Answer has arrived :)

It's My Choice?

I woke up startled in my bed.
I had a dream. I was married with a cute child. The kid resembled someone ,but I couldn't really put my finger on it.
We were at the park, it was so much fun. She kept talking about her father, my supposed husband. I became very curious, for she was a daddy's girl just like her mother!
It was getting late, I took her home and put her to bed.
After I searched up and down looking for a man in the house supposeingly to be my husband.
I went to the master bed room and before my eyes landed on the wedding picture, I was spun around and engulfed into a hug.
This person was familiar to me! He rested his chin on my head, asking me about our child. After the cute sweet talk.
He pulled away and I caught a glipse of the face before he kissed me.
I was in shock that it was Jiyong?

Questions raised in my head because of this dream ,but the most important was that,
I like Jiyong?
That's what I concluded, I like him.
He was a friend, who could comfort me like my brother. He didn't make me feel that my dad was missing.
So I like him? Hun..... Well I guess it's alright, there is nothing bad about him.
The alarm on my phone rang signaling it was time too meet Jiyong.

I grabbed my suit case looking for the cutest and a bit hot clothes to wear.
I grabbed Amni who was passing by and made her do my make up. She was so curious and I told her, Promised her I'd come back and tell her. She let me go until I begged.

I practically ran to Jiyong's room. I calmed my self down in front of his door and patted my hair down. With great caution, I knocked at the door. I puffed my checks when there was no reply.
So, I slowly turned the door knob as if I was in a horror movie. Shivers went up my spine as I entered his room with my eyes shut.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jiyong holding a flower from the vase. Apparently he didn't even noticed me enter.
He looked absorbed with what he was doing. I took a good look at him, and heard him saying, in small whispers
"She loves me, she loves me not."
He said it while pulling the petals off. I giggled at him, he was being so childish.
Like that flower grew it's petals knowing it would be torn in a thought about me.
He was on the last petal pulling it off saying "she doesn't."
His smile turned into a frown looking as if it would last forever.
I put my hand over his eyes.
I'm sorry ,but I think that flower is missing a petal!
I felt his cheeks rise. He swiftly got up and kissed my cheek. His hands went around my waist attempting to pick me up.
Which I refused by pushing away.
"No way I'm scared."
I ran and he followed and soon he caught me. He spun me around in the air and I squealed while closing my eyes shut.
He sat down putting me in his lap.
Eun na, do you like me? and will you be my girlfriend?
No!
What!

His face sunk! I sang *dun dun tun na* and giggled.
Silly, I love you from what I have concluded. Also I don't want to just be your girlfriend ,but I want to be yours for ever.
He smiled so wide, and pulled me into a hug.
He pulled away from the hug makin me pout with my cheeks puffed up.
"My girlfriend so cute", he said while pulling my cheeks.
You know I hate my cheeks being pulled.
He chuckled then showed me a puppy face. How adorable,
"ok! Y..ou ... you can ,but only you!"
He pinched my cheeks again enjoying the right I gave him. He was so happy like giving a child geting a new toy. His loose grip on my hips became tight pulling me closer to him.
He was starring into my eyes and the distance between us soon got smaller until his lips landed on mine.
It was sweet and lasted for a while. I pulled away looking away while blushing.
He chuckled and then intwined his fingers with mine. He took me to walk around the building.

Jiyong what are you doing?
Hun? "Call me oppa!"
he whined.
"And do you mind I'm trying to show everyone your mine now", as he said that his grip on my hand became tighter and pulled me closer to him. I quickly looked to the floor, my face was heated up and I clearly knew I was blushing.
There was a gift shop. We went in and my eyes glued to this couple key chain that was a hello kitty head and and attached to a whistle. It was to girly and I didn't want to be a pain. So, I decided to say nothing.~

 

                            she-loves-me-she-loves-me-not.jpg    HeLovesMeNot-736338.gif         207402_f248.jpg                 

Hello! I hope you enjoy this "love me or loves me not chapter"^^
the dream thing, apparently thats how I found out about a guy who "who I hated" Aishh!
"I thought about it to much!" ^^

Also I don't update on saturday or sunday because of my dad!~ if you were wondering

Warning~
I might not be able to update till monday SORRY! SORRY!
Don't worry I have a Reason ok! so wait pleassse♥  - IF it happens :)
Comment and Subscribe please!!! ~also im workin on my new story ~it's come late and the guys ARE Joon and GD!