Taemin and Amni

It's My Choice?

She was going to get up, but something was stoping her. She faced the soft pillow.
Lee Jun Ki?
Oh my god! Minwoo hold him a bit longer

SO HE CAN YOU? I DON'T THINK SO!!!
I'm sorry, but can you please quite down. ~nurse
OH SHUT UP!
"TAEMIN mind your language." Minwoo said in aww while putting his hand over his mouth. (Still holding Taemin with the other.)
Nurse please close the door and lock it.
ARE YOU MY FRIEND $@*#%$*%$#***%$$#% 

And the door shut closed.

"My poor ears" Amni cried.
Now what do I do with this situation. I was sleeping on Lee Jun Ki................................
.............................................................................................................................................
Man this is great!
 
She grinned and landed her head back on his chest trying to drift away to sleep. 

Eventually Minwoo let go of Taemin.
        Taemin began to start "trying break the door."
"That won't work" the nurse said.
"How can you say that smiling?"
"They are made special, so crazy relatives of the patient won't interrupt the doctors work."

A wide grin grew on Taemin's face.
Why are you smiling. Stop it! To evil! Like the grinch.
Oh please!
Taemin went to another room while Minwoo really thought Taemin lost it. 
Minwoo sighed it looked like he accepted defeat and started play with his phone then ended up getting a call.
.................................................................................
Taemin brought a rolling bed and threw it at the door making Minwoo jump. He lost it!
 


TAEMIN! Bad boy stop it!       ~

 


Key that's only encouraging him.            ~Jonghyun
Jonghyung, shut up can't you see my baby's state.       ~Key 
He must have to much sugar.        ~Onew 
Onew your addicted to chicken and now our Taemin is to high on sugar.       ~Minho 
Minho do something.          ~Key

Ok ok. I'll do something, but don't shout.        ~Minho
Key calm down    ~Jonghyun       Jonghyung said while patting his back.   
 shinee-hello-baby-ep-8-4-6-flv_000150050
(SHINee ~ Jonghyun Key Onew Minho ;) Taemin ) 

Key cried fake tears, but his screams were hundred percent real.
Will you stop that! It's not like he hasn't acted like this before.
It would be the first if it wasn't Jonghyung mistake!
Ya it's true leaving the room filled with valentines chocolates sent from our fans open was not smart.
I locked it! It was so not my fault he got locked in there.

Yaaa it wasn't.
Onew and key said sarcastically and turned there backs
it so was!
I know right! Of course I'm the almighty Key.

Jonghyung head fell and some how clouds entered the building right on top of his head.
I feel guilty.
Hyung its ok, but time to help Taemin.
You got the rope?
Yup.


The two charged like bulls. Before they reached to Taemin the door was broke down and landed in a crash on the floor. Taemin smiled seeing the nurses head. I told you it was possible. Taemin's looked in the room ready to kill JunKi, but....................
 

                                               taemin.jpg

Moments before

They tied sheets to the bed. (Amni's mind~ omo omo. He is so hot. He didn't even care we were in such a position. Now he is even listening to me. EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ><)

Amni come on.
No you go.
Why.
I can't climb and I'm scared, so go on ok!
No, come!
He said while outside of the window.
I told you no!
JunKi what are you doing.
He came back into the room crossing his arms.
Then I'm not leaving.
Fine! She started to pout.
Good.
Patting her head. Grabbed Amni and carried her on his back and began to climb down.
(>< EEEEEEEEE! his back so warm, strong, cool, awesome, even patted my head. I feel like I am a princess and my prince is obviously Lee Jun Ki Is the handsome, awesome, cool.........*never ending*)
 

Back to Taemin looking into the room!

Nobody in the room except a the bedstead hanging out of the window. Taemin looked down mad and walked over to the bed clutching the cloth tied to the bed.

All SHINee members stared at there serious little Taemin.
I LOST! It's n-n-not f-faaaaa......... and Taemin broke into a cry. Sobbing his eyes out.
Key ran over to Taemin comforting his baby.
It's going to be ok. Minho said while patting Taemin's head.
Jonghyung rubbed his neck while standing where the door was standing. Onew left to get them all something to eat.


 7951.jpg
SHINee is trainee right now in my story! not yet debuted ok!!
 
I Finally UPTATED!! yes I forgot to on monday and ended up going to bed because I had to wake up 6 o'clock in the morning it's because ...long story ~.~
I hurt myself so that's why there were no updates...
Comment and Subscribe