01.

All the way with you

-“Bora Yah!” – I turned my back to see Suho calling my name as he was running in my direction on our school corridor. – “Why are you walking so fast, wait for me…!” – He said as he reached to where I was, panting with his hands on his knees and a little bit of sweat on his forehead, but still wearing that stupid killer smile that made my heart sound like a disney parade.

For a millisecond, I just stood there admiring his figure, which god created so perfectly. It was almost unfair with us, the rest of the world, as mere human beings to watch his breath taking perfection. I sighed with my thoughts.

-“Are you avoiding me?” – He said caressing a bit of my hair and putting it behind my ear, as he was approaching dangerously towards me. I gasped, attacked by both his unexpected question and the warmth of his scented body so close to mine.

- “I-I-I-  ” – My mind was blank and I just couldn’t answer no matter how much I tried. Suho was my friend, I was used to be close to him, but not like that! Why is he acting like this? Why is he acting this way…the way I always dreamed he would treat me. Not as a mere friend, but as a lover.

 I blushed furiously with my thoughts, and my lack of response was quickly solved by Suho, who touched my lips with his own. There was it. I was completely paralyzed and confused. What is happening?! What is this? Could it be that my prays were answered? Could it be that Suho finally noticed my fellings for him and does feels the same? I was feeling hot. Hot and happy. I was so overwhelmed by his sudden action I was actually melting.

It was actually really hot…

BRIIIIIIIIING

I almost jumped out of bed when I heard my alarm. I looked to my left and saw the window of my room with the curtains totally opened, making the strong sun of summer enter the room directly to my bed. That’s why I was feeling so hot…the sun of course. I sighed and hit my head with my fist. Babo, it was just a dream. I stretched my back out lazily and got off bed to get ready for school.

I am completely in love with Suho, one of the most intelligent guys in the school. Even though he is not one of the kingkas, he is still very handsome and quite popular. We have known each other since middle school and we are actually quite good friends. I always had this crush on him, since the first time I saw him, and it had grown more and more in my heart as the years passed by. Now that we are in high school, I am even more in love with him. The problem is, he simply doesn’t see me as a woman, no matter how many signs I give him. I also take part in the blame as well, because I have never confessed how I feel to him.

Suho has already dated many times, however he never spent more than some days with the girls. The maximum was three weeks, which is equal to 21 days, 504 hours, 30.240 minutes (I know, I counted), which means 30.240 minutes of suffering. 30.240 minutes of not letting him know. 30.240 minutes of unrequited love. And it’s like this every single time he’s dating. Suho dates quite often, so you can assume how much it frustrates me; but even so, I am unable to confess my love to him. I’ve tried many times, but he’s whether too busy, or in a rush, or I get so nervous I can’t actually say it (which happens most of the times).

 

 

When I headed school, I could already see Suho from far away. He was on the railing of the second floor, concentrated looking downstairs. The back of his flawless black hair already made my heart skip a beat. The power of my feelings! I approached him and casually put a hand on his shoulder.

-“Hello there, airhead” – Suho was still serious looking at the ground floor. – “How are you doing, Miss Trouble.” - He answered without moving his eyes from where he was looking. I actually hate this nickname he gave me, because I personally don’t think I cause that much trouble, but since it was Suho calling me that, how could I argue? Furthermore, I am the only one he calls like this, so it made me feel special.

- “What are you looking at?” – I followed his gaze until my eyes reached a dark haired girl, with fair skin and feminine looks. I saw her looking to Suho and blush tomato red, then looking to the other side.  – “Kang Mina.” – He simply said turning his head to look at me, satisfied with his effect on the girl. – “She asked me out yesterday afternoon.”

- “Uhmm. Pretty.” – I said trying not to let the jealousy that was consuming me appear clearly in my speech. I should be used to this, to the fact that Suho is always dating girls as he wants to, using his free will. Even though it’s not the first time this happens, I could not dodge the feeling of a million knifes stabbing me on my back.

- “Yeah, average. But I think I will still date her, tough.” – He said as he started walking towards our classroom.  –“I don’t understand you, really.” – I said quickly following him. –“If you are not completely interested in that girl, why date her?” – I was trying my maximum to maintain my poker face and an uninterested tone in my voice.

- “I’m bored, that’s why.”  - Suho said sitting in his chair, sighing with my questions. That’s it. That’s why he dates too many girls: To not get bored. I never saw Suho reject any girl, of any size, any hair colour and any height. He dates them all. Could it be for 1 day only, or a week, he would still go on a date with all the girls who ask him out. He doesn’t actually look for a true love or a stable romantic relationship, but just someone to pass the time. It was like a double-edged knife to me. On one hand, I was actually relieved that his dates were so ephemeral and without deep feelings from his side. It made me feel like he was waiting for the right girl (which could be myself) to get into a serious relationship. On the other hand, it also made me scared. What if when I confess my feelings to him, he treats me like this? What if I can’t make him fall for me and show his deep feelings?  What if he would only date me for one day?

These questions knocking on my head were what made it impossible for me to confess my love for him. I was truly scared by all the negative possibilities to get the courage and reach for that positive one.

 

 

One week after

 

 

Suho had already broken up with that pretty girl. He said she was too dumb for him, and that she could not understand the deepness of his conversation. I sighed. I consider myself a good-looking girl and a smart one. I have good grades, I can held a conversation really well and I am friendly.  So, why don’t you just look at me? Give me a chance to be yours, I want you so badly. I know everything about you, your likes and your dislikes. Your favourite food and your favourite colour. I know that you are allergic to cat fur and that you hate white chocolate. I know your mother and your father, and your dog loves me. Please, just one chance.

I supported my head with my hands while looking through the window of the classroom during lunch break. I wasn’t actually seeing or hearing anything, I was so immerse on my own thoughts about Suho that Beyoncé could appear in my school and I wouldn’t even notice. My eyes were traveling from point to point in the horizon, until they captured something that made me get out of my trance. Suho was in the ground floor talking to a girl. But this time was not any girl.

It was a small girl, with short dark straight hair, glasses and a few extra weight. She was totally out of his league. The girl seemed very embarrassed while saying something and bowing right after. Suho scratched the back of his scruff (habit that he always do whenever he is nervous) and smiled at her. He patted the girl’s head and nodded, acknowledging a positive response to whatever she has said.

                My heart twisted, more than any other time I had witnessed a confession scene to Suho. My heart twisted because he knows I was a better option than this girl, unlike all the other times in which I would highlight a characteristic of the girl asking Suho out and convince myself she was better than me. But this time I know how much inferior this girl is to him, she is not a bit pretty. My heart twisted as if telling me ,the way he could, that this time would be different.  

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hello everyone! I really hope you guys enjoy this fanfic! This is my first time writing a fanfic in AFF, so please be gentle.

Most of the inspiration for this fanfic is from the manga and movie Heroine Shikkaku (No Longer heroine) by Koda Momoko. You can read the manga here: http://mangafox.me/manga/heroine_shikkaku/

I am sorry for any gramatical error! English is not my first language, so if anyone would like to be my revisor, please send me a PM!

Thanks, and enjoy it!~~