OH NO

Chained

(hi guys this is your lovely author just before the chapter starts I recommend a song called oh no by marina and the diamonds.   (Y/n) pov.                                                                                                                                                                                         Just as my kagune sliped right back in a loud thunder happen just behind me and make me fall of after all you aren't  really strong in a 10 year old dody as I was falling my kagune slipped out again to save me from my fall just ten meters away from each the ground. I decide to yell out  " today's is my lucky day" while have a childish grin as u got of from the wall and landing on my heads and feet I hear a loud 'BOOM' I soon decide to look up and see Titans I soon decide to run where most of the people was going after all it is my lucky day and nobody is going to make it un luck as I was running I saw a girl with Raven hair and a boy with brunette hair  and the girl had a red scarf and she was cute I decide to follow them as soon as the got to there destination I saw a woman she looked like the brunette boy mother I decide to leave after I see the coward run to with the children I said out loud "BAKA" at but he didn't see me as soon as I got to the boat I saw the Raven haird girl I soon realized she had a red scarf and she smelled delicious as soon as I smelled her I soon move and saw the brunette boy  I realized that he had tan skin and he was crying sure I would have cried scence my loved ones are dead as soon as we got into a different walls I ran like the speed of sound soon it was night time I decide to slip my mask on and luar people it with my songs .(just saying you sing before you eat sorry if you don't sing to well just pretend it's fiction) as soon as I sang oh no           I heard crying.                                                                                                                                                                                (Annabella's  Pov).                                                                                                                                                                                         After the fall of wall Maria and my friends and family  diying I decide to hide in a corner after those are my hiding spots I soon heard singing it was beautiful I look up and see a girl with (h/c) sitting at the end of a roof I didn't recognized her outfit as I was looking at her out fit she said "sup" I soon to lifted my ocean blue orbs up and I replied back saying " what does sup mean?" As I said that she replied as soon a quick.                                                                                                                                                  As the word went out I looked up and relized it was raining I soon looked at the pretty (h/c) haird girl but she was gone.                                                                                                                                                                                                (Y/n) pov                                                                                                                                                                                               As soon as I left   I decide to look for someone else to eat soon it was morning I decide to get new clothes after all that man who gave me money just not to eat him failed to notice I wasn't going to let him live after seeing my kagune I soon bought a white dress and a black fabric around  the waist I soon saw the little girl from last night it seems she remembers my face as she yelled out for my she yelled 'sup girl'                                                                                                                                                                             ...Time skip....                                                                                                                                                                                Me  and Annabelle soon got to know each other it's been two years I soon found out she was signing up for training and when we meet back then we made a promise to protect each outher until we die as soon we got on the carigge to go to training I saw the brunette and the Raven haird girl and a blonde haird boy who looked to cute to be 12.