22. Mysterious Myoui_Part 1

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 - Who is she?

  

Chaeyoung POV

Go straight until you find the blue sign, turn left for the class Leonardo at the end of the hallway. The door will be in red since it is only for the freshman. 

“Okay, it will be easy chaeng, you’ll find it just go straight first.”

 I always had this trauma with direction, I hope I can have a GPS planted on my brain so I won’t get lost like I always be.

But anyway, let’s forget about my misery, and talk about this collage.

 

Actually, this place really looks like what I’ve been imagined, vintage yet minimalist building everywhere, greens fill the gap between each building, decorated with some colorful flowers here and there, the wind breeze gently, the air freshly greet me even from the first step I enter.

Everything is perfect, but my anxiety keeps following me, maybe until I can meet my first friend. Honestly making friends is an obstacle for me, but not impossible either, so my goal for today is finding a friend, and also, finding my first classroom.

I was walking with my eyes alerted to all my surrounding, in case I missed the blue sign. Until someone tapped on my shoulder accompanied with a cute voice.

 

“Hey! You’re new here small?”

I turned around and guess what I found?

A cute blonde girl, wearing a fluffy pink jacket, a creme scarf protecting her neck from the cold wind, and some books on her hand. I know she is my classmate when I saw her “Human and their Civilizations” book from the pile on her arm. 

“Hey hey cutie! Are you lost?” She giggles this time, maybe because I can’t even say anything, I’m too busy analyzing her from head to toe. I already told that making a friend is a bit challenging for me.

“Hmm... I don’t know… yet…” I said slowly.

“Hahahaha” again she laughing, and I found her laugh cute and addicting, never heard any laugh like that before, but in a good way.

“Am I look so pathetic huh?” I try to cut her laugh cause, I really don’t know what to say, and I’m afraid that she thinks that I’m weird now, at least I try.

“You look cute, I said it before, hehehe”

“Hehe, thank you? Is that even a compliment?” Please tell me I did a good job on replying her sentences, or am I making it worst?

“Yes of course! If you’re not cute, I won’t tap you shoulder and talk to you. I’m a picky.” She said that while squinting her eyes, gazing sharply to me from head to toe. I move back a little, because I feel this action from a stranger is kinda too much.

 

After 2 awkward (at least for me it is awkward) seconds, she giggles again, and it doesn’t makes me feel better, but in the contrary it’s confused me.

“Chill new friend, before answering my questions, let me introduce myself first.”

“Hi! I’m sana! I’m one of the friendliest friend you will ever met here! And you are?” She reaches her hand for a handshake which I gladly accept while telling her my name. 

“Hi, I’m chaeyoung? Son Chaeyoung.”

“Why are you asking me your name? You need to boost up your confident cutie. Say your name once again but with more confident, okay? Go!”

 

Okay, after that sentences, I know it that I just met a new kind of person in my life. Never had an introduction conversation like this before, she is one of a kind. I’ll never forget my first time meeting this girl named sana.

 

“Okay…” I said not confidently of course, cause I’m confused as hell.

“Come on, confidently” she said with a wide smile, and I’ll be a liar if said her smile is not pretty, and that’s the only thing that makes me stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter