Halfway

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring at the door, yoorin took a deep sigh in defeat and lowered her head as she turn and leaned against the door. Somehow she feel so disappointed, expecting the fact that jaejoong wouldn’t mind if she ask him to eat with her since she really hate eating alone on the first place. Even though she used to be alone back when she was still in austria but at least she have her friends to eat with her any time.

 

“I apologize for my actions today. I didn’t mean to intrude or anything, i just really want someone to eat with me because i’m not used on eating alone.” Yoorin said, knocking on the door twice. “Also for going to the hot spring earlier. I seriously apologize but please, at least eat this food i brought. Butler jin said, you haven’t eaten anything yet since this morning. I will just leave it here and i promise will never bother you again.” Yoorin added as she put down now the basket before taking her leave.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand stop on filing the photos he just developed upon hearing what she just said but then he just ignore it and continue on what he was doing. He maximize his time by meticulously cleaning all his camera lenses which took him like forever. He also do some editing from the photos he took in prague before printing some sample of it.

 

An hour later, when he finish half of his work he decided now to go back and take a rest since it was kind of getting late. When he was about to go out from the room upon opening the door, he stop as he saw the basket that yoorin brought with her was still there and remembered what she said. He bent down and open it and saw a neatly packed foods inside and by seeing it suddenly made him hungry as his stomach began to growl softly.

 

Jaejoong then, took the basket and bring it along with him as he straightly went to the kitchen and finally decided to eat the food that was packed inside. When he came in the kitchen, he place the basket on the top of kitchen island before he pull out all the food from the basket. He sat down at one of the kitchen island stools and started his feast.

 

Opening those plastic container his eyes widened in surprise because he didn’t expect that it was all a finger food which can conveniently be eaten anytime and even anywhere. It has; kimbap, sausages, ham sandwich, spring rolls and steamed dumplings.

 

“What’s this?” He murmured. “Is she going on a picnic or something? Tch, what a weird woman.”

 

By that, he took one kimbap and shove it straightly inside his mouth. Swallowing it, he took another one and another one then another one, out of the blue yoorin p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter