9. The Best Surprise - part 2 (MiChaeng)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9. The Best Surprise - part 2 (MiChaeng)

 

Mina POV

“Have a good time baby girl, and you…” dad take a glance to that cub beside me, she immediately look at my dad seriously. Sometimes my dad can be a bit scary, scary enough to make that cub froze, but deep inside, he is just a softie.

“You…” chaeng gulp, I saw her eyes not blinking even once. I can’t help not to laugh seeing my dad acting scary and serious like that, plus, chaeyoung scared face was too adorable.

“Dad.. stop it, my stomach hurts from laughing.” My dad stare at me for a second then joined my mom and my laugh. Chaeyoung sigh like she’s just get free from a lion claw, she smile awkwardly after that.

“You little girl, please keep my daughter safe no matter what okay ?” my dad with a big smile said to chaeyoung.

“Yes sir !” chaeyoung shout while giving a salute to my dad and cracked everyone up.

“Well then, chop chop ! Don’t waste your time, have fun, and we will take care of your parents chaeoyungie.” Mom said with her warm voice.

While watching mom and dad laughing and smiling with chaeyoung really made my hearts beating excitedly. They match each other well, that’s enough for now, cause I know mom and dad will fall for chaeng’s charm more deeper later, but now it is time for me and her spending time together.

“Bye dad Bye mom ! Bye uncle and aunt Son !” I say my goodbye and also my girlfriend.

We walk hand in hand with our heart beating crazily but somehow we feel calm to be each other side. Our stomach maybe already ruins by those butterflies, but we just feel comfortable with each other presence. The weather was so nice, the sunlight is warm but not too hot, the wind breezing but not too cold, just perfect, seems like even the weather fully supporting our date.

 

“Wait.” Suddenly chaeng stop her step after we walk a bit far away from my house. My house can’t be seen anymore. She look at me with a confused face so I though she left something and we need to go back to my house.

“What ?” I said a little bit pissed. Yes I am pissed if we need to go back to my house since it is already far away, I don’t want to waste any more time. Gosh why am I being so aggressive today.

*peck*
Guess what ? She suddenly give a peck on my lips. My cheek turns red as red as her chapstick, I froze since I still can’t process what just happen. It wasn’t that we never kiss before, we have, many times exactly, but this feels somehow different.

“Our first kiss in Kobe !” she smiled with my favourites dimples can be seen on her cheeks.

“You don’t like it ?” she pouted.

“No not like that.” I said shyly, I quickly look at other direction since I can’t face her face right now, I’m way too blushed right now.

“Look at me then.” She cupped my chin and turn my head to face her. If you are imagining about a very charming and good looking prince in the movie, looking at you intensely with a smile that can melt your heart in no time, then you are imagining the perfect things right now.

She slowly moving closer to me with her eyes close. I close my eyes and wait for something happen, a kiss maybe ?

*huft*
What the hell ? She made me expecting a sweet kiss just now, but the only thing she did was blowing my eyes.

“Something in you eyelashes, it might feel uncomfortable, so I blow it for you.” She smile at me.

“A – aa – aahh – I – see..” I stutter my words.

“No need to rush for our second kiss in Kobe myoui mina. We still got a lot of time and place to go.” She smirked.

“Whatever small cub. Let’s just go the arcade now, I can’t wait to beat you in everything there.” I stick my tongue out then I rushed to the bus stop leaving that tiger.

 

We finally seated our self on the bus, the arcade was located near my house, that only took around 10 minutes of driving. We sit on the left row, I let chaeyoung sit near the window, because  I want her to see the beautiful view of kobe city.

When we were getting on the bus, some boys also joining our bus. And by the time, they keep looking at my direction, chaeyoung notice that then she suddenly open her black leather jacket and put in on my lap.

“Here. You should sit near the window if you wearing short dress like that.” She said after placing her jacket on my lap to protect my leg from that erted boys sight.

“They keep checking you out, and I don’t like that.” She whisper to my ears makes me giggle a little. A jealous chaeyoung was so cute and charming.

After that, she lean in closer to me and kiss my cheek out of the blue. After kissing my cheek, I can clearly see chaeyoung giving a smirked to the boys. She also stare at the boys intensely, with a – Get your of this girl, cuz she is my property – look.

The boys sigh in unison after witnessing what just happen. While me ? I can only blushed crazily while looking at chaeyoung.

“Kobe is indeed beautiful.” She said after she finish staring at the boys and now look at me with a smile full of proud. She might be feel proud to have me as her girlfriend, but I feel more proud and blessed to have her by my side.

“Next time, I chose where I want to sit.” She said jokingly then she back fixing her gaze to the window and continue on enjoying the beautiful sight of  kobe city.

“Breath mina breath.” I said inside my mind. It is true that chaeyoung coolness just almost make my heart skip a beat. I’m not exaggerating, but really, chaeyoung gentleman act was a breath-taking one, I almost forget to breath by it.

 

.

.

.

 

At the Arcade

“Woo hoo !!!” I scream right after I beat her, again. Everyone, at least all the ONCE, know that I’m the queen of games in twice. I play games almost every time I’m bored, even though nowadays I was busy spending time with my small cub as much as we can.

“You are indeed our Game Queen huh ?” she smile then she put her gun down back to it’s place. I nod happily then I drag her to another games. This time I chose the car racing one.

“Mina, do you know we already play almost all half of the games here ?” she asked me while waiting another player to join our games.

“Yeah, and we still got many more games to try !” I said excitedly. She shakes her head and giggle after my childish act.

“Yeah I can’t wait for that.” She said before we start the game. Chaeyoung is not the gamer type of girl, but she insisted to go to the arcade just for me. I told her to remove tha arcade from the list of what to do today, but that hard headed cub insisted.

So there are 4 players in the game, first player is me, second is chaeyoung, while the third and the fourth are someone else. The race started smoothly, I lead them easily. But suddenly player 4 swipe a card to the game machine, I don’t know what is that, since it’s been a long time since I play this game, but I never expected that it would be some kind of turbo power that can help you drive faster than ever.

“What the !” I almost cursed. Well I definitely don’t have any kind of card like that, so that player start creeping to my spot. I pray so something bad happens to him so his turbo power would be disable or something. I want to win this, badly. I want to brag to chaeyoug about my skill, but turbo thingy is just so not fair.

 

*brukkk*
Suddenly I hear a voice sounds like a car hitting another car. I saw the map on the left part of the screen and found out that player 2 and 4 was froze on their spot.

“What happen ?” I asked chaeoyung but she didn’t answer, I thought she is being to focus on the game until the game was over with me as the winner. But when I saw at chaeyoung’s screen I can’t help it to shout at her.

“YAAA ! YOU KILL YOURSELF ?”

“He is not fair for using that turbo thingy, and I want my girlfriend to win.” She whine.

Turns out, when that turbo car was driving passing chaeyoung, that small cub hit her car intentionally to that turbo car and broke both of their car.

“But that’s mean I win not because my skill.” I back whining.

“No no, you still racing with the player 3 remember, so you still doing it fairly. You did it Myoui !” she smile with her dimples again.

“Yeah ?”

“Uh-huh. You are very good at games minari. You were so cool while driving before.” She complements me with her puppy eyes. She is just know how to make me flustered, she just know how to handle my heart.

“Really ? Gomawoooo.” I pinch her cheek since i can’t stand any more cuteness from her.

“So what now ?” she asked.

“Your choice now, we keep playing on the games that I want it to.”

“No you chose, I don’t really understand arcade, I don’t know which one is the fun one and which one is the lame one.” She hung her head low after saying that.

“Okay then, let’s play the ‘PUMP Revolution’ then.” I smile then I dragged chaeyoung to the PUMP. Chaeyoung suddenly turns quiet, no smile can be seen, and her body is also froze.

“Why ? You can’t play this ?”

“No, I’m not.” She said desperately.

“Well that’s okay, we will play as the player 1, you took the two front steps, while I took the middle and the back two. Okay ?” I asked her with my hands lifted up waiting for her to clapped hers on mine.

“Okay sir, let’s work together !” this time she was screaming with her aegyo version. I nod then we start picking the song. I chose the hardest song, since we are going to do it together, so it would be too hard right ?

 

“Oh !”

“Unnie ! I can’t “

“I step on it but it is not working..”

“The hell what is this ?”

“Minari how ?!”

“I’m tired already.”

“Unnie I give up.”

“No no chaeng just a little bit more please.” This time it is my voice. I really want to finish this song with her, no matter what.

“But…” I grab her hand so she can’t go anywhere. It is only around 20 second left, so why don’t we finish it right ?

For me, someone who used to play this game almost every day, this song is actually easy, but for that cub who never play this game ever I her life, this maybe more tiring than doing our routine for 10 times looping.

 

“Yeay we did it !!!” I scream right after the song finished then I hug her tightly.

“Unnie please I need to breath.” That cub poke my shoulder asking for air.

“Oh right, sorry, I’m so happy !” I said cheerfully while clapping my hands like a seal.

“Let’s stop playing this unnie.” She said when she notices that there is another round can be played.

“But there’s another round chaeng, what a waste if we just abandon it.” I pouted.

“Hmm.. you play it, I’ll go somewhere to buy us some drinks. How about that ?”

“Deal ! Don’t go anywhere far okay, I can’t afford to lose you.” I stick my tongue out, she nod then she kiss my forehead before leaving to find something to drink.

 

After another 2 rounds, chaeng still hasn’t comeback with the drinks, so I decided to sit on the bench near the PUMP, I play my phone for a while, replying the unnies text. I keep smiling like an idiot while replying their messages since all the question they asked are about our date in Japan. Well even though it is only 12 pm now, there’s already too many things that I can tell them and make them envious of me.

 

“Jajanggg !” suddenly someone shouted and sit beside me.

“Look what I’ve got !” chaeyoung proudly raise a penguin doll in the air.

“How can you get it ?”

“On the way here, I spotted a game stand with dolls prizes, so I play and get this one.” She answer while handing me the doll. A very cute penguin doll, it is soft, fluffy, and squishy, a perfect doll from the perfect girlfriend of mine.

“You like it ? I tried my hard to get this one by the way.”

*peck*
I don’t know what to answer so I kiss her cheek, and succeeded on making that smol cub blushed.

“I take that as a yes then.” She smile widely then handed me the drink she bought.

“Drink it, then we will go to the park, I’m hungry.”

“Okay, I’m hungry too.” I said with my stomach start grumbling. It is already the time for us to have lunch, and we both starving after draining our energy on the arcade.

 

We both finish the drink quickly since we are both thirsty, then we pick up our backpack from the locket then we start walking to the Arakuen Garden. A park near the arcade that is famous by it’s beautiful view and garden, plus they also provide some wide green field for us to have a picnic. Chaeyoung decided to have a picnic there for our lunch today, and I totally agree with that. She really did her best learning Kobe and it’s tourist spot to make our date today becoming more perfect.

 

“How about here ?” chaeyoung stop under a tree. I nod since I’m okay on sitting anywhere as long it is under a tree. The sun reach it’s peak in this hour, and it is really burning by now.

“Okay then, I’ll spread the mat, while you prepare the foods unnie.”

I open my backpack and start taking out some lunchbox prepared by our moms, while chaeyoung took out the red and white checker mat and spread it on the grass. After she finish with the mat, I start open the lunch boxes and prepare the spoon and else to eat. I sat on my knees while preparing, then she quickly squat down to help me.

 

“Done ! Let’s eat !” she said cheerfully while looking at the food. Our mom prepare us some salad with grilled chicken for the appetizer, cute sausage and chicken nugget bento, and some fruits for the dessert.

“mas-issge deuseyo!” I said then I took a bit of the salad.   “Aaahhhhhhh…” chaeng fly a spoon of salad and waiting for me to open my mouth. I open my mouth then she quickly put the salad safely inside my mouth. “Oh. Unnie, stay still.”  She said, and I really stay still. Suddenly she lean closer to my face, making my heart beating faster, what is this kid up to now I think. “I left some mayonnaise on your lips, wait I’ll wipe it for you.” She then rub her thumbs onto my lips, then she her thumb to clean it from the mayonnaise that is coming directly from my lips. “Sorry I’m so careless, you look like you ha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter