Origami

like a butterfly~

"Next, please." I step up and hand over the invitation and my identification card with a heavy heart. The staff checks her list and frowns. Her reaction makes me feel even more nervous. What if I was taken out of the list?
But my heart settles just that little bit when she hands me back my card and secures a band around my wrist. The other thing she hands me is a plastic card with 'ARTIST' written on top and a strap attached to it.

I turn it over in my hand. "What is this for?"

"Your name is on the list." She gestures behind her. "It means you have backstage access."

"Backstage... You mean I could go in with this?" Did Jungkook know I was going to come? There is no way. Even before the time apart he knew about my schedule conflicting with his.

"Yes. Miss, I have to remind you to put your phone on silent. The show already started a while ago. Your seat would have been in the balcony but I will have to ask you to sit in the back as not to disturb the show." She is already gesturing for the next person in line. Judging by the displeased curl on , being late was not appreciated. But then again when is it ever?

I follow the instructions to get into the hall where the showcase was held with my heart thumping heavily in my chest up to my throat. I could already hear his unmistakable voice.
He was singing a ballad. It's the song he wrote for his mother. She must be here as well. I wonder if he already had her listen to it beforehand like he originally planned to.

Once I reach the audience area I find myself an empty seat and quietly sit down. I gasp as I lay my eyes on him for the first time in more than two weeks. He changed.
But it is him. The way he stands in front of the microphone. The way he has his eyes closed so passionately. The way he is holding himself on stage.

It's him. The only thing that changed was his hair. They were now bleached a light caramel color.

The way the stage lights illuminated him made him look so ethereal and handsome, so out of this world breathtaking that I wish someone would pinch me.

Sometimes, I forgot that this is his element. That's what he loves to do. And that's what he should do.

~ ~ ~

"Amazing voice you've got, Jungkook-ssi." The MC says in awe.

"Ah, thank you." Jungkook bows his head and I can tell even from far away that he is nervous.

"This song is for your mother right?" Jungkook nods. "Has your mother heard it already?"

"Yes. I already performed it to my mother a few days before the release."

"How was it? What was your mother's reaction?" The media outlets were taking pictures and typing diligently on their laptops, eager to know and present the latest scoop.

"My mother cried." He smiles cutely. "It's probably because I sang it to her as a gift."

"Ooh," the MC says, impressed. "Jungkook-ssi, that's very sweet."

That he is indeed.

"Everything for my mother." Jungkook says and we get a few coos from the audience too.

"Is your mother here, today?" The MC gestures towards the seats.

"Ah, yes." Jungkook sits up straighter and scans the place. His raises one hand to shield his eyes from the glare of the spotlights. "But I'm not sure where she is."

"I'm sure the staff gave her a seat where she can see you perfectly." The MC flips to the next card. "Do you have anything you would like to say?"

"Oh...." Jungkook scratches his head with a sheepish smile. "Eomma, I love you."

A few collective aws can be heard. He really has a way with making people fall for his innocent charm.

"The best and easiest love confession. But... aren't you worried that your father will get jealous?''

''Ah,'' Jungkook laughs under his breath and it warms me to be able to hear it again. ''Appa, I love you. Hyung, I love you, too.''

The MC leans in with a grin. ''Bangtan...''

Jungkook smiles brightly. ''Bangtan-Hyungs, I love you all a lot.''

''Is there someone else...?'' My smile fades when I hear the MC's deliberate question. Did something happen while I was gone?

''Ah, oh, yes, ARMYs,'' Jungkook throws two finger hearts at the audience but doesn't word it.

''Ah, if it's about Bangtan then we can't leave out ARMYs.'' The MC adds and looks at the audience. "You and your fans have a very close and unique bond.''
Jungkook nods and even if its from this far away I can see his expression sobering up.
''We usually don't mention the fancafe because it's against the rules but it's impossible not to. Jungkook-ssi, you gave a big riddle to your fans last night."

"Yes, that's right." Jungkook says slowly.

"What do you think? Were your fans able to figure it out?"

Jungkook peers at the audience. "I believe in ARMY."

"What I think is, you were a bit too vague. Your letter took them by surprise, I'm sure."

"Yes."

"Fans reported that you seemed apologetic." Apologetic about what?

"Yes, because I know a lot of fans will be disappointed and hurt once they figure it out." The wheels begin to turn in my head. Figure what out?

"Ah, this riddle, perhaps is it about the song 'Origami'? Your fans seemed to have a good idea of what your post was about but they aren't a hundred percent sure. Maybe you could enlighten us?" Origami is the song Jungkook said he wrote about us. What kind of riddle have they been talking about?

"Ah, if I reveal it, it won't be a riddle anymore. Really, this letter was meant to be for ARMYs because I trust them and respect them. I'm thankful that they have supported me for so many years and while I know that some won't like the outcome of this, I also don't want to lie to them."

"Jungkook-ssi, you really love ARMYs a lot. I think the ARMYs that truly love you will understand even if it is hard." The MC reaches out to pat Jungkook's arm. '

"Thank you." Jungkook bows his head and even until now I don't know what this meant.

The MC begins to talk about more of Jungkook's album and his achievements with it while he himself had gone off to change into another stage outfit or prepare for the next performance.

I quickly message Lee to ask if she knows what had been posted in the fancafe. A few minutes later, she sends me a link and a message.

'remember at these showcases everything is prepared and scripted. that means he wanted to talk about it publicly.'

More unsettled than before I click on the article. This feels like the dating rumor all over again. Once the link loads, I can only stare at the screen and feel my heart quickening.

'BTS' Jeon Jungkook posts cryptic letter on fancafe about one of his songs being a personal experience. Is it 'Origami'? Fans speculate that the world star is dating or had previously gotten out of a relationship. Even though his management label Bighit Entertainment already gave a statement to his dating rumor with Lovelyz's Yein—'

That's all I can read before music starts playing and I instantly know which song it is. I was there when he recorded it. I accidentally got recorded myself and Yoongi even edited my voice into it as an experiment. It's 'Origami'.

''~The paper that was our love was knitted and scarred, what we didn't know was that our love equaled an origami~ someone unfolded something that wasn't meant to, our love is an origami~"

Tears fill my eyes as I hear the lyrics again. Pride fills me as I see him playing the piano with so much feeling. His eyes are closed in sentiments. He must have practiced so much for this.

This is his passion. This is his calling. This is where he belongs.

~ ~ ~

With my erratic heartbeat taking over my hearing sense, I stand in front of the doors that would lead me backstage. Why am I hesitating?

It has been two weeks since I last saw him with my father. None of this was planned. My return wasn't supposed to happen until another week but I missed him. As soon as I had finished all of my obligations, I had taken the next flight back with the permission of my supervisor.

But the question still stands. Why am I hesitating to walk through the door?

I was the only one left here. I saw how Jungkook's family already went in to see him backstage. That had made me stay rooted to the spot not wanting to give him any complication while his family was there.

''Are you going to go in?'' The security guard ask impatiently.

My eyes waver. ''Ah, yes.'' I focus on the door and slowly almost gingerly push my way in but stand still when I see the staff members rushing around.

''Yeah, his back hurts.'' I hear someone say. ''Yeah, he wouldn't lie down because of his family... Ok, we'll get the car ready.''

''I'm fine.'' That's Jungkook. He doesn't sound fine. He sounds pained.

My feet move on their own accord. As I round the corner, I am met with the heartbreaking view of Jungkook bend over, hands on his knees, breathing heavily. He must be really agonizing for him to be like this. He always appears as so strong and unbreakable in my eyes but he is human and has his limits too.
It always feels like he can take my emotional side but his heart has its limits too.

Just when I'm about to step forward, Jungkook straightens up with strain and looks right at me. He freezes and so do I. Pearls of sweat are running down his temple and neck, staff members holding him just in case. But he starts walking and like a calling my own feet move.

Tears burn my eyes as I realize just how much I missed him even more so than I thought I did while I was gone and how wrong I was to push him away instead of embracing him.

We meet in the middle and pull each other into each others arms, never close enough.

Staying like that for a while, I cling to him and hear a sob, realizing it's mine. ''I'm sorry.''

''Don't be sorry.'' His hand slides over my hair soothingly. ''You're back.''

I nod my head and begin to pull away. I observe his face. No matter how much the staff wiped his sweat away they just kept falling. Even though his cheeks are flushed, there is an unnerving paleness that I've never seen on him.
Heart tightening, I wipe at his face. ''Does your back hurt a lot?''

He was about to shake his head, giving me his signature response when he stops himself and then nods. ''My back has been bothering me for a while. I overdid it today.''

Jungkook always does. He loves what he does and always gives 100% and even more.

''Jungkook...'' Comes almost the hesitant call from his manager.

Jungkook looks over his shoulder and then at me. ''I have to go now.'' I begin to nod in understanding but he takes my head into his hands. ''I will come to you once I'm done.''

I look at him for a while. ''I guess I'll be home.''

''Jungkook.'' The manager's voice is more urgent now.

''I really have to go now.'' Jungkook looks over his shoulder briefly before focusing on me again. ''My mom asked about you. She saw you.''

''She did?'' I ask, thrown off. ''Is she still here?''

He shakes his head. ''She left before you came in.''

''Jungkook...'' This time it's more of a warning.

Unwillingly, we let go of each other and he begins to walk backwards, still facing me. I keep my eyes on him thinking he has more to tell me when he with the most serious face ever makes one then two finger hearts and then with a quick grin throws me a heart with his arms over his head.

I actually burst out laughing at the unexpectedness, still focusing on him in case he has more. But he just smiles as he walks backwards into the door and I'm just about to turn away when I see a finger peeking out, forming another finger heart.

''Come now! You can see her later! We need to check on your back before the next schedule, Jungkook!'' And the next thing I know, the door is slammed shut.

~ ~ ~

"Yeah, I'm unpacking right now." Or rather, I've been trying to. I bought too many things and Bobo has been distracting me. "Maybe it's because I haven't been in Tokyo for that long in a while but I bought a lot of things, Appa."

"That's good, indulge a little, spoil yourself." It's been so hectic that I haven't even had time to visit my father yet. That will be first on my list for tomorrow. "Have you eaten, yet?"

"Not yet. I ordered some delivery." I stop whatever I was doing and take my phone into my hand. "Do you want me to come over, we can enjoy some chicken together."

"You're having chicken?" My father is quiet for a moment as if contemplating my offer. "Ah, no you stay home and get some rest."

"I can't rest." I groan and whine. "I have to unpack, I'm still wearing the dress from last night. I don't want to move."

"You could always just not unpack now and do it tomorrow"

I slump. "Don't tempt me, Appa."

Ding dong.

"Ah, my chicken is here!" I dash toward my wallet and stop before opening the door. "Sleep tight, Appa. I will be there tomorrow morning.''

"Abandoning me for chicken, I can't believe it." He says in disbelief more to himself than to me.

"Good night, I love you." I press on the red button the same moment I open the door. Bobo jumps up from his sleeping place to join me. His tail wiggles in excitement.

"Good even—" My excited smile fades as glance up from my phone. "Oh, Oppa... You made it?" I really hadn't expected him to be able to come.
Jungkook was standing in front of me wearing a green bomber jacket with simple dark jeans. His face fresh and clean from make up. He looks soft.

"Yeah, can I come in?" He tilts his head ever so slightly to the side and lifts a white bag. "I got the chicken if that might convince you."

I smile to myself and step back, opening the door for him. "It's a little bit of a mess. I haven't had time to unpack, yet."

Jungkook closes the door behind him and while he slips his shoes off I get him some home slippers. "Did you just land today?"

"Yeah, I landed right before your showcase." Bobo was following his every step. "Bobo is happier to see you than he was when I got him from Lee."

"It really has been very long, huh, Buddy." Jungkook was standing awkwardly in the middle of the foyer so I take his hand, leading him to the kitchen island.

"How did you manage to have the delivery man give it to you?" I ask after he puts the bag down.

"We had the same stop in the elevator, so I asked if he was delivering to you and when he said yes, I paid and he gave it to me."

"Thank you, then, for dinner." I look over my shoulder to see that he was leaning against the kitchen island. It might be because I haven't seen him in so long but whatever he does he looks incredible attractive doing so. "Take a seat."

Compared to our emotional reunion earlier backstage, both our expressions seemed uncertain right now. It's like we got overwhelmed by our emotions and now that a few hours have passed we sobered up.

"Weren't you supposed to come back a few days later?" My hands stop unpacking the boxes. Jungkook unlike me isn't one to beat around the bush.

"Yes." I look at him carefully.

"Why..." His eyes are boring into mine. "Did you come back sooner?"

I stare back and take a deep breath. "For you. The situation allowed it and I didn't want to wait any longer, so the moment I got the chance I flew back. Also because I didn't... because I shouldn't have pushed you away in the first place.''

He lowers his head with a thoughtful expression and then peers at me through his lashes. "Why did you?"

I open my mouth and close it again. Why did I? "I was scared." I blurt out before I can think better of it because if it comes down to it that's exactly the reason.

His brows pull together. "Scared? Why?"

"It's just..." I bite down on my lip and then pat the stool in front of me. Jungkook looks at it then sits down and I do the same. "The day when the dating rumors with Yein started I found out about something...''
I wanted to mention Hyunsik when I decide against it. Only because I have a past with him doesn't mean that Jungkook should get biased by it especially because they might meet again in the future. ''My father's very old friend came to visit while I went out for a few calls. I overheard their conversation. They were talking about how my mother...'' Telling him is the hardest for some reason. I feel his hand enveloping mine. I look at Jungkook. ''My mother was cheating on my father with his old friend.''

Jungkook's hold on my hand loosens and my hand drops as his jaw falls open in shock. I put my hands on my lap and look at them. ''That was the real reason my father left... Not because he didn't love us. Not because we weren't good enough for him but because he was hurt and couldn't take it anymore.''

Jungkook stays quiet and I don't look at him as I fiddle with my fingers. I should just tell him everything like I should have done weeks ago. ''You know what's funny. People always, always told me how similar I am to my mother in all aspects and the same old friend once told me that I'm just like her too, I just—''

''Don't go there, ________.'' I look up at Jungkook's frowning face.

''I'm not.'' I say with a sad smile. ''But I did go there.''

His eyes widen slightly in understanding. ''That's why you pushed me away.''

I nod and take a deep breath. ''Cheating has always been an inexcusable thing for me but when it happened to myself I became even more sensitive to it. But then my mother, too...'' I feel a stab in my chest. It still hurts.
''They loved each other, the had a family, so how come... and then I naturally thought, I love you, maybe I will hurt you just the same.'' I run my finger through my hair and am afraid to look at him. I hear how foolish I sound and how absurd my thoughts were. ''I didn't doubt you at all when I first saw the tabloids about the rumor but after I found out about my parents...''

''You thought that maybe I did cheat on you.'' It sounds so ridiculous coming from his mouth that I close my eyes in shame.

''It's inexcusable because I intentionally said things that hurt you that night.'' Finally, I do look at him. He's thinking hard. ''I'm sorry. I'm not as great of a person as you see me to be. And I don't think I ever will be.''

He takes a few seconds to answer. ''But you pushed me away to protect me. It's just as you said, in order for you not to have toxic thoughts you needed some time.''
I look at my hands again. That might be but— ''A little birdie once told me that you shouldn't cross a bridge that's nowhere near your horizon, yet.''

My eyes lift to Jungkook's. ''You talked to my father?''

''No, a birdie told me.'' He insists with a smile and I realize how blessed I am to have him in my life, to have him still be here. I tear up again.

Jungkook pouts upon seeing my tears. ''You know I love you. And you love me. And I know you, you would break up with me before doing anything unethical. And I respect you enough to do the same.''
He takes my hands. ''I don't know much about your mother and I am in no way excusing her mistakes but maybe, I think she did what she did in order for her to give you a sense of family. Whatever she got from life to make it easier she took... a divorce would have been too final... I think.''

The more he speaks the more he sounded uncertain.

I squeeze his hand. ''I know. I came to the same conclusion myself while I was gone.'' His shoulder visibly relax. He probably thought I would get offended. I take another shaky breath. It still doesn't make it any easier though, because of protecting us she sacrificed our father.
''My biggest regret is the time I lost with my father. I spent so many many hours, so many days and years of my life and thoughts on hating him and holding onto that even after he came to me, I don't deserve to live a good life.''

When I look at Jungkook, I can tell he wanted to argue that but he doesn't. ''After everything my father still embraces me so warmly. He said that by not wanting to hurt you and keeping you at a distance that I was already doing it anyway and while I was away I realized that while not wanting it to lead to a toxic future I was running the risk of not having one with you at all. I was playing with fire.''

We are both quiet. Then I remember the most important thing.

''I hope you can forgive me for always giving you confusing signals. I experienced first hand how it's like to be manipulated again and again.'' I clench my fists at the memories. ''I should have never taken you for granted like I did.''

''I forgive you.'' Jungkook says and surprises me even more by ruffling the top of my hair. ''Because I love you.''

Tears spring into my eyes at the overwhelming relief that I felt. As much as it would have been my own fault I was scared that I might have driven the only good thing away from me.

Jungkook smiles at me lovingly and cradles my face. ''Why do you look so relieved? I told you I would stay by your side.''I sniff and wrap my hands around his wrist but the tears build up even more.
''Aigoo...'' He leans in and presses his lips against mine softly. ''There, all better.''

I giggle when I realize he was trying to kiss away the heartache and worries. He ruffles my hair once more and is about to pull back when I wrap my arm around his neck, keeping him to me and kiss him the way I mean it.

His mouth stretches into a smile but then he angles his head, taking the kiss deeper, his arms encircling me in like a blanket. His familiar scent and taste sink in through my senses. He is bending his back and it's moments like this when I wish I was taller, especially as I think of the back pain he had earlier.
I slide down from the stool and push up on my toes to accommodate him when I feel him smiling again before his hands move to my waist, lifting me up onto the kitchen island effortlessly.
We never break away from the kiss and it's almost like we're longing for each others touch from missing each other.

I scoot forward on the marble while simultaneously pulling him between my legs. Jungkook makes a deep sound in the back of his throat, his hands shifting to my thigh. Warmth spreads everywhere and I press his hips even closer and sigh in contentment when I feel him pressing against me.

Being apart for two weeks has brought our yearning for each other to a new level.

Just then Jungkook groans and pulls away, our lips parting with a smack. A little bit disoriented and also a little bit breathless just as he seems to be, I blink.

"I'm sorry, I..." I frown at his confusing apology. Why is he sorry?

His hands curls against my thigh and when I glance down I realize that his hands had been there the entire time because he was holding the skirt of my dress in place.
It wouldn't have ridden up anyway because it was a fuller skirt but he still did it, simply because he's that kind of gentleman. He's a sweetheart.

"I'm..." He tries again and raises a hand to scratch the back of his head. He always does that either when he is nervous or embarrassed. His eyes meet mine briefly but he seems to shy away from that, too.

If I'm reading him correctly then he was saying for sorry for getting affected by our kissing like any man would, which is normal. I forget sometimes. Jungkook is very pure on the inside.
It's mind blowing because he knows exactly what the fans like. He knows what will get a reaction from them yet here he is being embarrassed by being aroused and apologizing for it because he thinks that I minded.

"I didn't mean t—" I lean forward to shut him up with a sweet kiss.

"It's ok." I look him into his eyes to show him genuinely that it is. "It's normal."

I keep my eyes on him until I watch the uncertainty fade away, the only thing remaining his slight flushed cheeks and ears. Never was a blush this endearing.

Ding dong.

It takes us a while to look away from each other even though we clearly heard the bell ringing. It's just that his eyes were too captivating in that moment.

"Are you expecting anyone?" He murmurs in that low tone, making the butterflies go crazy.

"Hm?" I shake my head as the thought of just ignoring whoever it is, to continue what we were doing, crosses my mind. "No."

Scooting forward, I slide down against him and watch his jaw twitch. His eyes follow me with an accusing glare. "You did that on purpose."
I shrug. Maybe I did but he could have moved back and as he didn't I assume he wanted to see himself how comfortable I really was.

I walk towards the door and look through the peep hole. "It's a guy."

"A guy? Wait, let me." I stop and step back.

"I think it's just the delivery man."

He opens the door anyway. "Good evening."

"Ah, yes, good evening. Sorry, but I forgot to bring this up. It's the noodles that were ordered." The man explains apologetically.

"Ah, yes, it's alright. Thank you for coming back.''

"How hungry are you?" Jungkook asks while looking at the new bag in his hand, following me to the living room.

"I haven't eaten since last night's dinner." I point a finger at him. "Don't judge me, I'm sure you can eat three times the amou—"

He grabs my hand and pulls me against him and then surprises me by crushing his lips on mine and then moves back just an inch. "I wasn't. I was just asking because you usually don't order this much. I was worried."

''Oh...'' It comes out breathless. ''Y-Ya, what was that?''

''I just wanted to kiss you.'' How he manages to look cute but at the same time manly while saying that, I don't know.

''Is that so?'' I raise an eyebrow at him. ''You keep surprising me today, Jungkook-ah.''

I thought he was going to flirt back but when he smiles out of nowhere I tilt my head at him in question. Jungkook let's go of my hand to caress my head. "I almost forgot how cute you are."

"Hm?" He pulls me into his arms, and I wrap mine around his back, breathing in his scent. "What did I do this time to be called cute?"

"You were being y." I feel a peck against my head. A smile spreads across my face even though that made no sense. "I put on fragrance just for you."

My laugh bubbles out. "Just for me?"

"Yeah."

"You do smell very nice." I shamelessly breathe in deeply again and it just feel so nice to be able to embrace him this closely and delve in this intimacy. It's become more.

''You, too.'' I feel a pat at the curve of my . These are things I will only allow him to do and he knows that. ''Bobo is looking at me in that way again.''

''Mhm?'' I look up and Jungkook nods behind me. ''Oh, that's the look that says 'please play with me, I'm bored and jealous that you aren't hugging me'.''

Jungkook chuckles and pats my again. ''I hope our children won't get jealous like Bobo.''

Right now more than ever I was feeling the double meaning of his words. Probably because of earlier. I look up and he looks down to me at the same time. It's true that there is a certain couple's awareness at some point. He raises his brows and I poke his abs. But we don't say any more.

Still as he continues to gaze down at me intently, the new feeling in my chest intensified. He his lips and I bite mine unknowingly. Then, the moment is taken to a pause as I feel Bobo's fur against my leg.

''Your son is getting impatient.''

Jungkook's voice is deep when he speaks. ''Me, too.''

My eyes widen. It's the first time I have witnessed this side of him. I know he is like that on stage sometimes but wow. No wonder he can make them scream with just one glance.

Love is shining bright in his eyes and I lean up to give him one last kiss for the time being. ''Good things come to those who wait, Oppa.'' I say lightly and smile sweetly.
Jungkook sulks. He actually juts his lip out and pouts. I gesture at Bobo in bewilderment but also in awe. ''You'll have to take care of our future children first, too. Responsibility first before fun.''

