23. Imaginative Reasons [2Yeon]

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
23. Imaginative Reasons [2Yeon]

 

“Congrats on your promotion Jeong Unnie, and see you tomorrow!” said the short girls right before they separate ways to their respective cars.
 

“Thanks, Chaeng, I’ll treat you to lunch tomorrow!” This time the taller girl who spoke, responded by the shorter happy cheer.

 

It would be a lie if Jeongyeon doesn’t feel like the happiest person on earth right now, her work hard for years finally pays off with a promotion. She was having lunch made by her wife this noon, it was her favorite bulgogi and white rice, and coincidentally that day was also her special day. 

 

An unexpected one.

 

Munching her tender meat without having any thought just like another ordinary day, suddenly Mrs. Park, her group head, calls her.

 

“Jeong, meet me in my office after lunch.”
“Okay boss!” With a smile to hide her worried inner self.

 

“Damn, what did you do wrong unnie?” said the short girl with strawberry filled half of .

“You think I know? I feel everything was fine.”

“Maybe another projects brief, Mrs. Park face didn’t project any negative vibe.” Jihyo trying to calm her best friend.

“I hope so”

 

Jeong finishes her meal faster than usual, she drinks her water and rewinding all possible mistakes she might have made these past days. 

 

“It’s fine Jeongyeon, you didn’t do anything wrong, and Mrs. Park might just have another emergency project brief.”

 

Inhale. Exhale.

 

She tries to calm herself after making sure not to find any mistakes.

 

“Good luck Jeong!”, Jihyo said right before she holds the handle of Mrs. Park room’s door.



 

“And that was how the story of Manager Jeongyeon starts!” Jeongyeong ends her story with a wide smile.

“I’m so proud of you babe!” Nayeon, her wife, immediately gives her a big hug.

“Thank you, babe!” reassured by her wife's positive feedback.

“See! I know you will get your promotion soon! You’ve reached all the goals and even exceeded some. You deserve it babe.” said the older with a kiss in the end.

 

“This is also thanks to you for always supporting me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter