Special

Chained

Happy New Years people and this is an extra chapter for u all out there reading my horrible and weird story.                 [y/n pov] as I was leaning on the wall in the mess hall singing don't stop me know by queens wich is my fav causing me to scream out some parts causing Annabelle look at me weird she soon joined causing her to force Marco Jean Sasha Connie even mikasa Reiner Bertolt Armin Krista Ymir Thomas and Mina join in soon every one in the mess hall singing causing shades to come in and told us to sit our buts down I soon sat next to Bertolt and Annabellelooking at Eren an Jean fighting making me sing  we won't by James young "don't go to war for me I'm not the one that you want me to be don't call me up a 2am tonight it feels so damn good and I wish you would" after I sang the first lines Annabelle joined in causing every on to look at us after we finished singing I looked up and saw Eren and Jean looking at me while blushing I soon walked up to them saying " you guys need to quit it stop fighting " while giving a heart worming smile to make them look away while blushing more I soon looked and saw Marco behind me while I was sniffing out for somthing to eat I soon saw Sasha mouth being stuffed with bread by mikasa causing me to give a very cute laugh making all my friends look at me I decided to leave to go get some food supplies while I was walking out I sang I need a hero causing Annabelle pull some stranger once I got out the stranger Annabelle took out was a short girl with blue eyes and jet black hair I soon learned her name was Luna and she lives in wall sina and she's going to join scouts after she said that Annabelle said " I'm going to the scouts to!" Making me look at her green orbs while she was moving my (h/l)(h/c) out of my face while I was giving her a creepy look causing me to say         " I thought you where going the garrisons" she replied "I changed my mind I'm not going to be a coward like Jean and Marco!" Causing me to laugh out loud yelling "LOL" out loud. (The end sorry but that's all folks)