Sudden Visit

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoorin blink on the process as she start to eye him from head to toe while walking around him, trying to spot some similarities from jaejoong. But it seems like there was none as he his personality look so bright to her as well as his polite and friendly manner towards her. Its like he’s someone who’s easy to approach and get along with.  Suho was awkwardly maintain his composure as yoorin continue to seriously stare at him.

 

“I think there’s something wrong.” She told him, sounding confuse. “Mrs. Shim only had three sons. How come you said, jaejoong is your brother.”

 

“Oh. That. Well, i’m not one of Mrs. Shim son. Jaejoong-hyung and i have different mother.”

 

Yorrin nodded thoughtfully…“I see. Almost the same with them since they all have different fathers yet one mother. Confusing isn’t?”

 

Suho smile at her as she found her adorable… “And you’re? Uh, you haven’t tell me your name.”

 

“Ops, i’m sorry. My name is Yoorin, Han Yoo Rin.”

 

“Nice to meet you, yoorin-sshi.”

 

“Nice to meet you too. By the way, you call jaejoong your hyung so you’re younger than him. How younger are you?”

 

“I’m five years younger than hyung.”

 

“Wow, that’s a bit huge gap. Five years younger than jaejoong, so you’re only a year younger than me. That’s make sense.” She said and then switch back their topic to jaejoong. “You said you’re here for jaejoong but like what i said, he left two hours ago.”

 

“Yea, maybe i’ll just go to his studio and meet him there. Anyways, thank you. It’s nice to meet again yoorin-sshi.” He bowed followed by a wave before walking back towards the van.

 

Suddenly yoorin thought of something and before soho could get inside the van, she called out for him… “Suho-sshi!”

 

Suho look back… “Yes?”

 

“You said you’ll go and just meet him on his studio right?”

 

“Mmn, yea.”

 

“Can i come?” Yoorin asked with her puppy looking eyes. “Please?”

 

Suho inwardly smile as he walk back towards her, sighing… “You want to come?”

 

“Yea! Can you bring me with you? Well actually i’m bored here in the villa all of them left. So i decide to have a tour around the city but since i bumped into you, it seems like going to jaejoong’s studio was more fun besides i’m also curious on how he works and took all those nice photos.” She explained.

 

“Alright. Fine, i’ll bring you with me.” Suho agrees and then look at her car. “If you’re going with me, what about your car?”

 

“Hmm, just ride on my car.” She suggested. “Come, come!”

 

Suho then run back to the van and took the paper bag he’s holding earlier, before he told his road manager that he’ll go with yoorin, in her car and just meet him at jaejoong’s studio. When his road manager agrees, soho immediately run back from where yoorin was standing and waiting for him.

 

“Give me your car keys.” Suho asked.

 

“Eh?”

 

Suho look at her from head to toe… “Are you really driving wearing a dress?”

 

“Yea, why? I of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter