Chapter 9

PAST

He walks towards you again as Hongbin was tide to metal pipe near us as all his men went outside to secure the place. ‘Since you want to interfere with our family problem then I let you see what I do to her’ he said as he starts to have fun with you as you were screaming your lungs out as well as Hongbin who try to release himself and scream under the plastered mouth. He was mad to himself as he can’t even save you even though you are right there in front of him, “Please be here now” he thought. Your shirt was reap as he was trying to satisfy his lust but also receives a beating as you keep on refusing, suddenly the door burst open. ‘Freeze!’ the police demand as he is now holding you as a hostage while a pocket knife on your throat.

You saw Hongbin was release by the police as our eyes meet, ‘Please release the girl and I promise you won’t be harm’ said one of the officer. There was guns fired from outside which he take the opportunity to run with you as the other take cover. Hongbin notice he was running away with you so he ran after us until a dead end, ‘It’s over. Let her go’ he said with a firm tone. Your dad shoves you to the side as your head a metal pipe while he went towards Hongbin with the knife. Hongbin was trying to reach for you but your dad keeps him distracted which finally Hongbin kick the knife away and punch him as hard as he can. He’s unconscious which Hongbin reach for you to wake you up, thank god you weren’t bleeding and still breathing. You start to open your eyes to see him as you hug him tightly, ‘It’s ok. I’m here. Everything going to be alright’ he whisper which comfort you for a moment but end up in a stab and gun shot.