The Naughty (Il Woo)

The Knight In Shining Armor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Rin went and drive at the said villa by herself instead of having a driver and her dad secretary with her. At first her parents doesn’t want her to by herself but then she convince them to let her handle it by herself without any of her body guards, driver or even her dad secretary supervision. 

 

She drove a white BMW convertible and arrived there after almost 40 minutes drive. Yoo Rin hit the horn repeatedly as she stop right in front of the gate, then few seconds later the finally opens and there she drove inside the villa’s compound. The villa was measured at 750 hectares big and had a complete recreational facilities. It was build and own by the Shim group with the partnership of Royal group and Co.

 

Yoo Rin get off from the car and awed the huge place she was seeing… “So, this is the villa costa.”

 

Out of the blue a man on his late twenties wearing a khaki coverall and a black rubber gardening boots approach her, totally startling her…

 

Song Playing: My Romeo

 

“Excuse me miss, may i help you?” He asked before eyeing her from head to toe.

 

“Omo, Omo! You scared me.” She breathe as she held her chest.

 

“Who are you? How did you get inside the villa?” He seriously asked, throwing aside the small shovel he’s holding. “This is a private property you know.”

 

Yoo Rin nodded thoughtfully with a smile… “Yes i know. Actually i was invited to live here. In short i’m your guest.” She said.

 

“G—Guest? We’re having a guest? No one advised us about that? Maybe you’ve got in the wrong place miss.”

 

“No i wasn’t. Actually i also own this place as what i’ve known.”

 

The man smile sarcastically at her and suddenly made a few step closer to her… “Really? Yes, you drive a nice car but it doesn’t mean you’re really that kind of person. I mean this place? This huge nice place, you’re telling me you actually own it? Hah! Are you crazy?”

 

Yoo Rin furrowed and this time she’s starting to be upset of all that he’s saying to her, which surely hundred percent wrong… “Yah ajusshi, who are you exactly to tell those things to me? Its looks like you’re just their gardener here.”

 

“What?! Ajusshi? Gardener? Oh this girl seriously!” He gritted his teeth now glaring at her. “Yah!”

 

Out of the blue the butler of the villa costa came in view and gave a polite 90 degrees bow at Yoo Rin…

 

“My lady, you’ve arrived.” He said.

 

The man behind yoo ran blink in surprised…”M—My lady?” He turn to gave the butler a questioned look. “Butler Jin, what that suppose to mean? You know this trespasser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter