Blood Sweat Tears (Yoonmin)

Christmas Special With BTS, MONSTA X and INFINITE

Christmas carols could be heard along the road where Yoongi strides down the pedestrian path with his hands in his pocket, heading towards the direction of the preschool to fetch his son, Yoomin.

“Good evening Mr. Min.”

“Evening Teacher Kim how’s Yoomin today?”

“Good as always, but he feels a little bit upset today when his friend said bad things about him and his umma.” Teacher Kim explained while calling for Yoomin.

“Thank you for the information, I will ask him later on.”

“Anytime, Mr. Min, and Merry Christmas”

 

“Appa”

“Yes Yoomin, how was school today?”

“Appa, Tobias talks bad about umma.”

“What did Tobias talk about?”

Yoomin grabs Yoongi’s hand and walk towards the bench not far away and ask his dad to sit down so he can talk properly about what has been bothered him all day.

“Okay, Tobias said that Yoomin is an adopted child.”

The phrase that had been spoken had stunned Yoongi to the depth of his heart. He did not think that a small 4 years old kid actually knows the word adopt and kids nowadays really are something. However what he saw in his son’s eyes was something unexpected, something in his eyes says that he did not believe that he is an adopted child, the way his pupil portrayed the light of hope, hoping that everything his classmates had said was a false statement.

“Yoomin, you’re not adopted, your umma had you in his stomach for 9 months and had suffered a lot when he gave birth to you, I almost lost him kiddo. You know what Yoomin, umma was very tired after you’re born but the first thing when he heard your cries, he felt relived and did not even care about the pain that he had suffering right then, however he actually ask where were you that time. Then, the small you, were wrap in a blue towel laying in your umma arms and we had tears of joy that day when you eventually grab my little finger after hearing we call your name.”

Yoongi then gives his son an Eskimo kiss after telling the story of how Yoomin was born. Giggles from his son could be heard from the all day grumpy Yoomin about the certain not true statement that he had concluded too fast himself.

“Appa, how about we go to choose a special Christmas present for umma?”

“Why that’s a brilliant idea, so, what do you have in mind?”

The small little figure is standing there with pouted lips and his head sticking down to the scarf that wraps around his neck to make himself warm while thinking hard about the Christmas present for his beloved mother, whereas, Yoongi just stands there waiting for the answer and debating the ways of transportation to the destination to purchase the present.

“We better get our feet to walk or else the shop will be closing though it’s Christmas Eve, you don’t expect the shopkeeper to wait for the late comer for presents, do you.”

“No appa, ah hah, appa, I know what to buy for umma, how about we buy a memorable snow globe for umma?”

“Why that’s a good idea isn’t it. Let’s go before the close sign was hanging everywhere on the door.”

So, the two of them with their hands engaging with each other, have a trip downtown to the most popular street where it’s full of Christmas spirits to get the snow globe that they were talking about.

 

The emerald shop had caught their attention where a big snow globe had been sitting inside the displaying area with the word “customize” as the figurine in the snow globe which had made the duos lighted up with their typical smirk, like father like son. They casually step into the shop and was greeted by the shopkeeper where she had a warmth smile plastered over her and guided the Mins to the customize area for their special present.

“Hello, may I know how to customize a snow globe, and it’s a Christmas present for my umma.”

“First, you have to choose the shape of the snow globe that you are supposed to be creating.” The shopkeeper explained.

“Okay, appa, which shape does you think umma like?”

“How about the one that has the wings pattern engrave on the surface of the round snow globe? What do you think Yoomin?”

“I think it’s perfect, appa.”

“I will take the one with the wings pattern.”

“Sir, you have a great choice, this is our limited edition snow globe, it just arrived yesterday and this is the only one that we have in shop. The wings will change its colour when the time comes, you must cherish it or else things may break apart.”

“Okay”

“What do we do next, shopkeeper?”

“Second, you are going to choose the things that you wish to put inside.”

There were lots of items lying across the big rectangular table and all of them were kept in a bottle jar where some of them were some sort like flying in the jar. Yoomin walks over to the table and had chosen the feather like snow jar with some riddle scribble on the jar lid. He handed it to Yoongi and it read, “Blood, Sweat and Tears built a family, without them, family is just empty.”

“We will have the snow feather.” Yoongi then handed the jar bottle to the shopkeeper.

“Okay, so the second last step is what figurine you wanted to put inside, mind if you give a summary, we will help you customize the figurine.”

“Appa, how about we put umma, appa, and me inside?”

“Is that okay?” Yoongi asked the shopkeeper.

“Of course, please have a sit; your snow globe will be done in no time.”

The shopkeeper then went to the back of the shop; proceed on creating the snow globe with the materials that they pick. Several hours later, the shopkeeper come out from the back, carrying in his hand was a snow globe that has every feature that they have chosen and the figurine in it, it was really a breathetaking scene. The figurine had carried out all the details on them and the whole snow globe carries a memorable feeling that they was finding. The shopkeeper then wraps it up, put it in the paper bag and handed it to Yoongi while Yoomin was squealing and giggling with happiness.

“24 dollars please”

“Here you go” Yoongi pass the notes to the shopkeeper and then leave the shop with his hand on Yoomin small hand and the other carrying the paper bag.

 

“Umma, we are home.” Yoomin said while entering the door to their warm cozy house.

“Awh, our little Yoominnie is home.”

“I’m home.” Yoongi said while taking off his scarf and coat, putting it away on the clothes rack beside the door, and then he proceeds to the decorated Christmas tree to put the present for his family underneath it.

“How’s work today?” Jimin asked.

“As usual, the singer is not in good condition, always making mistakes when he reaches the bridge of the song. So, I called it off early and ask him go back to rest.”

Yoongi casually sit down on the couch, watching his husband urging his son to take a bath before dinner.

“That means you too Mr. Min.”

That night, snow was covering the street where the Min family was having a heartwarming Christmas dinner with turkey as the menu in their cozy little penthouse. When the stars could be seen hanging on the night sky, Jimin had tugged Yoomin to bed and went back to their shared room, enjoying their Christmas Eve’s date together, cuddling each other on bed.

“Yoongi, I’ve something for you.”

“What is it love?”

Electricity was shocking up his spine when the cold metal was touching his skin, he slowly fluttered open his eyes and saw a bracelet settling itself on his wrist that he was handing out to Jimin.

“Merry Christmas, Yoongi”

“Wow, I don’t know what to say, but thank you, I love it.”

He brings his wrist to his eye level when there’s a phrase caught his attention, “Park Jimin, you’re my angel in disguise”

“What about you Jimin, did you get yourself one?”

Jimin nodded, stretching out his wrist to let Yoongi examine the phrase on his bracelet.

“Min Yoongi, you’re my devil, only mine”

Without any words exchanging between the elder and the younger, Yoongi had already crashing his lips on Jimin’s, exploring his warmth carven that is full of sweetness.

They finally break off the kiss in an attempt to catch some air where Jimin had already melted himself and sink down to bed where Yoongi was on top of him.

“Jimin, I’ve something for you too.”

He pulls open the bedside drawer, getting out a leather white notebook and passes it to Jimin. When Jimin opens the notebook, photos of them from where they met until Jimin giving birth to Yoomin was filled thoroughly through each page with each captions from the photos dedicated to Jimin, until the last page of the leather notebook, there’s a paragraph of words starting,

“Dear Park Jimin, my sunshine,

You had change me from a devil with only coldness in my heart to a devil with warmth fill my heart, you are my personal sun and moon, spring and summer, autumn and winter. However, I was a jerk to you when we first met, and you make me apologize in front of the whole school, that time I was really angry with you so I set up a prank with my friends to sabotage you. And that was my first apologize in my history from what I know, from then, I’m drawn to you, Park Jimin. Jiminnie, you will always be my angel, till forever. I know I’ve said it thousands or even more than that, but still, I love you.

Love,

Yours Devil, Min Suga”

Jimin was now in the brinks of tears where the watery substances had threatened to fall down from his eyes. He envelopes Yoongi in a hug, without letting go and feel his embrace, his heat, his scent, and most of all, his heartbeat that beat in a way that synchronized with his.

“Merry Christmas, Jiminnie.”

With that, the duo settled in each other embrace and dozed off to their dreamland, dreaming about each other.

 

The next morning, the couple was awakened by the loud excitement cheer where their friends were barging in their house with Namjoon’s spare key, though usually he will come over to compose music piece with Yoongi.

“Ahjusshi…ssss”

“Little Suga, where is your mummy and daddy?” Jin asked.

“They are still sleeping.”

“Go wake them up, Hobi.” Jin starts to nag which resulted Namjoon stop his nagging by kissing his lips.

“KIM NAMJOON”

 

“WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS”

Yoongi was shock awake by the loud booming voice from J-hope, Jimin shifted with his eyes still closed. Yoongi’s devil aura could be felt, where he narrowed his eyes, cracking his shoulders, plastering an annoyed smirk and most of all his voice was low, demanding and of course dark, he latched out.

“J-HOPE, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER?”

Worst still, Yoomin kind of walk in his parents’ bedroom with the paper bag in his hand and was scared of Yoongi low deep voice, because, Yoongi never talk or shout at his family with this tone.

“Umma, Yoomin is scared. Is appa mad at Yoomin?”

“Of course not, just Uncle J-hope had done something bad, so appa is punishing him by scolding him.” Jimin said and bent down to pick his son up in his strong arms.

“Umma, this is for you, I made it with appa. Merry Christmas” Yoomin handed the paper bag to his umma.

“Thank you.” Jimin gave a kiss on Yoomin’s cheeks and proceed to open the present that he received.

“Oh my, this snow globe is beautiful, wow, look at the wings, it had colours black on the left, white on the right. Look, Yoongi, there some words in the snow globe.”

“Wow, the wings symbolized us, see, the white one is the angel wings, and the black one is the devil wings.” Yoongi said by pointing on the wings.

“Oh the words, it says, Blood, Sweat and Tears built a family, without them, family is empty. I love it very much Yoomin and Yoongi.”

 

Jimin, you will always be my sunshine, I will not let that smile be forgotten again, I promised I will take care of you and Yoomin to the death of me. Jimin, you’re my Blood, Sweat and Tears.