Love is complicated

He's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXODUS CAFE

Kim Junmyeon read silently the displayed signboard. So, that was the name of the cafe. The letter was all written in capital with bold. 

He was standing in front of the Exodus Cafe, with mingled feeling of anxious, doubt and hesistancy. He looked at the time on his cellphone, it showed 7.30 in the morning. 

What if he get caught for crossdressing?

What if he screw up their bussiness?

What if he didn't suit at all to work at this place. 

It seemed that all of the confidence that he had just dissapeared in to nowhere once he stood in front of the intended place. Where was his confidence gone at the most crucial moment likes this? He really wanted to run away  from the scene and dissolved into thin air. 

But, at the back of his mind, he knew, he needed this job the most. He was broken right now, and in need of job desperately. By what ever mean, he should get this job.

He took a deep breath as he placed his right hand gently right in front of his chest, trying to comfort his own racing heart beat.

You can do this Kim Junmyeon, hwaiting!!!

He slowly pushed the glass door and stepped in. The bell 's sound jiggled into his ear. He took a glimpse of the sorrounding view. Simple, neat, clean, young and fresh. Nothing extravagant or sophisticated. The first impression  was immediately registered into his mind. 

He was greeted by a warm and cheerful smile. "Hello miss, good morning. May I help you?" 

Ah, he almost forgot that he is a lady right now. He should act likes the one, right? 

They immediately bowed to each other. 

"I come here for job vacancy, I heard..."Kim Junmyeon replied sheepishly, not very sure of what to say.  But his eyes  still able to scan the name written on her nametag. So, Yoona she is. 

Nevertherless, she immediately understand  and cut him off, "Owh, come in.."She giggled a little bit with Kim Junmyeon's antic. She gestured him to walk further and showed the direction, until in front of one room, she abruptly stopped. 

"Wait here for a minute okay. I'll get you later." Yoona politely gestured him to sit down. Kim Junmyeon nodded and his eyes followed yoona, who then dissapeared behind a closed door. 

He didn't have to wait for long time. Around two minutes later, Yoona appeared again. " Miss, you may come in." Yoona gestured him to come in to the room, with left hand on door knob to open it for Kim Junmyeon to enter. 

 

 

 

 

Once he stepped in to the said room, his eyes met another very familiar pair of eyes of a young woman. She was sitting calmly at her table waiting for him to completely enter the room. Her hair was dusty blond, medium long, just nice at the shoulder level. She was very beautiful, with her sparkling doll pair of eyes. 

Very beautiful, Kim Junmyeon literally stunned the moment his eyes met that pair of black twinkling orb. He had been hypnotized.  For the first time, he felt likes he fall in love at the first sight.  Kim Junmyeon suddenly regretted his decision to do a crossdressing. He made a mental note to slap himself once he return home later. 

But that very doll eyes, a very rarety for just random person to have it. It kind remind of him of certain someone. 

Luhan!!!

His heart screamed out loud, but he still able to restrained himself from doing something strange or embarassing himself. 

Yes , Luhan. It had been a very long time since he last saw the mix blood. 

"Please sit down.."

But, Kim Junmyeon was so lost in his deep thought that he did not hear that woman's voice. He literally standstill just in front of the entry as if completely been frozen. 

"Miss Kim Junhee..." 

This time a little bit louder. 

 But Kim Junmyeon still did not move a bit, as if he was a living mannequin. 

Knock! Knock! Knock! It took till the third knocking of the wooden table to make him out from frozen state. 

"Ah..I'm sorry.." Kim Junmyeon apologized sheepishly, realising it took a great effort from the blonde lady in front of him just to make him out from deep raverie. 

But, she softly giggled, did not mad a bit. Her little laughter sound melodic in Kim Junmyeon's ear. "Never mind. Have a seat.." she politely gestured a seat in front of her. 

"Thank you.." he managed to say something before bowing politely. 

 "So, your name is Kim Junhee right?"

"Yes.." 

"My name is Hanna, the owner of this cafe. Nice to meet you." This cheerful young lady in front of him strecthed her right hand, offering for hand shake. Kim Junmyeon returned the hand shake. "So , what shoul I call you, Miss Kim Junhee?" She asked once they held each other hand. Kim Junmyeon could perceived the overwhelming warmness that enveloped his cold, shaking hand.

"Just Junhee. I'm okay with that.."

"So, how old are you?"

"I'm 25 years old.."

"Owh, that's mean I'm one year older than you." The young lady who introduced herself as Hanna, beamed widely. "Still study?"

"Yes..a final year student in accounting at Yosei University."

The job interview felt more likes casual conversation of getting to know each other, if Kim Junmyeon would describe it. Although, it more toward Hanna wanting to know more about him. Probably because  they were almost at the same age, or probably because of concept itself. Lack of formality made Kim Junmyeon easily felt comfortable. 

 He had been introduced to other staffs. This cafe already hired six people, four women and two men. Surprisingly, all of them were good looking. 

"Hello, good morning. My name is Kim Junhee. Please take care of me.."

"Hi! I'm Yoona.."

"Seulgi"

"Jessica"

"Kristal.."

One by one introduced themselves.  When it came for male staffs to introduce themselves, Kim Junhee suddenly felt likes a girl who fangirling their k pop idol. For unknown reason, his cheeck felt warm, he thought if he was able to look at himself in the mirror, it probably turned into tinted pink. 

"My name is Park Chanyeol, just call me Channie.."

"And i'm Kim Taehyung. Call me Tae."

 From his short observation, he thought Kim Taehyung was the youngest or the maknae out of them. And probably more mischievous and naughtier than Kim Jondae. Even with Kim Jongdae, he felt his hands full. 

"Wow..Unnie is so beautiful..." the youngest boldly tinted his chin up to have a better look. Without any inhibition, Kim Taehyung caress his cheecks, with his sharp piercing gaze seemed admire the masterpiece. Although, he should be more than aware that there was other people as well looking at them. 

Kim Junmyeon suddenly felt goosebump with the contact. He didn't expect the youngest to touch him that way in his very first day. May be, just may be, he felt insecure because Kim Taehyung's aura was so overwhelming that he thought the younger could see through him. Yes, indeed his sharp piercing gaze far more formidable than any blade that exist in this world. 

 "Tae-shi, please behave. Junhee is still new here," Hanna interject, firmly reminded the youngest of them. 

"But, Hanna unni, Junhee unni is so pretty," Kim Taehyung pouted. Rather than overwhelming, he look cute. Kim Junmyeon stunned by sudden changed of demeanour. 

"Don't do this or else next time I'll cut salary. "

"Junhee unni, I am sorry..please forgive me.." Kim Taehyung politely bowed. 

Wow, Kim Junmyeon became speechless. He didn't know what to reply to the younger. 

"Junhee Unni?" 

"It's okay.." he flashed his widest smile, a fake one. No, he was not okay, okay!!.He still feel the after effect of heart attack. He thought he was going to pass out because of irregular beating of heart. After all, how can anyone survive if the one  who touched your face was someone as handsome as Kim Taehyung?

"Okay, others can go back to work.." Hanna wrapped the small gathering, and clapped her hands. "Just leave me alone with Junhee."

 The staffs instantaneously left the office upon hearing the order from their boss. Hanna took this opportunity to approach Kim Junmyeon. "It's okay, you'll do ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter