!"

Then we hear a quiet squeal and I peek at Jungkook who was already looking at me and nods when he has my attention. He faces them and acknowledging them with a polite bow.
I didn't know what to do with myself in that moment. Should I greet them too? Should I ignore them, pretend I didn't see them? Should I even act like I knew him?

But all thoughts fade away when Jungkook puts his hand on my back and gets me to move along and away from the two people that appear to be a couple themselves.
"It's ok." He reassures lowly.

It's ok. I release an uneven breath that I didn't know I had been holding in. Jungkook said it's ok. It's ok. Calm down. This was still more nerve-wrecking than I imagined. No matter how prepared you think your are, no matter how resilient you think you've become, when the moment actually happens, your body and mind remember.

My breathing levels out and I sneak a glance over my shoulder to see that they were focused on us with their phone in hand. The girl's eyes catches mine and it looks like she is taken aback by me so I incline my head.

Jungkook seeing my gesture, turns too to look and stops for a moment. He glances at me. "Wait a moment."
Following him with my wide eyes, he steps closer to the couple making the girl retreat shyly. Jungkook puts up his hands in a polite, non-threatening manner. "Ah, sorry but could you not take photos of her? It's fine if you taken them of me.'' He's protecting me.

They exchange a few more words after the girl nods timidly and the boy tries to pull his girlfriend away but once more she glances at me. I smile a little and I bow my head again. She does the same this time as moves to say something to Jungkook, too quiet for me to hear.
Then Jungkook bows and returns to my side, his hand on my lower back nudging me to continue walking to the other side of the shop.

"Thank you." I say quietly. He already knows how camera-shy I am but this would have been on whole different level of exposure as they would have spread it onto social media and I'm sure people would try to find out everything about me.

I feel his hand on the back of my neck. He gives me a dimply smile. "She told me you are pretty."

"Ah?" I lean back in complete surprise. "Oh, really?"

"Yes." We stop around the corner where the changing rooms began. "They also told me you look like a cute gorilla."

My mouth curves into a smile, my anxiety easing to the background for the time being.
He sighs lowly, turning serious and stares into my eyes intently. "Even though, I told them not to take pictures of you they might still have. There is also a high chance they will post it online."

I shouldn't have hoped but my heart drops at his words. "I guess it's inevitable." His lower lip juts out in deep thought.
"But still," I take his hand into mine. "Thank you for trying. I really, really appreciate it."

"That's the least I can do for you." He continues to stare at me for a really long time and then smiles tenderly, brushing his thumb over my bottom lip. "Your lips are so red."

"Yeah, who do I have to thank for that, I wonder." I grin and step back seeing another thing we needed to buy. Rash guards.

Jungkook snickers as he follows me. "I guess we could wear these to sleep too." He lifts a black one, turning it over to show me.

"I was thinking more for the Jacuzzi."

"Jacuzzi?" He glances over his shoulders and then leans close to murmur into my ear. "We don't need to wear anything for that."

I look at him weirdly. "But people might see."

Now, he looks at me weirdly. "How? We're the only one."

Blinking a few times, I feel like we might be talking about two different things. "I'm talking about the Jacuzzi on the outside."

Jungkook gasps. "There is a Jacuzzi on the outside of our room? There is balcony in our suite?"

''You didn't go outside?'' Jungkook shakes his head. ''Well, it's more of a veranda than a balcony, I don't know how to explain it but there is a small pool, too.''

His eyes widen, tilting his head to the side. I nod and he nods in understanding. "No wonder you said we should buy swimwear. I was thinking, why would we need to wear clothes when we already…" He waves his hand around trying to bring his point across. "You know."

Since we've already seen each other . Yes, I know, Jungkook.

But seeing him struggle so cutely, I decide to taunt him a bit. Cocking my head sideways, I regard him with fake confusion. "I don't know actually, please, do tell."

Raising his brows, making him look very attractive, he takes on a defensive stance.

I make a quick escape. No one is getting tickled tonight. Seeking cover behind a rack of clothes, I keep my eyes on his face, ignoring his wicked smile.

His wheels are turning in his head, trying to think of a way to get back at me, while I'm just on survival mode. But then Jungkook glances behind me and gives a full bow. I instantly turn around and instinctively back up to him when I realize that there wasn't a single soul behind me.

Frowning in confusing at first, it then registers that he had been acting but to my dismay Jungkook's hands had already found me.
Instead of tickling me as a punishment though, he does something even more sensitive by whispering into my ear.

"Do I need to remind you what we've already done?" His voice. I squirm and push my elbow backwards getting a chuckle. "So responsive. I think you're the one like Bobo."

Eyes widening along with my jaw dropping, I quickly spin around in astonishment. I mutter a flustered laugh. "Y-ya!"

"Mhm?" With his eyebrows raised, he was daring me to argue his statement.

Turning on my heels, I very disappointingly feel my face flushing. What are we doing flirting like that in public?

Obviously, I don't want to hump Jungkook at all times. I don't see him enough for that.

Jungkook giggles behind me, it's a rare giggle. A very boyish one, that tells that he knows he succeeded and is happy about it. As he gives me a backhug, I fight the urge to kick him. He leans his head against mine. "Me too."

Let's just say, my lips weren't the only things burning anymore.



— — —
hello, im back from the land of the sick! two weeks this time, not bad ey? first week I had family over from the netherlands so i was busy with them and the second week i suffered. I had a fever and then for 5 days straight i had diarrhea, i really suffered. I mean im still on the road to full recovery but at least my stools arent you know.... anymore.... i saw the toilet more than i saw my mom xD

BON VOYAGE AY im so ready to see them go through all these adventures and do all the bucket list worthy stuff in hawaii. it just makes me so happy that during their tour they were still able to have fun and im so thankful that they always share these experiences with us, making us laugh, making us cry.
I have yet to watch the behind for ep1, i always fall behind on these things and ep2 is already tomorrow aaaaah

THEWINGSTOUR ended... for now... it successfully ended with no injuries... almost, joonie hehe and they are going to have a break and rest before the next schedule... whenever bangtan have a break i feel like i can take a break as a fan too...like idk not take a break completely but at least not stress as much about having my phone with me in fear they will tweet suddenly or do a vlive...

they are preparing for their comeback and im preparing my grave.... seo taiji collab is soon... tomorrow was it, or am i misinformed? and i got my naver passes ready! so excited!
what else.... hm... yeah there is a high chance of more tour dates being added and before some organizers had already hinted at one in singapore and im just here like gd is coming to germany.... bangtan... pls... but also pls rest first....

yo cnblue and seventeen are coming to hongkong but what is money right... after wingstourinhk i really cant bring myself to splurge on another concert orz... but cnblue... my first group ever.... yonghwa, jonghyun, minhyuk, jungshin... TT

also krystal looks stunning in a suit.... yup... and that's all! hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! (hey it's not 4am for once but 11pm :P)