8. No More Hiding (NaHyo)

One In A Million (One Shots Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8. No More Hiding (NaHyo)

 

The bus finally arrives after a long ride to the country side. The seniors start waking up their juniors who are sleeping along the way.  All of them are dead tired after the camping. Some of them quickly wake up after a few taps on their shoulder, but there’s also some that still sleeping even after being shouted in their ear.

“Guys come on wake up, all of you need to go home.” Nayeon scream with the microphone.

“MiChaeng, SaTzu, DahMo, wake your friends up. Go go.” Jungyeon instructed her favourite juniors.

“Yes sunbae.” They answer coincided.

“Ya ! Somi ya wake up.” The cub shakes her friend shoulder aggressively, but there’s no sign of life coming from the latter.

“I’ll help you.” Mina smirked, then she flicked somi’s forehead.

“Ouch !” magically somi wakes up after the flicked.

“Who dare to flick my forehead ?” she is angry, but found no one near her. Mina quickly drag chaeyoung away after flicking somi’s forehead, and flee away before getting hit by that girl.

“I’ll find you !” somi groan while rubbing her forehead.

 

In the other side, dahyun shocked after finding that swagger rapper was sleeping while hugging a unicorn doll.

“Geez, jennie ! Stop hugging you unicorn and just get your up !” dahyun taps the rapper shoulder a couple time, but she failed on waking her up.

“Lisa, help me to make sure jennie wake up in the next 10 second can you ?” momo said to her dancer friend.

“Neii !” lisa answered excitedly.

“Where is rose ?” nayeon asked.

“She went out with jisoo sunbae-nim before, she said she has an emergency and need to go to the toilet.” Yuju anwered the bunny senior.

“Oh jisoo went with her right ?”

“Yes.” Yuju responded.

“Good good.” Nayeon sigh a relief.

 

“Watch your head eunha yang !” sana scream right before a box of kimchi fell down from the upper cabin. Luckily, sowon was quick enough to pull eunha away from the crime scene.

“Thank you sunbae.” Eunha thanked her sunbae with her cheek turns red blushing crazily after her favourite sunbae cool action.

“Eiii… Stop the PDA, we need to get down from this bus as soon as we can.” Sana winked at eunha who still find it comfortable at sowon’s embrace.

 

“Yerin ahh !! Yerin ahh !!” in the other side, SinB still struggling on waking up her sleepy-head girlfriend.

“Sunbae, please I don’t know what to do.” SinB sigh out of her frustration. She asked for Irene sunbae to wake her yerin up.

Yerin thinks for a moment then she calls joy for help.

“Joy !” joy who is helping her lover, yeri, packing up her things quickly walk towards Irene.

“Scream, with your best high notes, right in front of yerin’s ear. Now.” Joy nod after hearing the instruction. She then leans lower to level with yerin’s poor ear. She takes a deep breath and gather her all power to scream, then…

“YERIN AH WAKE UP !”

With her high decibel scream, yerin quickly jumped with her eyes open wide like she just watching a scary horror in her dream. Yerin quickly hugged her lover out of fear.

“Get off me ! I’ve done packing up your stuff, let’s get down before nayeon sunbae scolded us again.” SinB shove her girlfriend away and handed yerin her backpack.

“SinB ya mianheee..” yerin whine and quickly chase her lover who hurriedly leaving her to get down from the bus.

“Good job joy !” Irene patted joy’s head then joy back to her seat and leave the bus with yeri hand in hand.

“Look how cute are they.” Irene said while looking at the back of the couple back.

“We are cute too unnie.” Suddenly a bear look like girl hugged her from behind.

“No, we are not.” Irene sudden sulk shocked seulgi.

“Huh why unnie ?” seulgi furrowed her eyebrow.

“Whatever. Just play with your wendy !” Irene pull away from seulgi embrace leaving seulgi in shocked.

“Hurry up get down.” Irene said coldly before leaving the bus.

“I told you playing the pepero game is a bad idea !” wendy knocked seulgi head.

“It just a gameeeeeee….” Seulgi groan.

“A bad game that cause Irene sunbae hate you and me now !” wendy finishes her word then get down from the bus leaving the poor bear.

“Just talk to her, and say sorry. Irene can’t stand a long fight you know.” Nayeon speak.

“Yeah, it is your fault to play pepero game with wendy before. But I know Irene will understand you if you tell her what actually happen.” Jungyeon come after nayeon.

“Sunbae nim. Thank you.” Seulgi bow to them then she get off from the bus to catch her angry girlfriend and quickly fix everything.

“Seulgi is such a pabo, while Irene is such a sulk.” Nayeon rolled her eyes. Honestly, Irene and seulgi couple is the most troublesome couple among all of them. Luckily they friends willingly to help them whenever they got into any trouble, like nayeon and jungyeon just did before.

“Yeah they are.” Jungyeon shakes her head with a smile then she help nayeon get down from the bus. Jungyeon put nayeon and hers boxes on the ground then she close the door after thanking the bus driver and give him the envelope fill with money.

 

“Oooohhhhh…. 2yeon… 2yeon… 2yeonnn…” some of the juniors start chanting their couple name. Jungyeon glared at them hoping the kids will shut up.

“Just date already sunbae !” sana scream.

“Shut up sana ya.” Nayeon said coldly.

“Come on.. you guys looks cut…” tzuyu shut her lover mouth before she can utter anymore words.

“Shut up she said.” Momo glared at sana.

“Chaengi, nayeon unnie looks scary.” Mina said worriedly while being clingy to her girlfriend.

“Yeah, she never acted like that before.” Chaeng said while caressing mina’s head which is leaning to her shoulder.

“Jungyeon unnie seems disappointed. Look.” Mina points at jungyeon who is being silent while playing with her phone.

“Jungyeon unnie definitely like nayeon unnie, but I don’t think nayeon unnie likes her.” Chaeyoung whisper to mina’s ear.

“How do you know ?” mina looked at chaeyoung’s face full with curiosity.

“Jungyeon unnie always willingly to do anything for nayeon unnie, but nayeon unnie always trying hard to refuse her help.”

“And….” Chaeng stop after she look at mina.

“and what chaeng ?” mina asked chaeng with a pout.

“And… ahh stop pouting you distracting my concentration.” Chaeyoung atmit it that mina’s pout is the cutest pout existed in this world, and can easily distract her focus anytime she sees it.

“Geez cheesy.” That savage makne said after accidently hears chaeyoung’s word.

 

*peck* chaeng kiss mina’s lips.

“Yeah we are cheesy. So what ?” chaeyoung said.

“I might puke like right now.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

“Just puke !” chaeng smirked before giving mina another peck on the lips.

“What you sai…”

“Tzuyu yaaaaaa….” Sana called tzuyu before she can finish her curse to chaeyoung.

“Let’s see who is cheesier. Me or your squirrel.” Chaeyoung smirked followed with mina giggling beside her.

“Let’s go home tzuyu yaaa… I can’t wait to cuddle with my cutest yoda right after we got home.” Sana quickly hugged tzuyu.

“Sana 1 Chaeyoung 0.” Mina said then she giggle with her girlfriend.

“Arrgghhh.. Wait for my revenge smoll cub.” Tzuyu glare at chaeyoung while being dragged by her squirrel.

Chaeyoung and mina stick their tongue out to mock that angry yoda.

“Let’s go home then babe.” Chaeyoung said then mina locked her arm with chaeyoung’s and walk to chaeyoung’s motorbike and head back to their apartment.

 

“Oh nayeon sunbae ! Jungyeon Sunbae !” mina call the 2yeon couple. Before going home, MiChaeng couple find their sunbae standing in front of the school gate. Chaeyoung stop her bike for a moment to greet her sunbae.

“Oh MiChaeng !” Nayeon greet them brightly.

“What are you doing here sunbae ?” chaeyoung asked.

“Waiting to be picked up.” Nayeon said and make the MiChaeng confused.

“Picked up ? I thought you go home with jungyeon unnie.” Mina said.

“No, she’s not.” Jungyeon said nervously.

“So what are you doing here hyung ?” chaeyoung asked.

“I can’t leave this lady alone in this hour right ? What makes me then if I leave her alone. How if she got kidnapped.” Jungyeon said.

“Ooohhhhh… of course ! Gentleman jungyeon !” Chaeyoug said and make jungyeon blushed.

It is not a lie that jungyeon is having a crush at nayeon for a long time, but no one know that actually, nayeon is already being in a relationship with someone else. Being a best-friend for nayeon, jungyeon safely keep this secret from everybody just like nayeon asked.

“Actually sana is right, 2yeon is too cute to be not true.” Mina squeal.

“No it is not cute. We are just friend.” Like always jungyeon be the talk active when it comes with the 2yeon matter. Nayeon only nod her head.

“Friends ? Ah come onn… Just accept her love nayeon unnie.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“Accept whose love nayeon-ah ?” suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter