Chapter 4

PAST

You were about to asked him something but he just place a finger on your lips to tell you to kept quiet and he just pull you closer to him in his arms and said ‘I’m cold’ which you tried to push him away but he won’t let you and said ‘please stay like this for a little while’, as he started to fall back to sleep, you slowly pull yourself away and covered him with the bed sheet. As you about to get up from bed, he grabbed your wrist and asked ‘where are you going?’, ‘to the kitchen for a drink’, ‘and why you’re bringing your pillow with you?’, he caught you right handed then pull you back to bed back in his arms. You can’t fall asleep because your heart beating fast which then he asked ‘why are you nervous?’, ‘what makes you say that?’ to cover yourself up but failed as he said ‘I can feel your heart beating faster so don’t lie to me’, you don’t know what more to say to prevent him from discovering your feelings for him and just gulped inside which makes him chuckled inside and said ‘do you like me? If you don’t, you won’t be feeling this way’, you tried to push him away for one more time but he still won’t let you go. You just shook your head in denial and he lifted your head but you just closed your eyes refusing to look at him, suddenly you feel something soft and tender press against you lips and all you can think was Hongbin was kissing you and said ‘you still doesn’t feel anything?’ which I just shook my head and he deepen his kiss and roll a bit to your side so that he can be on top of you and won’t stopped kissing until you pushed him away to catch your breath, he asked again and these time you know that if you say no there will be more than just kissing so you just nodded without looking at him. He just smile and said ‘I just need to know that. Thank you’ as he hugged you and you both went to sleep again.

The sun started to rise, you woken up by the light that entered your window between the curtains which you started remembering last night incidents and Hongbin was not there anymore, as you thought he went back but the door opened and you saw him with a tray of foods in his hands and said ‘breakfast ready’ with a wide smiled on his face showing the charming dimples of his. ‘you’re up, let’s eat breakfast’ he said while you just nodded and smiled as the tray was put on the bed and he seat next to you while you both avoid each other gaze silently eating until he broke the silence by asking ‘are you ok? You seem kind of quite’ which you nodded and said ‘I’m fine’. After finished eating, you took the tray to the kitchen to washed the dishes while he took a bath, as you entered the room he was shirtless and still in towel which you flustered and closed the door again, as he finished your turned to take a shower but before that he grabbed your hand, you stopped and turned towards him as he asked ‘do you want to go out after this?’, you just nodded and said ‘sure’.

After you’re done, both of you when to the amusement park and enjoyed the rest of the day together, as you reached your apartment and push the car door open, as you about to get out he grabbed your hand and you turned towards him while asking ‘what’s wrong?’ as you can see in his expression that he wanted to said something very important but doesn’t know how to put it into words and without thinking you just put both of your hand on his cheeks and turned his face towards you while asking ‘is something bothers you Hongbin?’. His eyes finally met yours without a word he kissed you passionately as you’re trying to resist it but eventually gave up until he stopped and looked at you in the eyes and said ‘I love you ____. I have always liked you since high school but I’m afraid that you’re going to hate me if I said so but after what happened to me, I don’t think I want to lose you again ____’. You were shocked to hear his confession.

A new day begin as he just treated you just the same and never once bring that topic again which you kind of thinking “did he have found someone new? Why is he being like this liked nothing happen?” which makes you feel betrayed and hurt as he asked ‘what’s wrong? Why with the long face?’, you just shook your head in denial. You feel so annoyed by his action you eventually decide to not say anything and walked away from him as he tried to catch up with you but he just let you be because he thinks that you don’t feel comfortable around him, from that day on you both didn’t meet again until two weeks later.