Chapter 3

Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin* 

It's my 3rd day here in my new school, I'm kinda used to my surroundings now, I have this super sarcastic friend of mine. 

I kinda hate her but sometimes, everything that comes out of makes sense. 

I'm still embarrassed about what happened yesterday, I just flirted with a teacher, just a teacher. 

I mean, who wouldn't dare to flirt with her, she's so beautiful plus y and you wouldn't expect her to be a teacher because she looks so young compare to the other teachers here. 

Wendy did tell me a lot of things about her, she's pretty scary, yeah, you can see that in her appearance but I believe that she have this goofy side inside of her. 

I always caught myself looking at her eventhough I tell myself that I'm not supposed to like her because she's a teacher and I bet she's a lot more older than me. 

Why does she have to be a teacher? 

It's our vacant period now and I am in front of my classroom waiting for her to come out of her room. Luckily, her room isn't that far from us. I don't know if it is just infatuation that I am feeling for her but why does my heart keep beating so fast everytime I see her? 

Maybe it's because I can still remember what I did to her. 

And there she is, walking so elegantly. I think I just saw an angel. 

I am basically drooling over her when someone elbowed my side. 

"Stop drooling at her," Wendy said beside me  

"I'm not drooling at her!" I defended myself and I know that it's no use because once Wendy said that she is going on our way I quickly turn around just to know that she is just kidding. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked upset that she did that 

"Just to see if you are basically undressing a teacher with your eyes," she said before turning around to face me with a smug look on her face. 

"If you don't want to get caught by her then you better get inside the room now," she continued before leaving me behind and entering our classroom. 

 

*Jessica Jung*

Why do I always caught that new student starring at me? She's a like a creep. If she want to ask me something then she can just approach me then I will answer her except the first question that she asked me. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that because I want her to talk me again, I am just not comfortable with her stares. 

By her question to me last time, I can tell that she is interested in girls to be more specific older girls. 

I am giving exams to my students now, it's not some serious test but you can still tell that they are quite nervous. 

I am pretty strict when it comes to teaching, I want all of my students to understand what I am teaching that's why I'm a little bit of intimidating when it comes to my class but I am not that strict when I'm not teaching. 

I looked outside and I saw her walking with her classmate. Our eyes met but she quickly looked away and I'm kinda disappointed by that. 

WHAT? Why would I feel disappointed? It's not like I like her or something. She's a student! 

I am pretty much aware that it is strictly prohibited to have a relationship with a student plus I have a son and I am currently seeing someone for years now. 

Tiffay said that he was not the right one for me but I'd rather be with with instead of a student. 

 

*Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin*

Wendy kept on telling me a lot of things about this school but I was so distracted to understand everything that she is saying

"Hello, are you even listening to me?" she said when she noticed that I'm not focusing on her 

"Yes, I am" I said, trying to deny the fact that I'm not really listening

"Okay, so what did I just said?" she said crossing her arms

"Okay fine, I'm not listening, I'm a little bit distracted, what is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter