Third call

Fast Pace

"Class dismissed." Miss Jung, Jihoon's class instructor for business subject, announced on class and leaved the homeroom afterwards.

"Jihoon-ah won't you go home yet?" Wen Junhui asked him, his blockmate from China and eventually became his friend because of Choi Seungcheol, his friend back in high school.

"Aniyo, I have to check up all the music instruments and equipments, Miss Kang appointed me yesterday that I am the one in charged in doing so."

Junhui nodded in response. "Ah, is that so? As much as I want to accompany you today, but I can't," Junhui bowed. "I'll be heading now, our cabin has a curfew, my roommate Minghao and Seungcheol hyung might get mad if I stayed a little longer. Also Seungcheol hyung will tutor us tonight to be familiarized with Korean... uhh I forgot the term! Just... everything about the things we need to know."

"I get what you mean Jun-hyung. Go ahead now it's getting darker outside. Don't worry, I'll be fine. After I check all of the things needed then I'm going home, too." Junhui nodded upon Jihoon's response. "Arasso Jihoon. Be safe, okay?" 

"Ne hyung. You too, take care."

Jihoon waited for his blockmate to leave the room and he prepared on what he wanted to do.

Dancing.

He closed the blinds since the school's rooms were only made of fiberglasses and yeah, fiberglass sliding doors.

"Why it isn't working?!" Jihoon hissed to himself. The blinds on the third section of the fiberglass won't pull down. He searched on the room for some alternative to cover the window but he only found the keyboard cover.

But no can do, it only reached up to his chest. "Aish. I should just pray that no one would enter the music hall so that they won't see me dance. Damn." He just left the cover hang on there and started to walk on the middle of the room.

Lee Jihoon's always famous for being a professional musician at such young age, but unbeknownst to them, dancing have been his stress reliever from the world. His classroom at the end of the day became his 'dance studio', where he could dance his heart out until he catch for his breath, feeling the tiredness creep on his body.

Wet the bed sung by Chris Brown played on his phone and his body started to ride into the rhythm. 

At first he was being skeptical on dancing since he's still unsure if nobody's in the area where he is. He kept on looking on the cover-until-his-chest cloth he used and try to feel if somebody's watching him.

I must be alert.

But as the music goes on, his body began to drive on its own. 

Every beat of the song lits up his inner spirit. It feels like other Jihoon's showing up on his own stage, in his own little world.

Sweats are starting to moist on his skin, like a water that boils inside a kettle. Heat began to lure on his body, his systems felt like being energize the more sweat he omit.

Movements of Jihoon felt like a sudden moment when someone you like approached you for the very first time, improptu. Improptu yet they were perfect and priceless. 

If somebody sees him...

His graceful body are blazing in hot moves. Every beat are partnered with a fired . Skin are filling up with different feeling lile he doesn't want to stop.

He created his own world, and thought that it is a perfect as he wanted to be. 

After he finished dancing along with three song played on random, he decided to go home, completely forgot to check on the materials, by the way that's not the real reason why he stayed longer on school, eh. 

It's just dancing.

He put all his things messed on his armchair and removed the keyboard cloth on the fiberglass and covered it again on the instrument. He checked the room for the last time and switched off the lights.

Jihoon searched for his bike and he went home, which is Mingyu and Seungkwan and he's cabin.

"Oh hyung you're late to go home for today?" Mingyu said in askance. "Seungkwan and I are worried on your whereabouts."

"Kim Mingyu-ssi I just did some errands on the school. I'm completely safe and sound, look." and he turned around in front of Mingyu to show that he is just fine.

"What do I expect? Another sarcastic Lee Jihoon in the house." Mingyu said and walked inside. Jihoon parked his bike on the side of their shoe racks and made sure that it won't hitch the ingress.

He rest for a minute and cleaned himself afterwards from the sweat and dirt he earned.

After some minutes, he finished his night rituals and checked on his phone. 

Another call. If you are expecting that the Hoshi guy is calling, then you are right. Jihoon didn't know why this Hoshi's calling him, but he's also puzzled why did he answered the call when he knew Hoshi is a stranger and he could just ignore the latter.

"Hi Jihoon babe, how's your day?" Hoshi spoke in a good vibe way.

Jihoon cleared his throat. "Who are you, Hoshi?" He tell in a serious tone.

"Aye, my Jihoon is excited to meet me, huh? Nah, you won't know just yet, I'm still enjoying being incognito you know?" 

"Psh. If time comes that you already reveal your identity, I'll make sure to hit you my guitar." 

"You're so cute my fluffball!!! Don't worry when that time comes I'll make sure that you cannot hit me. Promise."  Hoshi laughed at his own statement, leaving Jihoon's face turned grim.

"By the way Jihoonie, I've waited for you at the gate but you did not show, you're classes were dismissed at 6:20 pm. Aigoo, then I went to your classroom. Tell you what baby, I saw you dancing. Man, that was hot I freaking feel like I was putted on the oven in 450°F. Holy sheez love I didn't know you can dance, yes, but I didn't know you can dance like that!" Jihoon almost dropped his phone but he was stopped until it was done. He just face palmed and started to speak.

"Y-you... Y-you saw me..." 

"Yup fluffball! You are so good I'm ! I'm happy that I went to the music institute because I want to see you. But you know babe I'm quite confused why the blinds on the farthest back of the room weren't closed. I mean I liked what I saw but I'm confused why it was only covered with red and green checkered tablecloth...? Something like that---"

Hoshi is just halfway on his talking when Jihoon dropped the call. He's too doomed and ashame that somebody saw him, when he don't like anyone to see it, even the sun rays. 

Goddammit!

----

Note: Hello! I'm sorry for kind of late update, I was busy with my thesis so... Kekeke~^^ I hope that you would leave some comments, they were highly appreciated. Kudos!