22. Mysterious Myoui_Part 3

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous Chapter

“Oh gosh mina, i know you are very rich, but holding your pricey gadget while walking around this street alone is like a suicide mission.” I rolled my eyes and quickly walked faster towards her.

I don’t know why i feel like i need to help her, even though sana said i shouldn’t get to know her, but right now i am walking with the intention to be her savior.

Gosh chaeng, hope you didn’t make it worse.


 

Chapter 3 - Instant Hero

 

Chaeyoung POV
 

“Hey!” I greeted her like i’m one of her best friend.

“Hey? Who are you”

“Just walk, and smile like you know me okay?” I said that while trying to stare at her eyes with a forced smile.

“What? I don’t even know you? What do you want? Do you want me to call the police?”

“Gosh yes please, but not now. Smile!”

 

“What on earth do you think you are?!” She raised her voice and clearly she’s angry with me right now.

 

I quickly grab her arms, and turn her to face the front, I'm afraid those two guys are aware that we already know their presents by looking at Mina's annoyed expression towards me.

“Don’t touch me!” she shrugged me off but thankfully i still have some strength left to hold it

 

“Listen to me, there are two guys who have been stalking you and your luxurious gadget that you bring without a bag or any cover mina. So just keep walking and don’t make any sudden move okay? I’m afraid too but just trust me and keep walking. Understand?” I said firmly, and Mina quickly shut , and stopped struggling to get away from me.

 

I look up to see her face, and find her eyes suddenly become so soft and a little bit worried.

We walk together with my arm still on hers, quietly, and gradually speeding up a little by a little.

“Okay mina, soon there will be an ice cream store on the right, i know some people there, so we will go into that store, understand?” Mina nods after my words.

 

After a few moments, the ice cream store finally can be seen, and I start walking to the right. I look over the window and find out if jeongyeon unnie and jihyo unnie is there for their shift.

 

“Thank god they are here, this is your lucky day mina.” I drag her and quickly get into the store.

 

 

“Chaeng! Who is this pretty lady with you?” jeong unnie immediately call me.

“Unnie help, there are 2 guy have been following us!” 

“What?!” She quickly diverted her eyes to the outside and found those two guys. She walked outside without any hesitation and started yelling at those two guys.

“Thank god you are in our neighbourhood, it could’ve been worse.” Jihyo unnie walked towards us and let us sit, she brought two glasses of water for us, to calm us down from the thrilling walk before.

 

“I’m sorry this is my fault.” suddenly a soft voice can be heard. I look over to Mina cause I'm still too shocked that this ice princess can talk this soft.

“No it’s okay, just make sure you put your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter