Lost (Vhope)

Christmas Special With BTS, MONSTA X and INFINITE

“Merry Christmas Taehyung, this book is for you.”

4 years old Taehyung was happily opening the wrapped up package that was handed to him. After unwrapping his Christmas present, he took out a book that its cover was leathered and ancient runes was crafting onto the book’s spine. Once, Taehyung’s hand gently touch the book cover, something magically happened, flickers could be seen scribbling on the book cover which engraved his name on it.

“Wow, grandpa, did you see that? The book wrote my name, it wrote my name.”

“Yes Taehyung, this book is really special, used it wisely. Remember, always let the book write, don’t write it yourself. Just with a gentle touch, the book will know what you have in mind.”

“Thank you grandpa, Taehyung loves it very much. Taehyung will use it wisely, and only let the book write.”

“Good boy” Grandpa Kim ruffled his hair and said.

“Dinner is served.” Mrs. Kim calls out to the duo.

When night falls, the 4 year old had retreated back to his room after saying good night to his parents and grandpa. He could not calm down his excitement to introduce himself to the book.

“Hello book.”

Hello Taehyung

“We can like chat right?”

Yes Taehyung, Mr. Book at your service. Before we proceed to deal with your problems, feelings or stories, here are some rules that you should follow.

  • Do not use pen to write on me. If you wish to write, you can talk to me or gently touch the page and Mr. Book will write for you.
  • Bring me everywhere you go, once Mr. Book is lost; always rub the metal bracelet that Mr. Book will give it to you later after the third rule.
  • Please use me wisely.

Here is your bracelet, once you touch it, your soul mate name will engrave on it and when you meet your soul mate, it will change colour. And of course, you can’t get it off your wrist forever.

  • Blue is the colour when you meet your soul mate.

“Yes sir, Mr. Book. I will follow and obey the rules stated.”

Good.

“Mr. Book, I’m glad that you came to me, so here I am, Kim Taehyung, the owner and keeper of this book.”

With that small introduction, Taehyung then closed the book and put it aside and up to bed, drifted off to his dreamland. Words could be seen engraved on the bracelet, which reads, Jung Hoseok.

 

2016

“Kim Taehyung, get your lazy up now or you will be late for school.” Mrs. Kim shouted to his 21 years old son.

“Ok…ok, Mum… I’m up just when will you stop the nagging and shouting? For ing sake I’m 21 already and I’m officially an adult.”

“Mind your language, mister.”

With annoying portrayed on his face, Taehyung quickly grab all his belongings and school stuff, not forgetting Mr. Book, mount over his bike and sped off to school.

The corridor of the school is really empty when Taehyung step into the school, he runs with all his might to his classroom, not caring his book that had drop out from his backpack and lay forgotten on the floor.

 

“Tae tae, what’s up with you this morning?” His best friend Jungkook asked.

“I overslept, and mum kept nagging at me about …wait a minute, kookie, I can’t find my Mr. Book.” He said while rummaging through his backpack.

“What do you mean you can’t find your Mr. Book? Don’t you always put it in your bag before you come to school?”

“I think I drop it somewhere.”

He does not know that actually, his soul mate had passed by him when he was searching his Mr. Book at his locker. The metal bracelet glows blue when that certain someone passed by, in his hand was the leather book with Taehyung’s name on the cover.

 

The older was crossing the corridor after his rapping class, he saw a leather book lays there on the ground, unknowingly; he walks over and picks it up. The first thing he did was flipping through the pages of the book, curiosity had sparks him when he saw the book was blank, not even a single page had been used, but the book seems a bit old and there something on the cover of the book caught his eyes, it reads, Kim Taehyung.

“I guess you stick to me from now on when you find your owner.”

Hello, Jung Hoseok.

“AHHHHHHHH, THE BOOK SPEAK!!!!!” he automatically throws the book away where it hits the wall beside the locker.

Mister, do calm down, I’m not an ordinary notebook, I’m magical. So, stop that fuss of yours right now.

Hoseok timidly and slowly walk over towards it and pick it up the second time.

“I’m sorry for that.”

Never mind, I see Taehyung will be off from his class later, so I guess I’m stick with you now.

“Yeah”

The students walk out from the vocal class, where a blonde hair boy had caught his attention because of his glowing bracelet on his wrist, but, the blonde hair boy just walk past him without giving him a glance as he is rummaging his backpack.

Hoseok then stuff the book into his bag and walk to the school cafeteria to meet up with his friends. When he walk past the students locker, he makes his one last glance towards the blonde hair boy whom was scratching his head, his face was bitterly seems like thinking something hard that makes it scrunched up.

[He looks cute.]

After lunch, the students went back to their respective classes but with the rapper class combine with the vocal class. According to the teachers of the two classes, they are doing collaboration for the upcoming Christmas Show.

“Class, you have to draw from this box to decide your collaboration partner.” The teacher said in front with the box in her hand.

“Come up one by one, start from the first row.”

Finally, its Taehyung’s turn, he walk up to the fore and take a paper out from the box.

“Jung Hoseok”

“Okay, please go back to your seat.”

After all the students in the class get their partner, the teacher had dismissed the class and also announcing the first audition for the collaboration. Just then, Taehyung approaches Hoseok who was standing at the school gate waiting for his friends.

“Hoseok sshi, so we’re partners then.”

“Yeah, partners.”

“When do we meet for our assignment?”

“Tomorrow then, Kim Taehyung”

Taehyung’s heart skips a beat when he heard his name rolling out from Hoseok’s. For the first time, his stomach gets butterfly all over when someone speaks his name. With that, Hoseok left him there and exited the school entrance. Taehyung accidentally rubs the bracelet that is glowing on his wrist; the word on the bracelet finally catches Taehyung’s eyes.

[Jung Hoseok]

 

When the moon was high up above the sky, Hoseok was home in his bedroom ready for sleep, but something was bothering him. He gets up and walks towards his desk, rummaging through his school stuff, double checking his homework, something leathered caught his attention.

“Almost forget you Mr. Book.”

You better forget me then Mr. Jung.

“Tell me more about your owner.”

That’s for me to know, and for you to find out.

“He’s blonde right?”

Mr. Book had said it’s for me to know and for you to find out.

“Okay okay, I will find it myself.”

With that, Hoseok closes the book and went off to his dreamland.

 

Snow was sticking onto the ground, it’s finally Christmas. Hoseok woke up early, grabbing his scarf and the said notebook running to a certain someone house happily with Christmas present on his other hand.

Ding...Dong…

“Coming”

“Kim Taehyung, I think this notebook belongs to you, my soul mate.”

“Oh my, you found Mr. Book. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Surprise” Hoseok said while scratching his head.

“I’m not surprise but I’m freezing, if you don’t want to come in, suit yourself then.” Taehyung then walk in the house with his hand in his robe.

“Tae… Merry Christmas”

“Merry not Christmas…what’s bring you here?”

“You”

“Me? Why?”

“It’s because I love you.”

Taehyung’s face turns red when he heard the sudden confession. He grabs his Mr. Book, sits across Hoseok.

“Thank you that you’re lost, Mr. Book.”

Why?

“You’ve made me met my soul mate, Jung Hoseok.”

My pleasure