He breathes in deeply and then nods. ''You're right. Fun comes later.'' I catch him glancing at me meaningfully and I snicker as I whack his arm. ''Just kidding.''

''Oh, I'm sure you are.'' I shake my head and get my dinner for the day. ''Have you had dinner, yet?''

''Yes.'' He sits down and starts playing with Bobo, massaging him and his tail.

I bring the bags to the coffee table and sit down on the carpet next to Jungkook. ''Bobo has been biting everything. His teeth are falling out.''

''Really?'' He scratches Bobo behind his ear. ''I want to see.''

''If you continue to let him bite your hand then you definitely will.'' I stuff my mouth with some fried chicken. ''Remember if he bites too hard to scold him.''

''I don't want to scold him, he is so cute.''

I hold a piece of chicken in front of Jungkook and he opens without hesitation. ''You have to or he won't learn.''

''Ok.'' Even the way Jungkook chews is endearing. Bunny. "You haven't unpacked, yet?"

"No... I was planning to do it now but..." My eyes graze over an object peeking out. "Oh, I have something for you."

"For me?" Jungkook points at himself as if there was someone else in the room I might be referring to.

"Yes, I have a friend that works at this PR company and I asked them for a favor." A very big favor. I crawl over to my suitcase and pull out the big velvet drawstring bag."Tada!"

Jungkook turning into an excited child, takes the box with his mouth ajar. "Wuah! Can I open it?"

"Yeah, if you want." I shift so I'm sitting crossed leg. "I hope it's the right size."
And out of nowhere I'm nervous because he looks so excited without even having seen the actual gift. What if he doesn't like it? What if the color is too boring? What if the design doesn't suit—

"Wuah, it's the limited edition collaboration isn't it?" His eyes are the biggest I've ever seen them.

"Eh? Ah, yes, it wasn't easy to get a hold of even for my friend." I tug my hair behind my hear, sheepish. "Do you like it?"

"Yes!" Funnily enough, he actually says it in the formal way, like a child would. "So, so much. Wuah." He repeats again and his bright eyes cannot stop staring at the shoes.

"I'm glad you like it." I smile happily and bend to take the noodles when my face gets turned back forward and before I know it, he is kissing me. I'm so taken aback and he was using such a force behind it that I almost topple back.

"I really, really love it, thank you." He says with the most endearing smile after he leaned back. My eyes move from his left to his right and back, taking in his shining dark orbs. I smile.
"But..." He frowns suddenly. "That must have been expensive."

Jungkook looks so pouty and worried that I snicker and pat the back of his head, stoking his hair. "It's worth it."

Again, he smiles and takes my hand from his head only to press his lips to the back of it. It will always be the unexpected gestures that will set my heart off like crazy.

The effect of Jeon Jungkook.



— — —

holoooooooo!!!! it's 3am in hk right now and I really should be sleeping but I needed to get this out to you guys, its been a week! 

the ticketing info for hong kong wings tour just came out today and I've been stressing ever since. AAAAAAH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE CITIBANK???? for MAMA it was union pay and I have that but I didn't go orz and now... I will have to wait for the public sale which is april 3rd ;;;; I really don't know how fast the seats will sell out ;;;; I am already preparing my heart *smiling with tears* 

also can anyone tell me how I am turning a year older tomorrow??? like HOW DID A YEAR PASS ALREADY FROM WHEN I WAS FREAKING OUT ABOUT ENTERING MY 20s ;_; but honestly I don't care about my age anymore... isn't that weird... I still feel 18...but then sometimes I feel 30.... so I just dunnoo haha

we have another run episode tomorrow and nochu tweeted so many things I feel so blessed, but he always posts when I least expect it this gaming seagul hehee. (also I totally did not buy a dog plushie and call is nochu.... no not at all...xD)

being in HK has been keeping me busy so I've had to make myself sit down with the laptop and edit lol I don't have a lot to say here. I plan to post the next chapter soon so I'll speak to you then ^^