The Mysterious (Jaejoong)

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Spare m—me please.” Yoorin said in her frighten voice, her body was totally trembling.

 

He look at her from head to toe before he stop and stare at her eyes. Her eyes were teary and by just looking at her, he can tell that she was also indeed scared of him. In fact she’s not also the only person who look and stare at him like that or not some were like looking at him pitifully.

 

Tightening his grip on her wrist, he smirked and chuckled sarcastically with his husky voice… “Scared?”

 

Yoorin heard him uttered softly and all that she can do was just nod at him, since there’s no words she can’t even think of now besides of pleasing him to let go of her…

Suddenly a presence of joongi came in view and his eyes widened upon seeing the person with yoorin, which he actually didn’t expect on seeing…“What’s going on here?” He said with his manly deep voice and then suddenly paused and froze for a second.

 

“Hyung, what’s that noise? Why is it so nosy?” Ilwoo asked as he also came and now walking towards joongi. “Aiigoo, i can’t sleep—“ He cute his sentence and swallow his saliva hard. “Oh. J—Jaejoong-hyung.” He said in shocked upon seeing him too.

 

Yoorin blinked when she heard the name jaejoong and all of her fear from him surprisingly and slowly gone away and now looking at him mysteriously…

 

“Jae…joong?” She thought as she continue to look at him and now meeting his eyes for the second time. “She’s the second son of Mrs. Shim?”

 

“Let go of her.” Joongi ordered. 

 

“Why? Who is she for me to let go, your girlfriend?” Jaejoong answer him with sarcasm.

 

“Hyung she’s our guest.” Ilwoo interrupt, trying to loosen up the intense conversation between his brothers. “He’s the daughter of the royal group. She’s going to live her from now on so don’t bother about her too much, oh?”

 

Jaejoong turn to look at her for the last time and slowly let go of her hand and walk away but before he could make a step, yoorin grab his arm stoping him…

 

“I—I’m sorry, i didn’t know.” She apologize with a bow. “Well, because i—i didn’t recognize you since it was dark—“

 

Jaejoong remove her hand from his arm and glare back at her… “Recognize? Don’t talk like you know me.” 

 

“No i mean—well, your hand its bleeding.”

 

“Its none of your business.” Jaejoong retorted as he walkaway.

 

When jaejoong left, joongi automatically walk closer to yoorin and worriedly half her shoulders…

 

“Are you alright? Did he hurt or done something to you hmm?” He continuously asked.

 

Yoorin just smile and shocked her head…”I’m okay. He didn’t do anything to me, i was the one who hurt him with that thing.” She said pointing at the lampshade and saw some scattered glass from the floor.

 

“Seriously, do you love harming people? If not with verbally, physically tch.” Ilwoo said mockingly at her.

 

“Ilwoo-a~!” Joongi hissed.

 

“This was the reason of that strange noise, he dropped this glass and cut his self accidentally i guess when he’s picking it up.” Yoorin said softly as she bend down.

 

“Never mind, just forget what about what happen don’t mind him too much. He’s always like that anyway, coming here and there whenever he wants.” Joongi said, pulling her up.

 

Ilwoo yawned, scratching his nape… “I’ll be heading first, now i feel sleepy.”

 

“You also yoorin-a, go back to sleep. I’m sure this day was very tiring for you since a lot of unexpected scene happen to you and i apologize for it. Sorry for making your first night here in villa costa feel so unwelcome.”

 

“Its okay. I don’t mind it at all anyway. Then, i’ll go back to my room.”

Joongi just smilingly nodded at her and after few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter