Chapter 2

Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin*

My 2nd day in my new school. My parents are threatening me that if I got kicked out again in my new school, they won't let me study anymore. School is just really boring, how can some students manage to not fall asleep in their class? I am really proud of those students.

I am fixing myself, getting ready for school. I left early cause I still need to eat my breakfast, I'm too lazy to cook my own breakfast so yeah, I will just buy some bread and coffee.

I'm now in my school's parking lot looking for a parking space. Damn it, I am going to be late. I quickly park my park and hurried towards my classroom.

Luckily, the teacher is still not there when I reached my classroom so I'm not late.

"Iris?" I heard someone called my name from the door and I saw that it was my adviser.

She said that the counselor is looking for me so I need to go there to know why she is needs me.

I went there, not even bothering to walk fast because why would I? It's my best reason to be late in the class and I really hate that class because it is Drafting. Art hates me and I hate art as well.

That counselor is so annoying, she made me walk so far only to ask me how I'm doing in my new school. Who wouldn't be annoy of that? I mean, she can just go into my classroom and see how I am doing.

I am now walking back into my classroom, stomping my feet when a gorgeous girl appeared in front of me stop on my tracks. She's so gorgeous, I never see anyone this gorgeous. Is she an angel? Just when she was about to leave, I stepped in front of her, "Hey there miss, want to go out with me?" I asked the girl showing her my special smile.

"Definitely…" Can you say score?

"No. Now can you please move? You're blocking my way," the gorgeous girl said coldly and she just left me there, with my mouth open.

What the hell! I thought she was going to say yes! How dare she reject such a beauty like me. I feel so hurt now.

"Are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to get your here and study?" a girl asked

"Who the hell are you and why are talking to me like that?" I asked her getting annoyed by her way of talking to me.

"I'm your classmate you idiot, now get your here, the teacher is here" she said to me before leaving.

Oh my god! I definitely need to transfer to another school, why are they like that? First, the most gorgeous girl on Earth rejected me and now a girl who is claiming to be my classmate called me idiot.

I went into my classroom sending daggers at my classmate who called me idiot.

An hour have passed and finally, drafting is already done. I am now standing in front of my classroom hoping to see the girl again. And it's like heaven heard me, there she is, walking like model, making me drool.

"Who are you looking at?" A voice surprised me and it nearly gave me an heart attack

"You scared me!" I exclaimed after regaining my composure while holding my chest.

"Do you know that girl?" I asked her pointing at the girl

"Of course, I do!" she answered

"Can you tell me what's her name?" I asked still looking at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter