21. 20 Minutes (Part 1)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[08 February 2019]

"Mom!! Dad!! I'm backk!!" 
I close the door back with groceries hanging on my other hand. I waited for their answer but i get nothing.

It's holiday but they still ignoring me. "Are they going back to sleep?"
I shake my head pitying myself for having mom dad and brother all going back to sleep.

We were planning to go to the museum after eating breakfast. I volunteered myself to buy some sandwhich at the convinient store. They all too lazy to go out, but we all need to eat after all.

"I'll heat the sandwhich for 2 minutes, then please all go downstairs to eat so we can go to the meseum." i'll press the button then the microwave start working.

I walk to the kitchen to refill my tumblr, it was hot walking outside before, i need to refresh myself.

*ding ding ding*

"Oops 2 minutes are over, now come down my lazy family members." i joke since they really wont budge out of their bed.

I took out the sandwhich, the smell quickly fill the whole house. I bet no one can resist the smell. I put the sandwhiches on the plates, complete with 2 chilli sauces for mom and dad, and 2 mayonaisses for me and my bro.

"Guys come on, i'm hungry!!" 
"Guys!!"
"Mom!!"
"Dad!!"
"Bro!!"

No answer.

"It is not the right time to play hide and seek guys."

*creek creek*

"Hmmm.." i swift my sight to the source of the sound. The windows at the back is slighty opens. "Eeii.. They told me to keep the windows close cuz dad hates the creek creek sound."

I sigh then quickly walk to close the windows.

"Mom.. Da... Huh?" i accidently land my eyes corner of the windows.

"What is that?" I don't remember dad ever paint the house red. How can there is some red stains there.

I suddenly feels my heart itchy, my hands turns cold and sweaty. I feel my breath heavy out of nowhere.

With my trembling hands i reach out to touch that red stains.

"Is this... Is this..."

"Mom!! Dad!! Bro!!" i feel the time stopped running, i don't want to think anything but the scare keep creeping on my chest.

I run my hardest upstairs, "Please mom.. Dad.. Bro.. Please be okay..." 
My tear drops, but i can't cry.

I am too afraid.

As my pace gets faster, finally my feet stop on the highest stairs, and my leg quickly giving up on standing. All my energy was escaping my body when i saw,

My family are laying on the floor with a pool of blood beneath them. They aren't moving, their eyes are closed, with a face of pain and anger.

I tried to walk myself close to them but i can't. It is too painful. I used some energy left on my soul to move my hand and reach out for the phone in my pocket.

I press the dial.. 1 1 2

"Hello, this the emergency call, pleass state your emergency situation."

"My family.. My family.. Someone muredered them."
.
.
.

[09 February 2019]

"Excuse me."

I hear someone getting inside the room. I turn my gaze that was piercing to the cctv record.

"Yes? anything i can help?" i close the tab since i feel this conversation will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter