20. The Fastest Bullet (SaChaeng)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20. The Fastest Bullet (SaChaeng)

 

"As fast as bullet like always. This tiny yet the fastest, is right now leaving all her competitor behind. Just a little bit more of the rest lane she need to finish... And will she be the one who cut through the line again ?" the comentator voice is right now roaring through my ears while my eyes are trying to keeping up with her speed on the lane.

Don't ask about my heart, it probably beating as fast as her right now. Praying that she will be the one who standing on the toppest podium like she always do.

"Anddddd..... There she goes again being the first on the board like this past two years. Being a senior doesn't slowing her down, yer she just breaking another record ! Congratulation again Son Chae Young !!!"
The scream filled the arena, also my scream joined the party. 

I jumped like a kid with my biggest smile plastered. I saw chaeng was running while throwing kisses to her fangirls, i used to be jealous but i'm okay now. HE HE HE

Because i know, in the end her eyes and heart will always ended with me.

See... Right now she is running towards me with our class flag tied around her neck.

"Sana chan !!" she calls me loudly with her dimples showing. My favourite !

"You win again ! Great job baby !" i catch her and hug her thightly. We stay still for a while untill she moves away from me.

She hold my shoulder and stares at me. Her eyes filled with hapine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter