The Gentleman (Joon Gi)

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three of them meet at the garden gazebo and had an afternoon tea there as well. The maid served them a hot honey lemon tea and a strawberry shortcake. While yoo rin was just quietly drinking her tea, she notices that ilwoo and joongi were kind of goes along well. It seems like they had a good brotherhood relationship bond which was actually nice.

 

Yoo Rin smile inwardly at the two as she just watching them having a conversation, laugh and throwing some jokes. She then start to wonder that what if she also had a sister, maybe they’re also like them. Sharing secrets, giving advices and do any sillies of things. Suddenly joongi turn his view at her which made the smile curve on her lips slowly faded and start to became serious and blink at him…

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m apologizing on behalf of my younger brother, for being rude to you earlier when you got here. I know its really awful to feel that you’re not giving a warm welcome here especially that you also own this place and have the rights to be here. Seriously, i apologize.” Joongi sincerely said with a soft smile.

 

Ilwoo rolled his eyes… “Hyung, no need to apologize to her. She even call me an ajusshi. Tch!”

 

“Yah, she’s still a lady you know. You’re not suppose to make an arguments with a woman and shouted at them childishly. Come on, you’re a grown up man not a ten year old kid, learn to give respect to others.”

 

“Uhm, you don’t need to scold him. Its okay, i understand. I’m sure i’ll act the same way if ever a also saw someone i don’t know and suddenly made an entrance here.” Yoorin smilingly said.

 

“See, she said she understand. Now you apologize to her, ilwoo.” Joongi demanded.

 

“Aissht~Whatever!” Ilwoo blabbed as he look away and take a sip on his hot honey lemon tea before having a small piece of strawberry shortcake.

 

And then their atmosphere envelope with silence and only the chirping birds was audible for like a minute but then yoorin broke the silence as she was still overwhelm at the nice blooming flowers around the garden. Spring has really came nicely and lovely, the cherry blossom trees also blooms well that made the garden even more magical and colorful.

 

“I love how the plants grow so beautifully here. It looks like they’re being well maintained.” She said.

 

“Thanks to my brother over here, nature is really his first love.” Joongi replied. “Since he loves to paint them so much that’s why he’s taking care of them well too.”

 

“Oh yea, you’re a painter right?”

 

Ilwoo nodded without even looking at her…

 

“Ilwoo sold over a millions of paintings now and then and also he’s preparing now for his 21st exhibit in seoul next month and will be having an auction for his limited edition paintings and all of the money from that will be going to the orphans for their funds for the next coming school year.”

 

“Wow that’s so nice of you then. You both really care for the orphan kids, donating all of the raise money from you paintings w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter