5. Candies : Part 2 (DahMo)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5. Candies : Part 2 (DahMo)

 

Dahyun POV

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

“Chaeng please open the door. I guess it is our first patient.” I said while quickly tied up my hair.

“Yes unnie.” Chaeng answered it immediately and I can hear her step walking quickly to the door.

“Oh mina, please prepare the room. We will skip the first step, since she is willingly to be cured.” I said before I quickly walked to the door. I need to greet momo so she wouldn’t be confused to see chaeng instead of me.

“Who are you ?” I hear momo unnie talking to chaeng. I wait a little behind a wall to hear her convo with chaeng.

“Hi, I’m chaeyoung. I’m one of dahyun unnie’s assistant. Nice to meet you.” I can imagine chaeng’s face while introducing herself. How her smile would appears along with her dimples. Chaeyoung is a very bright person but she can be really serious when it goes to her work. I found it comfortable to work with her, and also her girlfriend mina.

“I’m momo.” I heard momo said that coldly.

“You must be looking for dahyun unnie right ?” chaeyoung said with her friendly tone.

“Yeah, let’s skip this bull, and let’s start curing me.” Momo force herself to get into my house.

“Hey.” I stopped her when I suddenly popped out from behind the wall.

“Good, i found you. Now let’s start.”

“You’re gonna need her help a lot in the future, why don’t you say sorry to her for your rude attitude before ?” I said with a glare.

“I thought you are the one is going to help me ?”

“Yes, but I can’t do it alone.” I crossed my arms still glaring to that momo ssi.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes then she turn around to face chaeyoung.

“I’m sorry for being rude, and hi again.” Momo said awkwardly followed by chaeyoung giggle.

“No problem. Let’s be friend.” Chaeyoung smile then she walk towards the second floor to help mina prepare the room.

“Where is she going ?” momo asked.

“To where we will start your rehab soon. Let’s go.”

 

We walk to the second floor peacefully, we chat a little. I asked her what excuse that she use to her gang for going here. She said she lied to the gang and told them that she needs to have a meeting with the head dealer of those candies.

“Oh I see. Good excuse, but don’t you ever dare to lie to me. Okay ?” I stop my step and raised my pinky.

“Okay. For now I haven’t found any reason to lie to you.” She crossed her pinky to mine.

“Well, let’s get inside.” I said but she didn’t move an inch from her spot.

“What is that place ?” she asked in confuse.

“We call it the white room.” She looked at the room seriously. Like the name, this room is white. I mean the wall painted in white, and the  furnitures are aslo white.

“Here, we can’t tolerate lies, violents, and weapons.” I said then I open my hand waiting for her to handed me her knife.

“I need to protect myself, so no.”

“Protect yourself from…??” I asked.

“I don’t know you guys ?”

“You need to protect yourself from those candies and not us. We only trying to help you.” 

“I promise, no violent.” I said again since she really didn’t move even a little bit.

“Okay okay. No violent.” She sighed then finally she handed me her knife.

“Good. Now get inside.”

 

“Oh hi momo ssi ! Nice to meet you !” mina quickly greet momo after she gets in to the white room.

Momo only nodded with an awkward smile on her face.

“What did you do ?” momo said in panicked after hearing me locking the door.

“Locking the door so no one can escape.” I said then I put the key on my pocket.

“Relax, no violents remember ?” chaeyoung approaching her and told her to sit down on the chair.

“Get off me, I can sit by myself.” She shrugs her shoulder, then chaeng takes of her hands of momo.

“She is just trying to be nice.” I said.

After momo sit on the chair, I quickly seated myself on the chair across her. A table with some documents on it separating us.

“Okay now, you only need to answer my question honestly, then you can go home.” I said with a smile then I open the documents.

“First, your full name ?”

“Momo. Hirai Momo.”

“Where and when you were born ?”

“Japan, 9 November 1991.”

“When was the first time you came to korea ?”

“4 years ago.”

“Good until now you are telling me the truth.” I said.

“How do you know ?” she is confused. I only smile and look at the documents again.

“Where is your parents ? or family ?” I asked again. She looked annoyed after I ignore her question but she let it go anyway.

“I don’t know.”

“Now that is a lie. I said we can’t tolerate lies here.” I furrowed my eyebrows and I called mina.

“Tell her what is it mina.” I said to mina who is holding an envelope.

“This is money. We will give it to you after you complete today’s session. But we will cut the amounts by 10$ for each lies you committed.” Mina finishes her words and I could see momo’s face becomes more confused.

“Money ?” she asked me.

“Yes. Why ? You don’t want it ?”

“No no. I need it.” She answered.

“Good. Now let’s continue.”

 

After I showed her the money, she didn’t spill any more lies to me. She answered my question honestly even with some struggle. No wonder, I sometimes ask her some sensitives question, like “Have you ever kil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter