Fourth Call

Fast Pace

Hoshi continued on beeping Jihoon’s phone last night because the latter declined all the previous calls from the anonymous. He also left lots of text messages such as “Yah Jihoonie~~~”, “I’m sad now.” , “Reply please.” And last is “Fine, rest well, Jihoon-ah. Good night :)”  that Jihoon read, but never replied.

Why am I acting sissy? Wth. Jihoon thought. Am I ashamed that somebody saw me dancing? Of all people in the world why does it have to be that Hoshi guy when in fact I don’t even know him?! He’s such a stalker! He rants at himself, cursing Hoshi in different language he knows. That ugly!

Its Sunday, it just means that it is his rest day. He woke up at later 9 o’clock that bright morning. He cleaned himself as soon as he got up and fix his beddings.

After getting done, he went to the kitchen to cook brunch for the three of them. He put the freezing bacons on warm water so the ice would melt easily while heating the medium-sized pan to cook eggs, Seungkwan’s favourite.

Half an hour passed after he finished cooking their meal and set the foods on the table and covers them. Jihoon sat on the chair while waiting for his friends.

It is Mingyu and Seungkwan’s Saturday routine to jog around the boys’ compound where cabins are found. Most of the boys renting here are usually from Pledis University, Jihoon’s school, since it is the nearest school from the cabin. But some are from other universities, usually those from provinces that want to study in Seoul City.

Going back, Mingyu and Seungkwan always persuade Jihoon to come with them every Saturday morning in their most convincing way but Jihoon is another hard-headed young man. He keeps refusing, plus he isn’t a morning person. He doesn’t like to wake up early in the morning. Why would I spend time to run around when I could spend those times for my sleep? I want to sleep, and sleep, and create music, and sleep. Okay? Now go ahead, I don’t want to see your faces here, you disturbed my peace, kiddos. He said way back. So the two younger just shrugged their shoulders and go ahead to their early morning routine.

So in the end, he is the one that is ‘forcedly assigned’ to cook for their brunch since the two would go home around 11 o’clock. He can’t say no though, but then after awhile he’s doing it willingly.

Now, Jihoonnie is bored. He gets some pieces paper and his pen. I would just write some music than wasting time waiting for those dorks to come back. He started to scribble on the sheets with words that come to the tongue of his pen. As expected of the smart, prodigal Lee Jihoon, he never ran out of words if music is what we are talking about.

“Jihoonie-hyoooonggg~~” Intelligent Jihoon almost finished the chords composition of the song he wrote when the two people he’s waiting went home, sweats dripping on both of Mingyu and Seungkwan’s neck. “We are hungry, hyung. Did you cooked alreydiii~?” Seungkwan asked, pointing a funny accent on his words while looking at what Jihoon prepared whle they were gone. 

“Stupid Seungkwan. Look at how your saliva drips while looking at the bacon and eggs. Ewww~~~” Mingyu fake a shriek; looking at their youngest kid in the cabin with “disgust”.

“WOW MINGYU COMING FROM YOU WHO’S THE NASTIEST OF ALL PEOPLE!!! WOOOOW~” Seungkwan rebuts. “I’ve waited for the both of you in a couple of hour then you would just argue in front of the food I made? Wow guys thanks.”

“Hey Jihoon hyung you know now how to fake your emotions, huh? When did you learn how to act?” Jihoon just smacked Mingyu’s head and shrug his shoulders then they eat happily ever after.

 

The End.

 

((JUST KIDDING!!! OKAY KILL ME NOW HAHAHAHHAHA))

 

The two kids decided to take a nap from jogging on morning so Jihoon just decided to continue the song his making.

Little did he know, he’s making another song that can shook his world in another fast pace.

 

When today ends, I’m standing on this road
Everyday is like this
In this vast world
I know that I’m not even worth dust, but
There’s not one easy task
In this maze like world with no exit

Happiness is only a word
and it’s simple a dream everyone wants
It’s something that doesn’t make sense
And I don’t want to belive it either

Yeah I just want it simple, simple oh

Everything that allows me to breathe
I wish they were simple

Further and further from me
Till I can’t see it anymore

I call you baby yeah
Baby’s called my happiness yeah
Yeah I just want it simple, simple
I want it simple

There’s not one easy task
In this maze like world with no exit

Happiness is only a word
and it’s simple a dream everyone wants
It’s something that doesn’t make sense
And I don’t want to belive it either

Yeah I just want it simple, simple oh


Everything that allows me to breathe

I wish they were simple
Further and further from me
Till I can’t see it anymore

I call you baby yeah
Baby’s called my happiness yeah
Yeah I just want it simple, simple
I want it simple

I want it simple yeah

When everyone tells me that I’m wrong
After this night passes, I hope to smile brightly

Everything that allows me to breath

I wish they were simple
Further and further from me
Till I can’t see it anymore

I call you baby yeah
Baby’s called my happiness yeah
Yeah I just want it simple, simple
I want it simple

Oh I want it simple oh yeah yeah
I want it simple

 

-----

Note: OKAY, OKAY BUBZ. I'm really sorry for the two-month delay. I've been so busy in school but now that the semester is over then I can continue with my ongoing stories now! I'll make sure that I will update as soon as I can. 

To catch up with yall, cringeworthy chapters later on! Is that fine? Yes? Yes? Okay okay. I'll grant your wishes! Hahaha. Plus my birthday is approaching gosh I don't wanna be old yet but age is like feelings, you can't avoid and stop. Huehuehue stooop.