Chapter

Assasins: It's what we do

That night you slept with Hwan. He was still a little bit traumatized by the event that happened earlier. You woke up early not wanting to leave the warm bed behind but you had too. Today there was a scheduled practice for that music group you were dragged into. 
You:
"Now where is that stupid schedule." Hwan started to roll around on the bed. He knocked off all the pillows and blankets. You reached down to grab them.
You:
"Ah. So vulnerable and so easy to crush. You have got to be more careful. I won't be there to kill every person that tries to hurt you. Although I wish I could." You brushed the hair out of his eyes and picked the schedule up off the floor. It said practice starts in twenty minutes. Might as well get there early. You packed your school clothes along with some shoes and put on exercising clothing. 
Mom:
"Where you going this early in the morning?"
You:
"You know how you said yes to that club well there is a meeting today in about fifteen minutes."
Mom:
"Cool, have fun." Yah right you just want to see me fail.

Jungkook P.O.V.:
~I probably shouldn't have gotten to practice so earlier it is going to be at least twenty minutes before anyone shows up. Someone walked into the practice room. Is that Y/N? She still hasn't noticed me yet. What is she wearing. Her shirt is so short and he pants are very tight. Doesn't she know she is going to be practicing with boys. Not gonna lie but she looks really hot right know. But I have to stay focused. I might as well talk to her.~
You:
"So you decided to join." You placed your arm on the wall by her head. She wasn't flustered by this movement at all. This is what makes her so inserting she isn't affected by all the normal tricks. 
Y/N:
"My mom thought it was a good idea."
Y/N P.O.V.:
What the hell is he even staring at and why is his arm by my head. All of the sudden his other arm completed that same motion. His eyes were dark and hard to read. You could almost see the specks of gold go round in circles as he eyed your body. You has seen this in many cases before it was called lust. You better do something before it gets out of hand. 
You:
"So... what type of dances do you guys do." Nice job. Perfect conversation starter. His faced leaned in closer but instead moved toward your ear and not your lips. That's a relief. It would have been mortifying to have him kiss you. Before he did anything he whispered.
Jungkook:
"The ual kind." Okay. 
You:
"Well that's great. I don't dance much so I don't know exactly type of style I have." You removed his arms so the tension would be cut. 
You:
"By the way don't do that again or else." You couldn't stand guys like him. You may have not been around people your age a lot but you knew the type very well. Guys who think they can get whatever they want just by flashing a smile to the nearest girl. Guys who think girls were made for their pleasure. Well that's f'd up. Guys should be respectful and kind towards people and if they aren't death should be the only other option. All the other members plus one that wasn't there yesterday were starting to make their way into the dance studio. The new boy seemed to have a brighter personality than the rest. He seemed almost nice but as soon as he opened his mouth your little hope of any of these boys being remotely kind went down the drain. 
Hobi:
"Sup sweetheart? Your Hope has arrived!" He walked towards you and put his around you. You lifted his arm and took a few steps back to create some space. 
You:
"So who is going to teach me the dance you guys are doing?"
Jimin:
"I will!" He said in a cute voice while raising his small hand like a fifth grader. You were fine with Jimin. Even though your first meeting didn't go so well. He tried to make up for it and explain that Jungkook made him. 
You:
"Sounds good to me." He pulled your wrist over to the mirror. 
Jimin:
"I am going to show you the steps to choreography in pieces. Then we can try it all together and don't worry I modified it so a girl could do it." Normally something like that wouldn't effect you but his words made you boil. 
You:
"You know girls are very well capable of doing the things boys can do." He looked at you shocked realizing the misunderstanding. 
Jimin:
"Oh no I-I didn't mean it like that. I-it's just th-that the dance had some moves in it where you need-how do I put this-um-the parts of a boy." He was nervous. He didn't know how to explain it but you got the just of it. There was probably some moves that involved s and what not.
You:
"Sorry for the misunderstanding. I appreciate your consideration. Jungkook had told me that you did "those" types of dances." You laughed a little and Jimin smiled. This whole time Jungkook had been staring daggers at Jimin. You had gotten the dance down in a few minutes and was ready to practice with the rest of the guys. Then you got a phone call with an unknown ID. Your phone was able to track most phone numbers but it was having trouble with this one. It intrigued you so you answered it. You signaled to the other guys that you had to take this and stepped out of the room. You pressed the green button and heard a familiar voice. You couldn't put a face to the voice but it was so familiar. 
Unknown caller:
"How is my pretty little assassin doing?" Only one person had every called you that. Mark. 
You:
"Excuse me but who is this and how do you know about my occupation?" You said provokingly.
Mark:
"Aww. My little baby doesn't remember who her daddy is." Ugh you hated it when he said that word. "Daddy" it was so derogatory and disgusting.
You:
"Would quit saying your my daddy and keep your voice down you are practically shouting. Someone might hear." You looked around to make sure no one was watching. But you spotted someone.
Jungkook P.O.V.:
Y/N took a weird phone call and left the practice room. You decided to follow her outside and listen in on the conversation. You were lucky because it seemed that the person on the other end of the phone was being really loud. 
Caller:
"How is my pretty little assassin doing?" What did he just call her? An assassin that must be some kind of joke.
Y/N:
"Excuse me but who is this and how do you know about my occupation?" Did she really just say occupation. Is she really an assassin. That would explain her overwhelming strength and scars. But assassin that means she kills people. 
Caller:
"Aww. My little baby doesn't remember who her daddy is." Daddy doe she mean father or the other meaning. The mans words made you jealous. You wanted to be the only one who could say that.
Y/N:
"Would quit saying your my daddy and keep your voice down you are practically shouting. Someone might hear." Well at least you knew she didn't seem fond of this guy on the other end. But before you were able to hear anything else. Y/N looked around as if she knew I heard everything. She saw you and you took off running. Would she kill you for finding out. 
Y/N:
"Mark I am going to have to call you back. I have a mess to clean up." She saturated sprinting towards you. You were scared. Pathetic right scared of a girl. You had been running for a really long time now and had made it back to the park where you had meet Y/N before. You looked behind you to see if she was still chasing you. To your surprise she wasn't. You took a breath but was started by someone tackling. You realized who it was.
You:
"Please don't kill me." She smiled maliciously. Her eyes looked blood red. She was thirsting for some blood. 
Y/N:
"Don't worry I won't kill you for now. But I will make you suffer." By now you were both on the ground and she was hovering above you. It was uncomfortable not that you hadn't dreamed about it but she was scary. She started punching you in the stomach cursing underneath her breath. The world started to spin and with that everything turned black.