Begin (Jungkook)

Christmas Special With BTS, MONSTA X and INFINITE

“AND CUT!”

“Good hyung, your drama is really good!”

“JEON JUNGKOOK! COME HERE YOU BRAT!”

Taehyung and J-hope was chasing him all the way across the street. Jungkook then runs towards where Jimin and his family are.

“Jimin hyung, help me!”

“Brat gets your hand of my Jiminie.” Yoongi said.

“Yoomin, help your hyung huh? If you didn’t help your hyung, I will be kill by your Uncle Tae and Uncle Hobi.”

“Mummy, do I need to help Kookie hyung?”

“What did umma teach you?”

“Whoever needs help, yoominie will help.” Jimin carries up his son and stop the commotion between the trios.

“Thank you Jimin hyung and Yoomin.”

Ring…ring…

“Hello”

“Yoongi where are you?”

“At Tae’s, how’s Jin hyung?”

“Ok, I will be right over, Jin can’t remember.”

With that, Namjoon hangs up his call.

“Who’s that, Yoongi?”

“Namjoon, he’s coming over.”

“How’s Jin? I heard my brother said Jin hyung is suffering amnesia.”

“Namjoon said he can’t remember in the line just now.”

“Okay, c’mon guys let go inside its snowing, Yoomin may gets a cold when he continuously stays outside.” Jimin motherly said.

Later, Namjoon came with a solemn face where he poor his heart out to his friends saying the condition about Jin. They all know that Namjoon is sad and guilty about what he had done to Jin, but no one dare to say it out.

“Slowly Joon, one step at a time” Yoongi pats his shoulder and comfort.

“Taking baby steps eventually will lead to something better.” Jimin said while caressing his son’s cheek.

Jungkook is really happy that his hyungs found their other half and having a big family like this since he comes from Busan. His journey had just begin.

Merry Christmas Hyung…