Eros and Agape (Woogyu)

Christmas Special With BTS, MONSTA X and INFINITE

The fragrance of the flowers could be smelt by the citizen that passes by from Inspirit Flower Shop. The owner of the flower shop is currently carries out a big vase of red roses to be put outside his shop to attract more customers. But what he saw really irks him, there standing a man with white tuxedo is giving away his tulips that had been put there moments ago. 

“Mister, you need to pay in order to give away the roses.” 

“You can see me?” 

“Yes mister, and crystal clear.”

The man in white walks towards the shop owner and traps him in between the wall and him with one of his arms press against the wall. His eyes were full of lust and affection while scanning the younger’s appearance. 

“This is the first time a human can see me without having to love someone.”

“What do you mean a human can see you?”

“I’m a cupid, only the human that I help can see me. I’m the guide to their love ones, but you, you can see me without my magic.”

“I think I’m selfless enough to see you, Mr. Cupid.”

“Selfless love huh, by giving away your red roses and pink tulips? Why do you ask me to pay then? Mr. Selfless?”

“You’re not in need to have it so you have to pay. Mr. Cupid.”

“Okay.” He put down his arm and makes way to the short guy.

Little did the shop owner know that the man in white is slowly falling in love with him? The Eros feeling of love that he was experiencing now that he want him to be his, and only his. However, cupid cannot fall in love because when cupids were alive, they have already betrothed to someone that they will love forever. This feeling of Eros love is crazily creeping in him, wanted to be release. 

“By the way Nam Woohyun sshi, can I work here?”

“Well why should I employ you?”

“Because you’re my dosage of love of the day.”

“Cheesy, if you insist, maybe I’ll be your heroin that slowly kills you when you’re addicted to me.”

He did not know that actually his words were true; the cupid starts to work at Inspirit because his love towards the shop owner is constantly killing him inside like the heroin drugs that can’t resist by drugs smuggler. Nam Woohyun is Kim Sunggyu’s morphine and heroin. It kills him when he sees him giving his selfless love to everyone but not him and it becomes numb just like morphine that ease the pain, it’s like heroin where his Nam Woohyun will cause so much addiction towards him.

“Woohyun arh, I love you.” This can only be said in his heart while he accidentally looks into his Woohyun’s eyes.

 

The way he looks at him makes something flashed across his mind. Pieces of memories together had been played just like a loose tape, there, in those memories, lips reading his name could be seen like a kaleidoscope that keeps replaying in his head. The lips reading Kim Sunggyu had drawn something familiar in his feeling, like someone he knew for a long time. Woohyun constantly thinking that could it be him, his fiancé? Or just the fiasco of unreal image in his head? Can he give him his love? His love, his Agape love of affection to him.

“Kim Sunggyu, did you really comeback to me?” This word can only be stay hidden in him.

Their love of Eros and Agape had somehow made them meet each other again. However, Kim Sunngyu could not love others but only his betrothed, while Nam Woohyun could not give his love again. This is the fate of the duos. Maybe someday, their love of Eros and Agape will be return again.