The voice of sinner

He's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock..knock ...There was knocking sound came from his door room, pleading to be opened, but Kim Junmyeon just ignored the noice, because there would be nobody who would come to his room other than his housemate, Kim Jongdae. The door was not lock by the way. 

Knock..knock...knock....The knock continuously attacked his eardrum, the never give up attitude to get the attention only belonging to his all time favorite dongsae, Kim Jongdae. 

"It's not lock. Just help yourself.." Kim Junmyeon scoffed a little bit

"Jun..Jun..Jun hyung..." The high pitched voice broke up his concentration on his book. 

At this moment, Kim Junmyeon gave up. He knew his revision would be long forgotten after that. The younger would win anyway. He turned his head toward to the door, only to see another  head with grimacing smile popped in through half opened door. 

"Ahh..seriously Dae-shi, do you need to do that? Just enter already.." Kim Junmyeon's voice sounded a little bit annoyed. 

"Ha..ha..ha..okay.."The playful Kim Jongdae slowly walked in to his room, approaching him with a beam of witty sparkling eyes. His hands at the back apparently holding something. 

"Guess what?"

Kim Junmyeon Knitted his eyebrows, displaying his curious and at the same time confuse look. 

"I've a good news for you, Jun-hyung."

"A good news?" Kim Junmyeon scratched his non itchy head, trying his best to remember something. 

"First of all, hug me.." Kim Jongdae demanded. 

Kim Junmyeon chuckled. "Ah..Okay..just because I love you.."Kim Junmyeon hugged the younger, meeting the request. 

"I know you love me.." the younger lovingly replied. " I got a job for you. I know you'll love it", Kim Jongdae added while handed him a paper of job advertisement. He beamed, his lip naturally curled into something feline likes shaped.

Kim Junmyeon carefully read the hand over paper, word by word . His eyes were focusing in full intensity. Kim Jongdae giggled at his best friend antic. Seriously, he didn't need to pull that kind of serious face. His hyung was full of cuteness even with his serious face. 

Kim Junmyeon looked back at his friend's face. He was in deep thought for a while. 

Exodus was a cafe, just newly operated. Currently need another two workers, one male and female each. 

"How do you know about these available vacancies?" 

"It just happened when I was passing by in the town.."

" Really?" Kim Junmyeon sharply glared at the younger, giving him a suspicious look. 

"Ha..ha..ha..what ever. This is probably your only chance. The salary is quite reasonable."

"Who is the owner of this cafe?"

"If I'm not mistaken, the owner is a lady...if I'm not mistaken..."Kim Jongdae gave his amusing remark. 

Kim Junmyeon was not impressed at all with his dongsae answer. He softly slapped the younger at his shoulder for being playful. Nevertheless, he could not bring himself to be mad at his housemate because this friend of his was so precious.

Yes, Kim Jongdae was his only trustful friend, despite his playful and mischievous facade. Sometimes, Kim Junmyeon would doubt the younger, because it was hard not to fall in doubt when the younger being all playful, but at the end of the day, Kim Junmyeon would turned to him for saviour. 

 Kim Jongdae was the only friend that Kim Junmyeon would opened up and loosened himself totally. They had became friend since primary school till now, attending the same university, Yonsei University. It had been twelve years and still counting, through thick and thin, their friendship grew. 

 

 

 

"Here you go", Kim Junmyeon said to himself,  as he was about to finish the final touch up on his face. He applied a cherry red coloured on his plum moist lip. It blended well with his naturally porcelain white skin colour. Very minimum make up definitely would do because he was already a beauty. He knew what the best for him. 

He looked at his own reflection for umpteenth times before satisfied. 

"Wow, freaking hot, Junnie nonna,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter