Dinner

Chained

[(y/n) pov] it's been a while scence I talked to Eren mikasa and armin and after all it was Annabelle birthday and we only had a couple of days until graduation so we got the day of I soon woke up and got out a (f/c) hoodie and tied my (h/l) h/c) hair  into a (f/h) ( sorry if you have short hair and f/h means favorite hair style) and put on some jeans as soon I got to the mess hall I sat next to Annabelle who was talking to Sasha and Connie she later on realized I arravied hear she asked a question saying " hey (y/n) why haven't you been eating in the past 6 months we haven't seen you eat at all" after she said the it caused me to choke on the water I was drinking making people give me weird looks I soon anwsered " I said earlier I don't like to eat" all Annabelle did was give me a death glare after she finished eating she yelled in my face saying " DID YOU KNOW TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY!!!" In a very loud voice causing my chair fall back with me I answered back" yes you tell my that every daytime your birthday"  giving the blondie a death glare causing her to Yelp and make fall to the groundas I was walking out of the mess hall Annabelle got a hold of my legs causing me to stop walking wich made me look at her she soon asked " can you sing my happy birthday" with watery green eyes I answered back " later now let go" after I said that she tightened her grip around my legs causing me to fall on my face but was lucky enough to catch myself with my hands I soon realized she let go after she let go I left.         ...time skip....     Soon it was dinner so I walked to the mess hall and stood outside as soon the last person left I could smell my dinner I soon looked up and saw Annabelle asking me if I was hungry after she said that I pinned her to the wall (waring this may be a yuri part) I soon answered " your just the luck I need " after I said that my kagune slip out and my right eye changed color causing her to Yelp I soon started to sob on her shoulder after letting her go wich caused her to say " it's fine I finally know wh you are and what  you are wich caused her to pull off some of her sleeve saying "here you need to eat or you'll get sick" ( sorry for grammar mistakes)