Hopelessly

like a butterfly~

Jungkook wakes up to his alarm going off. He rolls over and fumbles for his phone on the night stand trying to turn it off before it'll wake up ________. It's only 3am and neither of them had slept much.
He shifts back around and smiles at the sight of her sleeping with slightly opened. He really doesn't want to wake her but he definitely never would just leave after what they shared.

It was everything you'd imagine it to be. It was awkward. It was careful and slow. It was sweet and embarrassing but it was theirs. It was new.

"________, ________-ie," Jungkook brushes his thumb over her cheek. "Cutie."

"Mhm..." Her eyes stay closed but her lips pucker as she gets roused from her slumber.

"________, I have to leave soon." He keeps his voice low, not wanting to wake all of her senses.

''Hm... ok.'' But she turns and cuddles into him.

''Does it still hurt?'' He had been tender and slow but she had still winced and gripped him in pain.

She goes to wedge one knee between his, no plans to let him leave at all. ''I'm just sore now.''

''Sorry, if I knew how much it wou―''

She raises her index finger to shut him up but it only lands on his cheek instead of his mouth. She isn't even looking. ''Shh.''

His smile widens until he has to snicker. Jungkook rolls to his back, pulling her along so she is on top of him.

''Ah,'' she complains, her voice cracking and braces her hands next to his head. ''Why?''

''I want to say good morning properly.'' She nods drowsily and lays her head on him. ''Good morning, ________.'

''Good morning, Oppa.'' Her voice is so much softer in the morning. ''What time is it?''

''It's 3.''

She groans and rolls off of him, covering her head with the duvet. ''I hope this doesn't turn into a daily thing.''

''But I want to see your morning face every day.''

She pulls the covers down so he can see the glare and then she smiles sweetly before sitting up. ''You look cute.''

''I look cute?'' His hand finds her leg under the covers. ''You can't even see me.''
She breathes out a giggle. The moonlight shining in from the window was only partially falling on her.
''You don't have to get up because of me. I only wanted to let you know that I have to leave.''

''It's ok.'' She cranks her neck and yawns. ''I have to see how Bobo is doing anyway.''

Oh, right. Jungkook had locked him out for the night.

Thinking back, Jungkook might been too rash. His own devotion and emotions had surprised him. Sometimes when he is with her, it feels like the rest of the world fades away. He only has eyes for her. Sometimes, he only needs her.

Her phone rings from the bathroom. She gets up from the bed or at least tries to. She plops right back, her legs giving out under her. ''Oh, wow.''
Looking over her shoulder, she links eyes with him and smiles humorously.

Returning the smile but also apologetic, Jungkook scoots over and lifts her up, carrying her to the bathroom. He puts her down on the counter and endearingly sees her shifting to avoid the cold surface as she had only thrown on a long sweatshirt. Out of exhaustion, he himself had only managed to put on his boxer briefs before crashing.

''Who's calling?'' He grabs his toothbrush and when she turns her neck he is able to see a few love bites under her jaw.

''It was my alarm for the flight.'' She explains while she goes through her phone.

''That early?''

"Hm, as I said I took the earliest flight so I could watch your showcase." She leans back against the tiles and relaxes. "Did you already know I was coming?"

"How could I have? You were just never removed from the list." When he gave her the invitation he had already known that she would be unable to attend due to conflicting schedule but she had kept it because it was so pretty.

"You looked so handsome yesterday." She says lowly as a hindsight. "I almost didn't recognize you."

"Because of my hair?" She had showed a lot of interest in his hair last night. "I almost didn't recognize you, too." They were both just exaggerating. He would recognize her anywhere even with her darker hair.

"Oppa, turn around." He does as he is told and shows her his . "Does it hurt?"

She had given him a few of her own marks. Her light, feathery touch makes him shudder and it catapults him back to their moments of bonding. "No, it doesn't. It's not as if you have talons. I'm just glad that you didn't hurt anymore at the end."

Her eyes focus on him with a look of earnesty. Is she remembering how it felt? Making love. It's something that he himself has experienced for the first time. And it was with her.
If he didn't have work he would love her by taking care of her and making sure she is comfortable. Instead he just holds her hand for the time being even when he rinses his mouth. He looks up to her smiling at him lovingly.

When he goes to splash water onto his face, she slides forward and then carefully down the counter top. "Are you good to walk?"

"I think so." She is bracing herself against the wall while he has his hand out ready to catch her. "Do you hear that?"

Jungkook focuses and hears some scratching against the door. ''Bobo?''

''Yeah,'' then a few seconds later Jungkook hears her voice as she coos and greets him. ''Good morning, Bobo. Huh, did you miss us? Did you miss us? That's right, we missed you, too.'' It's always so precious whenever she dotes on Bobo like that.
After he finishes, he steps into the bedroom where she's holding an overly lapping puppy trying to get a few kisses of his own.

"It's not fair. I want kisses, too." Jungkook whines playfully after throwing on his clothes.

"I guess Bobo does love me more."

Jungkook sulks but has to laugh when she pushes Bobo's wet snout at him. Only she is able to make him feel like a boy but at the same time like a man. "Do you have to work today?"

"No, I'm not supposed to be back until next week. I'll come by after visiting my dad." They make their way to the living room where Jungkook grabs his stuff and puts on his jacket.

"I'll call you later." He leans down and she meets him with her soft lips but they both burst into giggles when they feel Bobo's cold nose nudging against their chins.

''You shouldn't have locked him out, now this baby doesn't ever want to be left out.'' She kisses Bobo's head before putting him down.

''Wouldn't it have it weird with him watching?'' Jungkook puts his hands on her hips as he watched her expression contorting.

''Mhm, yeah, nevermind that.'' She glances in Bobo's direction once and then peers at him. ''Remember to take it easy on your back.''

''I will.''

''You won't.'' She knows him too well. ''If I see you in any pain when I come, I'm going to be upset.'' Jungkook just nods, deciding that this is the best to do. ''And eat a lot, drink a lot and rest a lot in between.''

''I will.'' He repeats.

She regards him with skepticism when she lifts her hand and pokes his face. She looks at him with a straight face for a long time before she utters one word. ''Dimple.''

It's so random, Jungkook finds himself grinning. He raises his own hands and starts poking her cheeks and then her sides. ''Dimple, dimple, dimple.''

''Stop!'' She yelps but he keeps tickling her until he remembers how she is still sore. He halts at once. That's when she turns him around, pushing him to the door. ''Bobo say bye!''

''Trying to get rid of me already?''

''Yes,'' she admits. ''You're going to be late.''

Oh, yeah. Work. He almost forgot.

"Bye, Buddy." Jungkook crouches down to pet him. "I'm leaving." He walks out the door but turns around to face her.

"Drive carefully." She only shows her head through the small gap, trying to prevent the Shiba from escaping.

"Eoh, I'm going." But he isn't really going. He's walking backwards. "Go back in, it's cold."

"I'll go when you're gone." She smiles sweetly making his heart swell.

"I'm gone. Quickly." He waves her in and she nods but neither of them move. She doesn't go in and he doesn't push the elevator button.

"See you later, Beautiful." Only a few hours, but he will miss her even more now.

"Until then, Handsome." Finally he does push the button and to his dismay the doors open soon after. She slips one hand out and waves as he steps into the elevator never facing away from her. It's like playing the game, 'who hangs up first'.

"Bye bye."

"Bye, Oppa." Now, he is only able to hear her.

The doors start to close but he puts one hand between them and leans out, seeing that she is still watching. "Bye bye."

"Ah, ya," she laughs prettily. "Go, now. I'll see you later."
That's it. He just cannot resist even though he might be running late. Leaving the elevator, he strides back to her and as he crowds her into the apartment and closes the front door, she only stares at him in confusion. "What are you doing? Did you forget something?"

Peering down at her, revealing that one dimple she loves so much, Jungkook bends and picks her up like he had done earlier. Like a reflex her arms go around his neck.
Arriving at his destination, Jungkook carefully lowers her into bed and drapes the duvet over her legs. "Sleep a bit, ok?" He sits down on the edge. "Sorry, that I can't be with you."

"I understand." And he can see that she really does now. Maybe before there were times when she couldn't fully comprehend his deep investment into his fans and everything that came with his career but after last night's talk, due to him revealing his weakest side to her, she in return was able to find understanding and even encouragement for him.

Jungkook tugs her hair behind her ear. "Is it very tender? Should I run a bath for you?" For the first time in his life he doesn't care about being late.

Smiling fondly, she shakes her head. "It's ok, I might take one later. Now, I just want to sleep."

"Alright." He taps her nose. "I'm leaving."

"Eoh." He could look into her eyes for hours. They emit so much warmth. ''Fighting, Oppa."

"Thank you."

This time he really leaves with his whole being filled with such immense euphoria that he wasn't even nervous about the recording. There was no place in his head to even think of it. All he could do was smile to himself.

Is this how people feel when they are gladly hopelessly in love?

* * * * * *

I hurry through the corridors trying not to be seen by anyone but carrying an animal in your arms doesn't exactly keep you undetected. I wonder how Jungkook convinced the staff to let me in without any identification. They had glances at Bobo once and waved me in. Now, I just needed to find the room he was in.

''Dogs aren't allowed inside the building.'' I freeze at the female's voice.

Turning around slowly, I try not to look guilty. ''Ehm, really? Uh, I... am a petsitter.''

''Does this dog belong to one of the artist?'' She asks sternly before I can elaborate.

''Yes.'' I hope she won't make me disclose who it is.

''Who is it?'' The PD type looking woman steps closer with scrutinizing eyes.

I look at her, weighting my options. Does she really need to know? ''Bangtan's Jungkook.''

''Oh, this is his dog? I didn't know he had a dog.'' I'm confused by her sudden interest in Bobo. Or maybe it was Jungkook.

''Yes.'' I'll have to remember to tell him that he has a pet now. ''Well, then...''

''But,'' I stop when she starts to speak again. ''I didn't know he had a dog or a petsitter...''

Why would she?

I just smile and try not to get too offended by the looks she was giving me. Either she doesn't like me or she likes Jungkook. I have a feeling it's the latter.

With this conversation going nowhere, I bow and rush off, keeping my head low but soon I hear another voice calling for me.
''________-ie.'' I glance around until I find the person. ''Oh, Bobo is here, too. You've been keeping him away from us.''

My eyes widen as I see the PD giving me one more of her suspicious looks. I put a finger over my lips, begging Taehyung to stay quiet.

He his head but obliges, he moves on to greeting the producer. ''Maknae PD-nim, good morning. I haven't seen you in so long.''

''That's right, you all must have been busy.'' Her voice suddenly being much gentler makes me look at her. ''Do you mind taking the petsitter to Jungkook-ssi?''

I pull my lips into my mouth and hope for Taehyung to catch on. ''Ah, of course. Don't worry, Maknae PD-nim. I will safely bring ________-ie to Jungkookie.''

I almost snicker at his natural cuteness. The producer nods but before she leaves, she gives me on more look. I get them a lot from my senior at work. She doesn't like me much either.

Stepping over to Taehyung, he immediately reaches for Bobo.

''He's shedding a bit.'' I warn him but he still takes Bobo from me. ''You're busy with the drama, aren't you?''

''Yes, actually, I have to leave for filming in a bit.'' Bobo his chin and Taehyung smiles brightly. ''Jungkookie is eating right now.''

''How come you aren't eating with him?'' We round a corner and I see a few girl group members exiting a door which appears to be the one Taehyung is leading me to. Lucky he caught me, I would have gotten lost on my own.

''I'm leaving my appetite for the food support at filming later.'' Taehyung looks at me. ''Bobo grew a lot since I last saw him.''

''Yeah, I was gone for two weeks and when I saw him again I was so surprised.'' I pet Bobo's back. ''He is also starting to shred everything.''

''Bobo?'' Yes. Bobo might look like an angel most of the times but when he realizes no one is watching him he will go on a mini rampage.

''He's sneaky about it, too.'' I was about to ask him which room it is when I see the name tag.

I close the door behind me and watch as Taehyung shows off Bobo to Jimin with fascination. When I briefly look away, I find Jungkook staring at the TV in a daze as he stuffs rice into his mouth.

As soon as he sees me though, his eyes widen with joy and he puts the container down to reach out his hand. I take it and walk closer, but my eyes move back to Bobo worrying that he will cause trouble. He's been biting people. Even though he doesn't do it out of menace Bobo likes biting as a show of affection especially when he is excited. Even more now that his teeth are aching.

Jungkook pulls me to his lap. I take off my jacket and put it on the couch next to him before sitting down. I smile as I hear Taehyung tell his manager about the shoot and how sleepy and small he had been then.

I keep my eyes on Bobo attentively. Jungkook secures his arms around my hips. ''Did you find your way here easily?''

''Yes. Although I feel like someone wasn't happy to see me.''

''Hm? Who?''

''Your Maknae PD. Does she like you?'' I turn my head and see his eyes up close for the first time. ''Wow, your eyes are blue.''

He pulls his lips into his mouth. ''Have you never seen me wear lenses?''

''When would I have?'' I stare at him a bit longer before I focus back on Taehyung. ''I told your Maknae PD that I'm your dog, Bobo's petsitter, so if she ever asks you...''

''I'll tell her I suddenly wanted a dog.'' I nod approvingly.

''Why is the air conditioner on?'' I see how the staff were wearing their jackets. I had yet to get to the laundry so my choice of clothing was limited. I pull on the hem of my box dress.

''It's because I just came back from pre recording.'' He drags my jacket over my legs. He does feel hotter than usual which conveniently helped in keeping me warm.

''Pre recording takes that long?''

''We have dry rehearsals first, then actual rehearsals and then recording and even more recording.'' I can't help but frown at that. Jungkook comforts me with a nudge. ''It's all at once. And I took it easy like I said I would.''

''Your back doesn't hurt?'' I question. He shakes his head. ''Ok, then''

We both turn our attention to the others and watch Jimin struggle with Bobo for a while and snicker as Taehyung takes him back. Jungkook has his head on my shoulder, just holding me.

''Did you visit your father?''

I sigh. ''No, I actually had to go in.''

''Why? You said you didn't have to today.''

''I got called in by my supervisor because she heard I was back. Supposedly there was this meeting I needed to attend.'' Just talking about it makes me fired up. ''But once I arrived I hear from my coworker that the meeting got canceled last minute.''

''What the hell? Why is she like that?''

I take a deep breath. It's comforting to know I wasn't being unreasonable. ''She doesn't seem to like me. Ever since I joined her team, I've been getting her authoritative bullying. I assume it's because she knows that I was offered the position because of connections.''

''Is your supervisor in her early thirties? With short hair and glasses?'' I turn to him, surprised. ''I heard her talking about you in the elevator.''

''When?'' I'm not surprised to be honest.

''That first day... you were carrying a child, Sohyunie, I think it was.''

I try to remember. ''Oh, you were in there? You already saw me in the elevator?''

''Yeah, but I wasn't a hundred percent it's you. Only in the auditorium when I saw you more clearly, was I certain.''

It's funny how it feels like yesterday but at the same time like it was so long ago because we've been through a lot already. We've come so far.

''We've come so far.'' Jungkook literally speaks my mind.

''I just thought the exact same thing!'' I gape at him, making him move back a bit. ''That's so cool.''

''Did you also think of how it feels so vivid but it's actually been so long ago already?'' I nod in awe. ''I can't wait to tell our children how we met.'' Jungkook says cutely, igniting the fireworks in my heart.

''Are you sure you want me to be the mother of your children?'' I ask under my breath jokingly, shifting to look into his beautiful eyes.

''Yes.'' Jungkook's eyes melt into warm pools of affections. It's almost like the bedroom eyes, but now that he knows what it feels like to make love his eyes are even more intense. It's almost like he's doing it on purpose. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it...

I feel one hand of his moving to my bare knee. ''Are you still sore?''

Ok, I'm definitely not reading too much into it. He was murmuring so only I can hear. ''Not anymore...''

I watch his eyes as they shift to my mouth and when his hand begins to move higher, my heart tumbles. ''What are you doing?''

''Nothing...'' His hand inches even further up my inner thigh but I quickly stop him with my own.

My eyes move from his left to his right one and as I take in the cheeky hilt to his smile, I squeeze his hand. ''Jeon Jungkook, do you want me to headbutt you?''

His lips twitch and then he throws his head back as he laughs. I smile at his amusement and move his hand back to more appropriate places.

''You two look so cute.'' I hear Jimin say. If only he knew what Jungkook was about to do. Jimin points his phone at us but I cover my face.

Jungkook has other plans though as he snatched my arms, caging them to my side. ''Hurry, Jimin-Hyung!''

''Ya!'' I turn and whack him as soon as he lets go after Jimin had successful taken a photo and stand up as he giggles away.

''Ah, you two are too cute.'' Jimin repeats as he takes more photos of us. ''It really help a lot that ________-ie is so pretty.''

''I think so, too.'' I agree grumpily. Jungkook whacks my . I turn to him. ''Ya, don't touch me, you meanie! Continue, eating!'' He just has the time of his life laughing.

''________-ie, has the musical started already?'' Jimin asks.

''Oh, yes. The last date is actually tonight.''

''Are you going?''

''Yes.'' Just in time. I would have missed it any other way.

''You are?'' Jungkook asks with his mouth full. He really had started eating again. ''I want to go, too.''

''When is it?'' Taehyung asks still very much infatuated with Bobo. He's getting spoiled.

''It's at three.'' Jungkook's expression falls.

''There is the broadcast and fansign later.'' Jimin reminds him.

''I'll tell them you miss them.'' Still, he pouts. ''Do you just hang out here the whole day until the show begins?''

''Yes.'' The three of them say in their own ways.

''Why did you have to go to pre recording so early then?'' I walk to Taehyung and Bobo.

''Why? Did you miss me?''

I don't even spare Jungkook a glance as I take one of his albums from the table. They all had his signature on the front. They are probably for groups that come to greet him just like the girl group had before.

''That's right! Ignore him, ________-ie.'' I snicker at Jimin's unexpected glee. ''He always ignores me. Jungkook-ah, feel it!''

''Hyung, you still look small next to ________-ie.'' Jungkook attacks and I find it really funny how they still have the same banter topics.

''You brat, I went blond way before you.''

''But it's not this caramel blond, I had it first.'' Jungkook counters.

''I was born first, you little rascal!''

''That's great! I will live longer than you then.'' I giggle at their accented voices and sit down on a chair. Why are they being like this?

''That's right, Baby Face, follow in my great footsteps.'' Jimin straightens up in self proclaimed victory. This is too funny.

''________-ah,'' Taehyung steps over to me. ''Can I maybe show Bobo to some of my friends?''

I blink. ''Friends? You mean here, right?''

''Yes.'' Why does he looks so shy suddenly?

''Sure, but... uh.. Bobo gets really excited when he meets new people, so please keep an eye on him. He should behave as he is very comfortable with you.''

''I understand.'' He beams and rushes over to the door.

''If there is anything just call Jungkook-Oppa!'' I call after him and he throws a yes over his shoulder before exiting the room. "Is there someone he likes or why is he so excited?"

Both Jimin and Jungkook burst out laughing and even a few staff snicker.

"What? Really? Who?" I turn to Jungkook when Jimin won't answer. "Do I know that person?"

"Don't be noisy. Ask Taehyung when he comes back maybe he will tell you." I drop my shoulders sheepishly. Oh, yeah, I should just ask Taehyung.

I turn back around and finally dedicate my attention to Jungkook's album. It looks very sturdy with the dark midnight blue theme. On top of the cover was an origami in the shape of a butterfly. That surprises me.

I'm about to ask him when I feel a jacket being placed on my shoulder. Jungkook puts his lunchbox on the table and pats my head before he sits down next to me.
I point at the cover and he nods getting my unspoken question. It's us. I'm in awe that he had so much direct control over the design and overall concept.

Flipping through the album, from time to time, I will get some food held in front of my mouth. I just accept them and eat.

''I think these are my favorite.'' I show Jungkook and even Jimin looks when I flip the pages where it seems like he is underwater but his hair staying perfectly in shape must mean that it's probably only a visual effect.

The colored contacts he was wearing in all the shots made him look so mystical.

"Have you watched the music video yet?" I still as Jimin asks me. I peek at Jungkook who was awaiting my answer with big curious eyes.

When he reads mine, he sits up in exasperation. "You haven't?"

"I've been busy!" I defend myself. "I just landed yesterday, you know that."

"It's been a few days already since I dropped the music video!" He glowers at me but it's so cute my mouth lifts on its own. "Why are you smiling?"

I bite my bottom lip at his cute offended tone and glance at Jimin. "He's cute, right?"

"Yes." I agree. Reaching over, I hold his face between my hands. "You, Baby Face will look cute even when you're forty."
Jimin cackles and throws himself on a chair. Jungkook jumps to his feet and pulls me with. "Jimin-Oppa save me!"

"No one can fight Jungkookie. Good luck!" Everyone says that. "But you're doing well, ________-ie!" Good to know.

I put my other hand on his forearm so he would look at me to see if he was really upset at me for not watching the music video. But when he turns, he smiles boyishly and raises his eyebrows.
He opens the door and ushers me out before wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me close, actually lifting me off my feet.

"Ouch!"

He puts me down immediately. "Why? Why? Why?" His hands gingerly trail over my arms as he scans my body.

"No, it's just… Your belt." He is too sweet.

"My belt…" He looks down and lifts his shirt revealing a thick belt. It had dug into my lower stomach where I was admittedly still tender for some reason.

Jungkook checks over his shoulder before bending lower this time and lifts me up. I wrap my arms around him securely.

His mischievous antics always make me feel more youthful. Jungkook makes me feel… free.

"Be careful, Oppa. I'm supposed to be your petsitter."

He chuckles. "What do you think she would do?"

"I don't know. She sees you all the time, I don't, I'm just worried she will take your screen time away."

"She's just a maknae pd."

"Who likes you."

''A lot of people like me.'' He isn't saying it to boast. ''I can't think of them all because I'm always thinking of you.''

''So corny.'' I say very smitten by his words.

''It's the truth.'' He walks into an empty room much like his fitting room and sits me down on a chair. He rolls his own chair to me and then just stares at me.

"Isn't it uncomfortable to wear lenses all the time?"

"I'm used to it now. But sometimes I get something trapped between and I have to blink all the time. That's when it gets annoying. And these blue ones," he points at his eyes. "They are so dense in color that sometimes it gets in the way of my vision."

I lean even closer and brace a hand against his jaw to steady his head. To anyone else coming in it might seem like we are about to kiss but I'm just observing the lenses and he is making his eyes as big as possible to let me see.

I manage to look into his eyes a few more seconds before I burst into giggles, pulling away.

He reaches out with a bright grin and pulls my chair as close as he can. His legs press against mine. He takes my hands into his and just looks at me once more.

I peer at our hands. "I really like your hands." They're capable of great things yet look graceful and are actually softer and smoother the longer I hold them.

"I'll remember that." His expression turns cheeky.

"For what?" I try not to read between the lines but my cheeks flush.

Jungkook seeing that closes his eyes and braces his head on his hand, smiling contended.

