Snow white (luhan's pov)

He's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Junmyeon loved snow. His eyes sparkling in excitement when never he saw snow fell gracefully from the sky. He loved the chilly sensation against his own alabaster skin. He never get enough of it as he would spend all of the day playing in it, poorly aware his own petite body already trembling here and there for the extreme coldness. So, there was no surprise to find out that Junmyeon obviously so in love with winter season, as he himself looked so beautiful in whole white snowy landscape. Junmyeon, by definition of ethereal looking, was a real life snowflake boy….

That the was among the very first thing that Luhan noticed about the younger one during their very first encounter with each other. That childhood memory still been held dearly in his heart.

….. Luhan loved sun and summer but found himself in love with snow too, always awaiting for winter season and…in love with Junmyeon, the snow white as well.

 

 

 

 

Snow, winter, always left Luhan a nostalgic feeling…..

 

 

It was another winter season. But there was something about it that didn’t feel right.….

The snow started to slowly fell down from the sky, as graceful as always, marking the first day of the winter season that year, and everything seemed to be in blur.

“Beautiful right??”

Luhan gazed toward Junmyeon who was standing besides the window. The younger’s eyes still lingered on the sky hovered above them, his eyes could not tear off from the spectacular surrounding even for one bit of seconds. But there was something hidden in his eyes, very deep that Luhan could not figured out what exactly was all about. The snow flake boy…his eyes still sparkling meeting the snow, but it was not his usual shine…the shine seemed a little bit off. ..

“Yes, sure…”Luhan finally replied, after shaking his head in a futile attempt to knock out his own thought process. “But of course you are more beautiful, prince…” Luhan muttered, almost whisper. Indeed Junmyeon was the most beautiful man he ever saw in his entire life, his beauty was incomparable.

When he was done with his sentence, the other boy already been outside of Exodus Cafe. The doer -eyed man was pretty sure that Junmyeon could not hear him, but nevertheless he smiled, more toward himself when he saw the younger one waved at him excitedly.

“Lu-Ge….come outside, you should play with snow as well…”Junmyeon cheerfully invited him to join his company.

It was not like Junmyeon seeing the snow for the first time in his life, but why he was so excited as if it was his first?

Despite of unsettle thought, before he even knew it, his foot already stepped outside, …and slowly approaching Junmyeon who was spreading out his upper limbs, spinning himself likes he was so immersed with the snow shower.

The snow white danced in the snow…It was supposed to look beautiful, but there was uncomfortable feeling developed inside him seeing theth Junmyeon looked likes he wanted to fly so much, likes he wanted to fly far far away…to somewhere that unreachable in real life…

Junmyeon only stopped spinning himself when he bumped into Luhan.

“Lu-Ge?" Junmyeon let out his whinny voices, not satisfied he had been stopped from what he had done earlier. Luhan smiled, finding it was very cute . “Why did you stop me?” Junmyeon asked softly, a little bit annoyed, his little trembling eyes met his.

That innocent eyes sparked something in him…igniting the feeling of protecting someone who was so dearest to him, and for Luhan, Junmyeon was his everything.

“I’m sorry…” Luhan’s voice muffled by the Junmyeon’s winter coat as he crushed himself into the other, holding him so dearly as if there was no tomorrow for both of them. He inhaled the snowy scent from Junmyeon. “…but I love you..” Luhan whisper out an innocent confession right into Junmyeon’s ear.

“I love snow, but I love you more…”

Luhan smiled hearing the reply, that very timid and shy confession coming from Junmyeon was very priceless to him. Junmyeon rarely speak out his own feeling. Luhan knew it very well, it took so much from Junmyeon just for this and so, he never get tired hearing this right from his lover.

And then, there was momentary silence of devouring each other presence, as if the times froze by itself

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me…promise me that you’ll never go far away…promise me that you’ll always be my side…”Luhan asked once they disentangled from each other. His eyes looked deep into the younger one, as if he wanted to penetrate right into his heart. But to his dismay, Junmyeon’s eyes refused to meet his, as if he wanted to run away from something. Nevertheless, he still answered him with a sigh…”I’ll promise….”

“Hey..Lu-Ge…Catch me if you can…” Luhan heard Junmyeon’s voice. Before he even realised it, the other already a little bit far away from him.

After using so much energy running in the cold, both of them panting so hard..As if using his very last energy, Luhan tackled Junmyeon down to the ground, both of them landed on the snow, with Junmyeon at the bottom.

Luhan could not help himself but savour the beauty that lied right underneath him. If he were asked to describe about Junmyeon, he would definitely answer snow, Junmyeon was a beauty of snow in human form be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter