03.

All the way with you

My desire to go to school today was zero. My feet practically did all the job of guiding me here since it was still Wednesday and they made their way from my home to school automatically. I was still annoyed because of what happened yesterday, so I was in a really bad mood.

The fact that Suho left me alone to go home with Hayun broke my heart. One of the single chances we had to spend a little time together was wasted. Hayun’s demonstration of love also devastated me. She protected him without thinking about herself, neither if it was dangerous nor if the guys were stronger than her. She just did it. She did something that I didn’t know if I would be able to do myself. I was feeling replaced and threw away.

I made my way to my classroom without greeting anyone, and hoping that I will have to talk and interact with the less number of people as possible today.

I sat on my desk and concentrated my eyes on my books, not giving any chance to my classmates to think that I would be interested in talking. I was doing very well, until I heard a familiar voice that made my head instinctively lift up to look at Suho. He was sitting on his desk and Hayun was next to him, reading a book as always. Suho watched her for a long time, until he reached for her glasses and took them off. –“Oh!”- He exclaimed in surprise. –“You look cute like this.” – He was still sustaining his gaze to the girl, who now was tomato red in embarrassment.  I snorted. What a great way to start my day.

-“Bora! What are you doing here alone?” – Jieun, a classmate, asked me while sitting in the desk next to mine. –“Yeah, you are really quiet today. And your face doesn’t look good.” – Boram, another classmate, added. –“Could it be because of Suho?” – Jieun continued as both of them turned to look at the lovey-dovey couple. –“Uhn, he seems to be really into that girl.”

My face started to heat up from the anger. My plan of not talking to anyone had already failed 15 minutes after I declared it. –“Bora yah, you are really mad because of this, right?” – Boram added. –“It’s written all over your face.”

-“I’m not like this…,” – I said sighing. Ah really. Is it so difficult to just let me suffer alone? I am fully aware that my face doesn’t look good and that I can’t even hide all the jealousy that I am feeling. But still, do they really need to comment this? I am giving my best to work around this situation, so please girls, don’t make it even worse. Jieun and Boram kept bombing me with unfortunate questions and I was trying my best to keep my cool, but they were so boring!

I was already preparing mentally an answer to shut their mouths but it wasn’t necessary, as a male voice came to my rescue. –“Could you guys stop bothering Bora?” – Suho said behing the girls. I looked over his shoulder and realized that Hayun was not in the classroom anymore. - “Do you girls know for how long me and Bora have been together? Almost five years. So don’t keep asking these stupid questions because if she had something bothering her she would say it directly to me.” – He completed in a dry tone. Jieun and Boram blushed from Suho speech and directed their attentions to their own books. Oh my god, Suhoooo! He came to defend me!

My heart skipped a bit. He still cares for me after all! At this moment all the anger I was feeling disappeared, and was substituted for Sehun! How could I not love him? Even though you are with Hayun, I don’t care. I know that I have a place in your heart that can’t be replaced. We’ve known each other for five years already! I’m sorry I felt hopeless, but don’t worry because I will not give up. I will still wait for you, no matter what. So please, don’t take too long!

-“Thanks” – I said to him in a low voice. My heart was still filled with joy. –“Just don’t let these girls have an effect on you. When did you forgot how to answer?” – He replied sounding irritated by the fact that I wasn’t defending myself. I laughed and scratched the back of my nape. I love you so much!

 

 

 

After lunch break I have a philosophy lecture. It is a new subject in our school and the first one will be today. As there weren’t a great number of students interested in it, only one class was opened and students from any classes could attend it. I was a bit anxious, since I will have an one hour lecture with complete different classmates.

I sat on an empty chair and realized I was 15 minutes early. I pulled a book from my backpack to start reading when someone interrupted me. –“Bonjour. Comment ça va?” – I looked up to the silhouette next to me and recognized it. It was the fox-eyed guy from the other day! I gulped and felt my cheeks blushing. –“Am..I’m sorry, what did you say?” – I replied trying to maintain my composure. The handsome guy laughed. – “I just greeted you in French. As the last time we met you didn’t seem to understand the language I was talking at, I decided to talk to you in another language and try to discover in which one you are fluent in.” – He said with a smirk making me blush furiously. Oh my god, I just remembered that time I was paralyzed by his beauty.

He took a sit next to me and I could feel his perfume. It had some floral notes in it as well as wood ones. It was really a good scent. I just remind myself I had to answer him, or else he will think I don’t know any language.

-“My native language is English. And unfortunately it’s the only one I can speak.” – He was analyzing me with his exotic eyes, capturing every single movement from me. He smirked. –“Is that so?” – He approached me dangerously. – “So if you are fluent in English… could it be that the time we met you couldn’t speak because you were nervous to see me?” – He was playing with a bit of my hair. – “Could it be that you are in a one-sided love with me?”

I was speechless.

The nerve of this guy!

He is so full of himself, I can’t believe that I actually let myself blush for him!

-“HA?”- I scoffed. Is he stupid? – “I’m sorry Mr. Universe, but I don’t even know your name.”

-“I’m Jung Jinyoung. And you are?”- He said looking interested. I was still not sure if I should tell him my name. –“I am Lim Bora.” – I said in a low voice, hoping that he wouldn’t understand. –“It’s a pleasure to meet you, my secret admirer.” – He said  catching my hand and shaking it. I quickly pulled my hand out of his grip and moved both of my hands to the top of my knees, to prevent any further skinship with him. I was looking incredulous and he was giving me a killer smile. – “I don’t love you, Jinyoung. I didn’t even know about your existence until the day I bumped into you.”

-“I see, still trying to get along with the smashing feeling in your heart. It’s ok baby, just take your time. There’s no need to lie to yourself.” – He said with a smile, clearly enjoying my skeptical face. What is the problem with him?

-“For the last time, I don’t like you!” – I said snorting. – “There’s already someone that I’ve loved for the past five years until now.” – I emphasized the words loved and five. Jinyoung was looking even more interested. –“Woah, five years? Amazing.” – He replied, making me proud of my persistence. –“Are you talking about Suho?” – He looked at me supporting his head with his hand. What! How did he know? My thoughts were written all over my face, which made him laugh. –“Ah, just as I imagined. Doesn’t he already have a girlfriend?” – Jinyoung teased.

-“He does…,” – I painfully admitted. – “But I am 100% sure that they will break up sooner or later and then he will realize my love for him!” – I said using all of my positivity. I don’t even know why I am confessing all of this to a guy I barely know, but talking about my love for Suho made me feel stronger. Jinyoung seemed pretty amused.

 –“Is that so?” – He started. – “It’s such a pity, tough. If I asked you to go out with me you wouldn’t accept it?” – He said pouting. I felt shivers from my tiptoe to the last strand of hair in my head. Oh my god, It was the first time a guy was actually hitiing on me! I felt my cheeks burning. I blushed like a tomato and ran out of words. He just laughed pinching one of my cheeks.

-“You are so funny”- Jinyoung said smiling sweetly at me and then ripped a piece of sheet from his notebook. He wrote something, folded the paper in two and then gave it to me. –“Keep this in case you need me” – He gave me a last smirk before the class started and concentrated his attention to the teacher who had just entered the classroom. I unfolded the paper and read the following message:

This is my number in case you feel
 the need to confess your love to me ^-^

       XXXX-XX01.   

Love, Jinyoung.

I widened my eyes, and blushed even more. I crumpled the paper in my hands and put it on my pencil case, so then I could throw it in a litter later. Once again, I couldn’t concentrate in any of what the professor was saying. This guy Jung Jinyoung is so unbelievable! And the fact that he could still made me blush didn’t help me at all. I am a girl after all, when I am near a gorgeous guy I will respond as a girl (blushing in the case).

But of course I don’t have any feelings for him. My heart belongs to Suho only. But still, the very bottom of my heart was happy because a guy did hit on me! I shook my head trying not to think a lot about this. I was totally wandering through my thoughts, but I could still feel Jinyoung gazing at me over his shoulder during the class. And more than once.