Chapter 4

A Different World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tap, tap, tap*

The soft sounds of the rain hitting the cemetery's hard concrete floor seems to give off a very relaxing vibe. A lone figure is seen walking towards the said place's entrance with caution and carefulness clearly showing on his steps. His beautiful cyan colored eyes is filled with vigilance and worry. His posture shows tiredness and weakness but the people who know him knows that he's not a weak fella. His hands hold a flower bouquet of pink carnations. Finally, he stops in front of someone's grave. 

'Sandara Kim' it says.

He slowly place the bouquet on top of the grave and drops on his knees, not caring about the muddy ground and the strong rain. He caresses the name on the grave and tears slowly form on his eyes. 

“I'm sorry, my love.” He says while trying his hardest not to cry out loud.

“Dad?” He flinched and looked up immediately at the sudden voice of a young girl. The voice was filled with curiousness and doubt. The person was not visible due to the strong storm but a young girl's silhoutte was starting to get near. He stood up with calmness and whispered.

“Yuri Kwon.” He closed his eyes and smiled with sincerity.

“I hope you do well.”And with that he disappeared right before Yuri could fully see her Step-Mother's grave.

“Da-, huh?” Her brown eyes showed confusion and a brow was raised. 

“I could've sworn I saw someone in here...” She whispered to herself.

“Yul! Come back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter