Chapter 2

A Different World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-yeon, Taeyeon. Wake up." As soon as I opened my eyes, Yuri's face filled my vision. "We're here, midget." I rolled my eyes at the over used nickname. 

I got that nickname when I was still in the 8th Grade. The class was Physical Education and I hated it. Our heights were compared and I came up as the shortest out of all my classmates. Unfortunately, Yuri was in my class and she teased me since then. She was actually a friend of mine in school before Mom and Dad met. I've always thought that was cool. 

I heard the car door opening and closing, indicating that Yuri already got out. I followed her and catched up. We walked silently from the parking lot to the school's hallway. 

“Hey, I forgot to tell you something." I looked at her and asked "What is it?"

“The principal wants to talk to us with Sooyoung and Yoona.” she answered.

“Huh? Did we do something wrong?” I looked at her, a little bit worried that our mischievous friends did something over the top.

"No, it's not that." She uttered out and chuckled. Oh, thank god.

I hummed and asked "If it's not that, then what is?"

"To be honest, I have no idea. But it's pretty clear that we're not in trouble." She answered with pure confidence. She continued, "When Mr. Choi called my attention yesterday to tell you guys this, he was smiling brightly." 

"Alright. I guess we just have to wait. We have to tell Soo and Yoong soon though." She nodded in agreement. She halt her moves when we hear rushed footsteps and two figures running towards us from behind. 

"Well that was sooner than expected." She smirked and turned around. I did the same and saw two tall figures racing towards us.

"Taeng! Yul! Morning!" The tallest figure yelled before tackling both me and Yul on the ground. We groaned at the sudden impact from the person and the ground. 

Meet Choi Sooyoung. A best friend that I met in this prestigious University. She's a member of a soccer team. She's pretty good at it too, and gained a lot of admirers cause of her skills and overall appearance. Despite her popularity and reputation, she is a genuinely good person. One of the best. She's also the principal's only biological child. Biological because Mr. Choi has another child that he adopted. Yep, the Choi family is hella rich. But don't worry, none of the two siblings are spoiled rich brats. Not one of then receives any special treatment from the school too. Mr. Choi is fair like that.

"Good morning, guys." The other tall figure greeted us while helping us get up from the unexpected tackle of her obnoxious sister.

Choi Yoona. A beauty she truly is. So basically, everyone wants her. She's Soo's adopted sister, but they treat them like she's their own. I remember that day when she announced that she was biual. Everyone went crazy. The good kind of crazy. Even though she was known as the school's goddess, everyone knows she's a child at heart. She likes playing her pranks with Yul, likes eating with Soo and laughs like crazy with me. She gets along with almost everyone and has an admirable personality. Talk about perfect.

"Morning, you two." I greeted the two with a smile as soon as I steadied my stance. 

“Geez, you guys. I just bought this last weekend…” we heard Yuri mumble w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter