Chapter 7

PAST

You woke up to see you are in a dark place like an abundant warehouse but there’s a light above your head which you don’t know exactly where but you are trying to rub your eyes but feel your hands tides to something. You discover that you are tides to a chair you’re seating on and your mouth was plasters with a strong tape which you try to scream but only to be notice by people who held me. ‘You’re awake’ a male voice said from behind you which your fears start to overwhelming as you wish you will never hear that voice again. You hear his steps coming closer until he stand in front of you, ‘You haven’t change since the last time I saw you’ he said while kneeling and smirking at you. You feel disgusted to look at smirk as he starts to touch you everywhere he wants which you were struggling to get away but can’t.

All the memories of the past start to play in your mind as you feel so hopeless now same as before, “Hongbin-ah! Help me!” you thought as your tears start to fall hard. ‘Boss’ his men calling him when he was busy with me, ‘WHAT?!’ he said angrily as he was about to have fun with you which you are glad he got called but it only last for a moment. ‘I’m sorry boss but he’s here’ the man said and you see him smirking which it always not a good thing, the door burst open from behind you. He turn you chair to face the other way which you widen your eyes to see a familiar figure, ‘____!’ Hongbin scream trying to release himself from the people that hold him.

‘Finally you show up’ he said, ‘I was about to have fun with her you know’ as he put his arms around you hugging from behind. Hongbin glare at him as you can see it’s full of hatred and pain, ‘I don’t mind a viewer while I’m doing it’ he said while your neck as you scream in fear under the plastered mouth. ‘You son of a !’ Hongbin scream struggling to let loose but receive a punch on his stomach as he kneel in pain. ‘This ’s son is her father so who are you to interfere in our family problem’ he said firmly as he release you to walk towards Hongbin. He lift Hongbin’s face to meet eyes with him as Hongbin still glaring at him, ‘That’s not how a father would treat his daughter so I have right to interfere because she’s my girlfriend’ he said. You are touch to hear him calling you that and not afraid to stand up for us, you never acknowledge that monster is your father after what he had done to you and your mother.