Shadis

Chained

(Y/n) pov.                                                                                                                                                                                         As soon we got to are destination I decide to stand next to a dude with freckles and a boy that looked like a horse who was looking at Annabelle as soon shades came by I stood there bored out of my mind soon I fell asleep I woke up to shadis screaming in my face saying "GET YOUR A** RUNNING UNTIL DINNER TIME CADET!" As soon as he said that I ran next to potato girl and she kind of smelled yummy.                                                                                                                                                                                                               ...Time skip..                                                                                                                                                                                      Me and Annabel went to the mess hall and see the freckled boy and the two toned haird  boy Annabelle being as sweet she can and  went to sit by them and I just followed as soon as we sat down Annabelle asked me "where's your tray (y/n)" I replied "down in the sh*t hole" as soon as I said that Annabelle slapped me I soon saw the two toned haird boy and the freckled haird boy who is called Marco look at me I soon faced my face twoards Annabelle as I did she shoved a piece of bread down my throat as soon as she did I ran as fast as my legs could take me and threw up against the wall.                                                   As I finished I walked back in to see a table surrounded by people as soon Jean the two toned haird boy talked I saw the brunette haird boy as soon they where about to start the fight the Raven haird girl stopped it and left with the brunette haird boy as I was watching Jean wipe hist faith in humanity on Connie I laughed so hard I almost peed myself I soon saw Marco and Annabelle walking out talking about Jean and me util I heard someone yell"(Y/N)" only to be meet with the ground and Annabelle tackling me only causing me almost choke her to death as soon she was hugging me she said " (Y/N) I'm so sorry I didn't know you didn't like bread as the blonde was choking me I soon get her off me and replied "I don't like eating at all" giving her to most terrified looki could ever give.soon we went to the bunks as soon everyone was asleep I pulled out my mask and went to the fields only to find my food supplies.