Sometimes, I wish I had that effect on him. But I didn't have years of practice. He might not have dated a lot but he does know how to flirt with the camera and he knows and can read me.

"Oppa," Jungkook opens his striking blue eyes. "I love you."

His eyes are now the ones that move from my right to my left one and then he smiles beautifully. "I know."

I snort and slap his thigh.

"You're lucky that I have muscular legs or you would be hitting bone every time."

I roll my eyes. Him and his muscular thighs which I liked too much but won't ever tell him. "Yeah, as if hitting your rock hard muscles isn't painful. Even just hitting like that hurts my hand."

"You know, instead of hitting me when you're upset you could give me a few kisses."

"Why?"

"You know like you did yesterday, on my forehead, then nose, then chin and each cheek."

"I don't want to. That was an in the moment act." I scoot back, ready to bolt. "You do it, Oppa."

"I will."

I jump up and run for it but he catches me around my waist and traps me to the chair on him, tickling me again. I squirm and try hard not to scream murder but as I avoid his hands, I feel sudden discomfort in my core again and wince.

Jungkook notices and stops. "Why? Why? Why?" I only shake my head.
He wraps his arms around me gently and start turning us back and forth on the chair, like consoling an infant. "It won't always hurt so much, right?"

Ok, now I would like to give him the five kisses. "No, I don't believe it will."

He hugs me like that for a bit longer as the sting subsides and then he lifts his head from my shoulder. "Hey, where did your love bite go?"

I look at where he is looking. "I removed it."

"How?"

I peer at him. "Why do you need to know?"

Without saying it he simply points at his jaw and angles his head. I gasp. "Why didn't you cover it with makeup?"

"It's not a big deal, they look like rashes that I sometimes get."

I just look at him. "Why do you get rashes?"

''I think I'm allergic to something.'' He shrugs and places a hand on my stomach. "Remember to take a bath once you get home."

"I think there is a high chance I will fall flat into bed and sleep." I cover his hand with mine. "Don't stress about it, it's only the first time."
Still his face contorts with worry. I grab his face and make him look at me. "Shall we try again tonight? I guarantee you it won't hurt tomorrow."

He stares at me. "W-What did you say?"

"I mean, you have to trust me too. Stop worrying." And then as the words register deeper I see the most precious thing ever. Just like yesterday, Jungkook actually flushes and looks away.

Where is Jimin and his camera when you need him?



— — —

I always underestimate how much I need to edit. I meant to post this yesterday, but lack of sleep and ticketing really took the energy out of me and when I saw the amount of pages this part has, I just nope, couldn't do it... so here it is on a tuesday... well wednesday for me... its 2am...being in hk is really keeping me on my toes, I find it hard to edit here without getting distracted by other things... I don't like staying still here.... odd...

public ticketing day was... a disaster... sigh... I slept 3 hours then woke up at 9 to prepare, then before 10 the server was already busy so I couldn't even log into my acc. Then as soon as the tickets go on sale, the call servers are busy and the system is busy for the next 70 minutes. I fell asleep waiting for them to redirect me lol. Then at 11.10 the page loads!!!! and I fly out of my bed and see there are still tickets but after I chose them when I type it the code it always said there is an error and then system would be busy again for another 10 minutes -.- and this repeats itself a few more times until I finally manage to call the hotline. the first one hangs up on me when I speak cantonese, so I try in english the second time and she tells me 'bts sold out both days' .... orz so... I try private sellers on twitter and I found a seat that is still within my budget. Lessons learned: don't try ticketing in hongkong which gives scalpers and scammers too many advantages. There are more than a hundred of tickets being sold by one person who got it from a chinese website, when hkticketing is supposed to be the only official site. This makes me really sad :( all the armys that could go...

btw if I didn't reply to your messages then I'm sorry! I seem to forget about some or never notice there was a new one in the first place. so, if your message for me was really long and clearly would make me respond, then just now I'm not doing it on purpose, I'm just really bad at keeping track of these things.