Chapter 3

Maybe It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica Jung might never be able to tell what was so fascinating about  the stars in a dark and lonely night ... maybe it was the fact that  she could never reach them , they were there for her to watch in their  everlating splendor . For some reason she felt less lonely when she contemplated them , it had always been like that .Jessica was lying on her back on a little hill , just watching them shine and move slowly , alternating shapes and colours .

At that moment , she just needed a quiet and mute company . She didn't want to talk about her problems , she didn't want questions as she didn't want to explain to anyone what was wrong with her ... and most of all , she didn't want to explain or talk about who she was and what she is truly like . So right then , silent and glittering stars were perfect company .  She  closed her eyes and breathed in and out , feeling a tremendous pain in her chest when she  did so .

She felt numb , and felt like she was dreaming being awake . Who was she ? What was her life ? What was real ? She didn't know anymore . Is she losing herself again after all these years of putting a good farcade of what people viewed her as . Of course she's human and her farcade slipped a few times and it had to be that brat who saw her when she was feeling vunerable . It had to be Sinb for some reason but she was thankful that it was only sinb who saw her like this .

" Are you going to sleep here all night princess ? " Jessica heard a male voice behind her and one she knew too well , one that would still scare her tremendously .

But not as much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter