Chapter 2

Maybe It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To most , Sinb had no schedule , no perception of time to answer to . He existed in his own way but not many studied him to know that certain thngs were constants about him  . Certain things could simply be counted on happening every day .

And that Tuesday morning was no different .

He would begin his day by arriving late - not too late as to be kept missing anything good but not too early to get saddled with anything he didn't want . He would first hobble his way to his office , glance over the files he had , the paperwork he hadn't finished and then he would be off again . It was important that no one could ever count on him being there around any particular time , other wise they might get time before he could take off on the next part of his day .

Jessica was his next step . Her office lay on a hobble or two away and down an elevator and on most days he took his time getting there . He wanted to catch her after her briefing , when she was more irritable than normal . He would barge in beofre the secretary  had the time to stop him .

One that Tuesday , it was Amber . Amber ,  a smart lad / lady sometimes Sinb would get confused about Amber's gender but anyway this young lad had stopped putting any sort of resistance weeks before . Amber only glanced up instead of stopping him and offered a word of warning about Jessica's recent moodiness ; Sinb shrugged it off as this was common sight to see . She's been like that for nearly 6 years and never once Sinb stopped seeing her . He had accepted Jessica for who she was even though at times she can be unbearable and a pain in the but he loved every single thing about her . But of course being Jessica at times she would be blunt and not notice Sinb's small gestures to her and how he feels about her . That's Jessica's way of dealing things when the topic is about feelings - she just flees away like in the past . Never had the courage to face it , not even at this age where she is supposed to be mature  and willing to defeat her problems . She perfers to run . Run . Not literally run since she hates to excerise but metaphorically she was running away from her problems .

Sinb called for her before he even found out where in her office she was hiding . His eyes went first to the desk - where she always was but she wasn't there . They  then went to her couch but  the sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter